Minmatar Republic
#101 - 2015-02-25 17:20:18 UTC
Best of luck in the election Corbexx.

+1 from each of my accounts!
Caldari State
#102 - 2015-02-26 13:16:36 UTC  |  Edited by: IIFraII
corbexx wrote:

What will you get from me.

I'm some one who isn't affraid of work and will happily put in HUGE hours to get stuff sorted. I have good communication skills, and will happily chat to anyone about issues. Someone who is no nonsense,be you a solo player, ceo of a huge allaince or a CCP dev, If your idea is good I'll tell you that, if its terrible, I'll tell you that as well.

I can confirm he will bend an ear to whatever you have to say

Poked him in regards to what is actually a niche problem, as in fighter assist mechanics/meta (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=389439)

He was responsive in answering to mails, offered to come over to our TS to talk (showing genuine interest and understanding of the problem), did research on the issue by himself,
kept a corpmate of mine and me briefed about his findings and his discussions with other csm on multiple occasions.

Vote for this guy. He deserves the chair.
Minmatar Republic
#103 - 2015-02-26 19:39:14 UTC
2 accounts from me, like the last time.

Even if I wanted to vote for some other candidate this time, the vote matching tool again presented Corbexx as the highest match. Smile

Best of luck in the elections Blink
The-Culture
#104 - 2015-03-03 08:00:57 UTC
IIFraII wrote:
corbexx wrote:

What will you get from me.

I'm some one who isn't affraid of work and will happily put in HUGE hours to get stuff sorted. I have good communication skills, and will happily chat to anyone about issues. Someone who is no nonsense,be you a solo player, ceo of a huge allaince or a CCP dev, If your idea is good I'll tell you that, if its terrible, I'll tell you that as well.

I can confirm he will bend an ear to whatever you have to say

Poked him in regards to what is actually a niche problem, as in fighter assist mechanics/meta (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=389439)

He was responsive in answering to mails, offered to come over to our TS to talk (showing genuine interest and understanding of the problem), did research on the issue by himself,
kept a corpmate of mine and me briefed about his findings and his discussions with other csm on multiple occasions.

Vote for this guy. He deserves the chair.

And how about that, CCP addressed it.

Really impressed by the amount of effort he's put in, corbexx getss both my votes
#105 - 2015-03-10 02:58:08 UTC
Wex Manchester wrote:
Best of luck in the election Corbexx.

++

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

#106 - 2015-03-19 20:38:56 UTC
Congrats!

Wormholes are once again in good hands, and your productivity rampage with Sugar can continue!

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Goonswarm Federation
#107 - 2015-03-20 22:00:35 UTC
Be interesting to see how many of the people posting earlier in the thread and elsewhere, praising Corbexx for his CSM9 service, his experience, his work ethic, and his game knowledge, will now shriek in outrage because he wears the wrong alliance tag.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

#108 - 2015-03-21 01:09:16 UTC
I have removed a disrespectful post and one quoting it. Please stay respectful on our forums, regardless of your in-game affiliations.

Quote:
2. Be respectful toward others at all times.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to be courteous when disagreeing with others.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Gallente Federation
#109 - 2015-03-21 07:04:14 UTC
I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to congratulate Corbexx on his masterful switching of sides immediately after the CSM election. I just hope he stays as a full time wormhole resident for his tenure as CSM. If he does not, I think much of the community will feel betrayed.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Goonswarm Federation
#110 - 2015-03-25 14:44:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Scatim Helicon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to congratulate Corbexx on his masterful switching of sides immediately after the CSM election. I just hope he stays as a full time wormhole resident for his tenure as CìSM. If he does not, I think much of the community will feel betrayed.

He has already stated that his alts are to remain in wormhole corporations. Also, a [CONDI] tag in no way prevents a player from engaging in wormhole gameplay or conversing with those who do.

Would be an amusing piece of hypocrisy for some of the more rabid critics to follow through with their threat of purging those alts from wormspace and then saying "see, he doesnt have any wormhole characters left, what a terrible wormhole representative".

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

Gallente Federation
#111 - 2015-03-25 20:35:29 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
He has already stated that his alts are to remain in wormhole corporations. Also, a [CONDI] tag in no way prevents a player from engaging in wormhole gameplay or conversing with those who do.

Would be an amusing piece of hypocrisy for some of the more rabid critics to follow through with their threat of purging those alts from wormspace and then saying "see, he doesnt have any wormhole characters left, what a terrible wormhole representative".

Yeah, I'm a little surprised at the uproar over this. Seems to be a lot of grr goons mixed in. Either way, corbexx knows wormholes, and got elected for such. Joining goons doesn't affect that.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

#112 - 2015-03-27 00:47:40 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
He has already stated that his alts are to remain in wormhole corporations. Also, a [CONDI] tag in no way prevents a player from engaging in wormhole gameplay or conversing with those who do..
I have seen people making whole new accounts to try and shake off a history associated with Goons.

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Gallente Federation
#113 - 2015-03-27 01:27:02 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Scatim Helicon wrote:
He has already stated that his alts are to remain in wormhole corporations. Also, a [CONDI] tag in no way prevents a player from engaging in wormhole gameplay or conversing with those who do..
I have seen people making whole new accounts to try and shake off a history associated with Goons.

And I've seen people deny that the holocaust happened, whats your point?

6 PagesFirst pagePrevious page456