Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
 

EVE Fanfest 2017 -- When are people arriving?

First post First post
Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-11-09 10:04:39 UTC
Hey guys o/

Just thought I'd open a thread which people could use to meet up BEFORE the Fanfest 2017 gets fully underway.


I'm flying into Reykjavik on the 4th April @1500.
If anyone else is in Iceland on that date, and needs someone to chill with, let me know Big smile

I'll be running to the hotel quickly to drop my stuff off, but after that I'll be up for getting drinks, and probably something to eat. Would be great to make some new friends while I'm at it Big smile
EvE-Scout Enclave
#2 - 2016-11-10 00:55:23 UTC
o/ Scheduled to arrive at 6:15AM on April 6th....
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-11-10 12:15:49 UTC
Tamayo wrote:
o/ Scheduled to arrive at 6:15AM on April 6th....


Wow cutting it close eh?
I'll hopefully see you at fanfest when the doors open then ^_^ Cool
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2016-11-11 13:52:08 UTC
I'll be there Monday the 3rd, return Monday 10th.

I got there the afternoon before last fanfest and didn't really have time to see anything, so an extra few days were called for this time :)

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

Gallente Federation
#5 - 2016-11-11 17:51:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Shalea De'Vila
Drago Shouna wrote:
I'll be there Monday the 3rd, return Monday 10th.

I got there the afternoon before last fanfest and didn't really have time to see anything, so an extra few days were called for this time :)



Awesome!! where you staying at dude? =)

I'm at Center Hotel: Klopp
If you're interested meeting up for drinks around 1700 local time on the 4th, let me know and I'll come meet with you Big smile
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2016-11-12 17:04:45 UTC
Shalea De'Vila wrote:
Drago Shouna wrote:
I'll be there Monday the 3rd, return Monday 10th.

I got there the afternoon before last fanfest and didn't really have time to see anything, so an extra few days were called for this time :)



Awesome!! where you staying at dude? =)

I'm at Center Hotel: Klopp
If you're interested meeting up for drinks around 1700 local time on the 4th, let me know and I'll come meet with you Big smile



I rented an apartment, drinks on the 4th sounds great, we'll sort it closer to the date but around the old harbour is good.

32 Tungata, Vesturbær, Reykjavík, 101, Iceland.

Solecist Project...." They refuse to play by the rules and laws of the game and use it as excuse ..." " They don't care about how you play as long as they get to play how they want."

Welcome to EVE.

Wayward Alliance
#7 - 2016-11-17 08:41:51 UTC
Well, Fanfest is all about meeting people for me, so count me in!

I, too, am staying at Klöpp, expect to arrive there around 17-ish on the 4th, flying from ARN. (For any Fanfest rookies, I encourage you to play spot-the-capsuleer at your local airport. Eavesdrop and eye people like you're a security threat! Hm, a bit like Eve tbh...)

Overly long parentheses aside, I hope to see you guys there!

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-11-18 14:10:41 UTC
defiler wrote:
Well, Fanfest is all about meeting people for me, so count me in!

I, too, am staying at Klöpp, expect to arrive there around 17-ish on the 4th, flying from ARN. (For any Fanfest rookies, I encourage you to play spot-the-capsuleer at your local airport. Eavesdrop and eye people like you're a security threat! Hm, a bit like Eve tbh...)

Overly long parentheses aside, I hope to see you guys there!



Hey defiler
I arrive at 1500... only a two hour wait between my arrival time and yours.... so I could wait for you at the airport if you're interested, and we can head over to Klöpp together? then get drinks? Cool

I can play 'spot-the-capsuleer' whilst waiting for you also haha

Let me know what you think Smile
Wayward Alliance
#9 - 2016-11-18 18:32:59 UTC
@Shalea: Appreciate the thought, and if that's what you want to do I won't stop you... But if I were in your shoes, I'd head straight to the hotel. Take a nap. Go for a walk. Have a coffee in the lobby. Anything's better than waiting at the airport IMO Smile

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

ChaosTheory.
#10 - 2016-12-02 02:02:50 UTC
Me and my friend is coming the 5/4 From Denmark We will also stay on the hotel Klöpp
a have been there eight times when I come up there so So if you have some question you can always Talk to me If you have something you would like to know Kindest regards nasuul
Cannon.Fodder
#11 - 2016-12-22 03:24:27 UTC
the wife, my father in law, and my son will arrive at 1:45pm on sunday the 2nd.

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

#12 - 2017-01-09 13:50:02 UTC
I'm already here Big smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

#13 - 2017-01-16 19:34:25 UTC
I will arrive at the 5th. Looking forward to roam iceland once again.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department

Forum Jump