EVE Fiction

Amore Tank you Hearts fiction writing contest

Author
#1 - 2016-12-16 16:22:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Literia
I would like to announce the first annual, Armore tank your hearts writing fiction contest.

Submissions have to be published in Eve Fiction of the Forums or Backstage and a link to backstage isbackstageand mail me the link so I can make sure your entry gets up there.

We are looking for sponsors to donate for prize, sponsors can send donations to Aika Paramour in game.

We are looking forward to a number of entries from a lot people and hope to make this a returning contest each year. Submission has to be be 23:59 EvE server time, on January 31, 2017. More information about the contest is here . If there are any questions please feel free to contact me in game and I will answer them for you.

If there are any questions feel free to send them to Aika Paramour in game.
#2 - 2017-01-08 13:42:13 UTC
o7 everyone!

Check out our first entry into the contest as well as our growing list of prizes! There is still time to get your own entry in, don't miss out!

For those of you who enjoy good EvE fiction, especially that oh-so-evasive EvE Comedy, please think about donating to the prize pool through ISKStarter!
https://isk-starter.com/campaigns/585ac9d3a068ee0013c7d3ac/

All isk donated will be added directly to the prize pool.

We are still looking for more great sponsors, please check out our first great sponsors listed here:
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/atyh-sponsors/
#3 - 2017-01-12 17:17:44 UTC
A bump for a great event!
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2017-01-13 16:17:26 UTC
Hi,
I would like to participate in the writing contest. I have posted my story on http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=7225.msg119430#msg119430

I hope you like the story.
Thank you.
#5 - 2017-01-15 13:53:17 UTC
Great Entry Sylvia!

Less than 17days left to enter everyone and the prize pool is stackin' up!

Note: I will post entries to the website as quickly as I can get to them. Any entry that is submitted before the deadline will be added asap. If you don't see your entry up right away have no fear.
#6 - 2017-01-16 23:25:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Literia
Time is drawing to end to get your entries in. If you have questions you can eve mail myself or Aika Paramour and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

I would also like to thank Pod and Planet's MysteriousAlt for donating 1 billion isk to the prize funds.
#7 - 2017-01-17 15:16:25 UTC
I would like to thank High Drag Podcast down for donating a PLEX in the prize pool.
#8 - 2017-01-22 12:45:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Xepharious Wryn
Hi everyone!

Lit and I have been getting a lot of questions about the 'PG-13' rule. We've added some additional language to the rule:

Addendum: explicit language, sensuality, and sexual innuendos, reference, or actions described through euphemism or illusory language are ok. Really we are just trying to avoid outright erotica here folks.

As before, if you have any questions or concerns please let us know and keep those questions coming!
#9 - 2017-01-24 03:04:40 UTC
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we have little under a week left before the deadline. Get those entries in.
#10 - 2017-01-24 19:02:22 UTC
I would like to thank the 'Get yo free sh*t community' for their 2 bil in isk donation.