Live Events Discussion

Vindi Skins (take my money, all of it)

Author
#1 - 2016-12-20 21:54:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Keno Skir
I'm still butt hurt about the Vindi being less cool looking than it once was. I assumed pirate BS just didn't get skins, until I noticed Barghest skins exist.

Any ideas why I must insult my prey by wearing a plain-Jane Vindi out on the town?

CCP : I will drop a wheelbarrow full of PLEX and Erotic Dancers, get to work -.-
#2 - 2016-12-20 21:59:05 UTC
Hell I'd even buy some of those weird Aurum thingies nobody likes if it made my Vindi black again like it's supposed to be.. Pirate
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-12-21 00:00:23 UTC
The Vindicator's look was nerfed a few years ago when PBR started. They've changed/improved it twice since then. If it doesn't look quite as good as it did to you years ago, that's unfortunate, but trust me... it looked worse in 2014/2015/whenever that was. It was all speckled and mostly grey with dark grey/black patches.

Now, it looks pretty damned awesome, sleek and mostly dark-grey/black.

If you think the Vindi needs a skin, the Nightmare reaaaaally needs a skin. And yes, there is one skin for it, but it's AT and apparently you have to get a skin pack for all the Sansha ships at once or something. And it's not even that much better than default NM skin, too. ;_;

:::takes comfort in my twin Cold Iron Paladins when my default Nightmare pair depresses me:::
#4 - 2016-12-21 14:08:19 UTC
--> Player Features and Ideas Discussion <--

Akrasjel Lanate

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

#5 - 2016-12-21 14:23:33 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:

Yeah tbh i had the wrong forum selected when i made the initial post, later when i found it in Live Events i almost moved it but decided i didn't really care and let it roll Cool

Since you seem cut up about it all, i'd be happy to alleviate your OCD for 30 Million ISK. Let me know Pirate
#6 - 2017-02-11 14:17:40 UTC
How do you get gum out of your hair?

Cancer.
#7 - 2017-02-12 10:48:31 UTC
Wolfgang Jannesen wrote:
How do you get gum out of your hair?

Cancer.

Wut?