CSM Campaigns

Winthorp for CSM - Make WH's great again.

Author
#1 - 2016-12-25 08:59:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Winthorp
Hello my name is Winthorp, most people call me winny. I have been in wh space for many years and am bitter as hell as i had to leave wh's for the content of nullsec after wh space had been ruined by constant interventions by CCP.

I had hoped our savior the Noobman could fix wh space but well he is a PL guy as we all know just like all of HK are PL alts (and all of LZHX's are just farm alts as there CEO Is literally Pubway Shi of HK) so he has only been working on "the sphere". Now i normally wouldn't run for something like this as people find my honesty confronting but the three latest wh candidates to run (The first had been playing for three months and the second is absurdly ******** followed by CapricokedupKraft foods who will only bore us his entire term with confusing blogs that will sit on the fence and give no insight to an issue apart from using many intelligent words jumbled together like a child licking chalk on his first day of kindy) it left me little choice.

Now i know people think the CSM just listens to CCP's plans and advises, yeah look were this has got us. Wh's are empty as centerlink on a Friday afternoon and you can make more cash monies afking an ishtar in nullsec so here is what i will be telling them CCP guys how it is going to go down going forward.

• Firstly i expect my trip to Iceland because as an Aussie it is way far for us to travel the world on our own coin m8 and dont get me started on how damn hot it is here.
• Now we need to delete them C6's lads. They used to be controlled by some twerp russians but well they rmt that so ccp had to ban them and now it is just controlled by my old m8 brax and he just cant keep up with all them heroic naglfars that wanna stream them 12 siege cycle exploits so ima help him out and delete all that trouble.
• Im going to make escalations in C4 space becaise all the tru pvp corps have gone there andwe need to help them out and fund them.
• Now that we got dem whs fixed it is onto the jesus features. Local chat will have a 20sec delay to even things up so we can warp together with them back thier pos of friendship chatting away together like it was xmas dinner.
• Seems all these bloc CSM's have had some of there own jesus features with all these bloody rorquals stealing all the ore from all the small kids in the playground. And with the introduction of alphas we will help them out with banning all cynos on grid with a rorqual using its new seigy tool thingy.

I am on my way camping so i will update this soon with all the rest of my pearler ideas i know you will all love. Cheers lads.
#2 - 2016-12-25 08:59:52 UTC
Reserved
#3 - 2016-12-25 09:04:10 UTC
Reserved
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2016-12-25 09:33:00 UTC
That's pretty damn gay and dank at the same time.
The Bastard Cartel
#5 - 2016-12-25 09:33:26 UTC
At this rate I may as well run for CSM
The Bastard Cartel
#6 - 2016-12-25 09:36:01 UTC
Chevis Preston wrote:
At this rate I may as well run for CSM

it'll be fun I swear
Deepwater Hooligans
#7 - 2016-12-25 09:36:32 UTC
**** oath, he's got my support
Deepwater Hooligans