Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

LF LOAN or Investor

Author
Imperium Divine.
#1 - 2016-12-29 13:06:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Sinthoras Anwanmane
Hello, im looking for loan to start POS in WH with my friend and than start a WH corp. But i need money for equipment so i need cca 0.5 - 1Bil loan.

Unfortunatelly, i can not afford any colaterral since my assets worth just few mills, So if there is anyone willing to offer me a loan, ill accept any interrest up to 15 percent. Im a honest man. Ill payn back all, and always in time.

Convo me ingame if you can help me.
Badfellas Inc.
#2 - 2016-12-29 13:40:10 UTC
No.
Imperium Divine.
#3 - 2016-12-29 13:45:59 UTC
Saveritas wrote:
No.


Do you think its normal to answer like that on post you are not interested in ??
Cynosural Field Theory.
#4 - 2016-12-29 14:08:04 UTC
yes

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Badfellas Inc.
#5 - 2016-12-29 14:10:33 UTC
Sinthoras Anwanmane wrote:
Saveritas wrote:
No.


Do you think its normal to answer like that on post you are not interested in ??


lanyaie wrote:
yes
Nornir Empire
#6 - 2016-12-29 16:41:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Elizabeth Norn
The no is more of a general "you're not going to get ISK here with that post' kind of response.

Your character was created just over a month ago and on your first forum visit you asked for ISK, this says either you're new and need to learn a bunch of things before asking for other peoples' ISK, or you're posting on an alt and figure you can just get some easy ISK here.

You say you have few assets of your own, but if you knew what you were doing and were successful then you would have much more (even in a month). By the sounds of it you barely even have a plan other than living in a WH which puts all your assets used there at risk, which is one of the most scary things for investors here. We don't want you to lose your stuff, and not only because it means we lose our too.

If you genuinely want to borrow public ISK, and repay it, then here's what you need to do:-


  • Research how MD works a bit, look at previous successful loans and think about why they got them.
  • Be active in the community, any sub-forum here, reddit, Slack, Discord, or even Twitter will do as long as you're not ass.
  • Earn some ISK on your own to prove that you can do it.
  • Do some research into living in a WH, or whatever you decide to do, find out exactly what you need, how much you can make, the risks involved, etc.
  • Finally, come back and ask again, but give a lot more details about you, your experience, the plan, and the repayment schedule; the more the better!


The quicker/cheaper alternative is just buying a PLEX though, huh? What?
Tactical Narcotics Team
#7 - 2016-12-29 17:49:50 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
The no is more of a general "you're not going to get ISK here' response.

Your character was created just over a month ago and on your first forum visit you asked for ISK, this says either you're new and need to learn a bunch of things before asking for other peoples' ISK, or you're posting on an alt and figure you can just get some easy ISK here.

You say you have few assets of your own, but if you knew what you were doing and were successful then you would have much more (even in a month). By the sounds of it you barely even have a plan other than living in a WH which puts all your assets used there at risk, which is one of the most scary things for investors here. We don't want you to lose your stuff, and not only because it means we lose our too.

If you genuinely want to borrow public ISK, and repay it, then here's what you need to do:-


  • Research how MD works a bit, look at previous successful loans and think about why they got them.
  • Be active in the community, any sub-forum here, reddit, Slack, Discord, or even Twitter will do as long as you're not ass.
  • Earn some ISK on your own to prove that you can do it.
  • Do some research into living in a WH, or whatever you decide to do, find out exactly what you need, how much you can make, the risks involved, etc.
  • Finally, come back and ask again, but give a lot more details about you, your experience, the plan, and the repayment schedule; the more the better!


The quicker/cheaper alternative is just buying a PLEX though, huh? What?



I admire the way you explain things to clearly a new player you truly are a community builder.
Imperium Divine.
#8 - 2016-12-29 19:28:25 UTC
Elizabeth, you are right in what you are talking About. But.. still you are right in fact, im an alt. I play EvE since 2011 And of course There is a reason why i have just few assets right now but thats thing i want to talk about with possible donor, not the entire comunitty. And ofc i can talk all i want but you can not know if it is true or not So i saved my víme writing that here, but Dont ask me, ask Insomnia Midnight why i have lack of money.. I spednd them all to support my fellow corp members when he brought us to meaningless war. So iv stayed And supported new players that were joining us And i runned out of money because of that.. And now. I leaved because Hes offline for more than a week after he started that war And me And my friends have run out of patiente.

Ok. So much About why i need isk And now abou the plan thing etc. Again, its somethink that i want to discuss with the investor himself because i really Dont want ti give so much info on public fórum since i want to run WH corp ( And i already lived There for long time So i know what to do)

So do you think its So irracionable? And ofc. This is my First post Under this acc. But im Selling whs on forum for a long time for example using different acc.. again because of discreccy..
Imperium Divine.
#9 - 2016-12-29 19:39:58 UTC
P.S. And i can ofc give anyone interested many player names i was helping with the game, guiding them from the beggining And teqching them many many things.. thats my way how im helpfull to the comunitty..
#10 - 2016-12-29 20:09:37 UTC
Would like pledge 20b,
Cynosural Field Theory.
#11 - 2016-12-29 20:12:33 UTC
This post is worthy of more than the regular 20b, I will pledge 40b.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Imperium Divine.
#12 - 2016-12-29 20:17:04 UTC
So for anyone that want to help me with my plans, Convo or mail me ingame.i can answer on all question And exlain my exact plan There.
#13 - 2016-12-30 01:16:26 UTC
willing to pledge my soul.......
Badfellas Inc.
#14 - 2016-12-30 08:55:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Saveritas
Sinthoras Anwanmane wrote:
Elizabeth, you are right in what you are talking About. But.. still you are right in fact, im an alt. I play EvE since 2011 And of course There is a reason why i have just few assets right now but thats thing i want to talk about with possible donor, not the entire comunitty. And ofc i can talk all i want but you can not know if it is true or not So i saved my víme writing that here, but Dont ask me, ask Insomnia Midnight why i have lack of money.. I spednd them all to support my fellow corp members when he brought us to meaningless war. So iv stayed And supported new players that were joining us And i runned out of money because of that.. And now. I leaved because Hes offline for more than a week after he started that war And me And my friends have run out of patiente.

Ok. So much About why i need isk And now abou the plan thing etc. Again, its somethink that i want to discuss with the investor himself because i really Dont want ti give so much info on public fórum since i want to run WH corp ( And i already lived There for long time So i know what to do)

So do you think its So irracionable? And ofc. This is my First post Under this acc. But im Selling whs on forum for a long time for example using different acc.. again because of discreccy..



That's actually even worse. You're a player from 2011, you've been selling wormholes but you can't actually raise enough ISK yourself to live in one with your own corp, so you come asking here. Without a solid plan. With an awful post. Really, you should be ashamed.
Imperium Divine.
#15 - 2016-12-30 10:42:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Sinthoras Anwanmane
You idiot... rly¨.. you are takling about comunity and than flame someone who ask for something... And the other ppls who ask for a loan?? they are what? the same ppl like me and i dont know why i have to be ashamed... You think i dont have a plan? Of course i have but i dont want to share it with you cause i dont want to tell anything that should threaten my possible WH pos... So i would takl about my plan with investor only.. so if you are not.. stop bothering me.. :) And ofc i can make money myself..Of course i can and i already have a lot of them.. but i need more to better secure my pos. but dont u think i have a reason for this?? And borrowing money seems totally normal to me,, just bussines, Ull lend me, ill repay u with interest.. Normal stuff..

And again.. if you are not interested, stop bother me.. :) You are just ass who dont know what to do with his own life.. that is how i see u.. :)

P. S. and im startin a corp, not running one for some time.. so i need isk to beginning.. nothink less, nothing more..
Badfellas Inc.
#16 - 2016-12-30 10:55:17 UTC
Sinthoras Anwanmane wrote:
You idiot... rly¨.. you are takling about comunity and than flame someone who ask for something... And the other ppls who ask for a loan?? they are what? the same ppl like me and i dont know why i have to be ashamed... You think i dont have a plan? Of course i have but i dont want to share it with you cause i dont want to tell anything that should threaten my possible WH pos... So i would takl about my plan with investor only.. so if you are not.. stop bothering me.. :) And ofc i can make money myself..Of course i can and i already have a lot of them.. but i need more to better secure my pos. but dont u think i have a reason for this?? And borrowing money seems totally normal to me,, just bussines, Ull lend me, ill repay u with interest.. Normal stuff..

And again.. if you are not interested, stop bother me.. :) You are just ass who dont know what to do with his own life.. that is how i see u.. :)

P. S. and im startin a corp, not running one for some time.. so i need isk to beginning.. nothink less, nothing more..


Run a few incursions, you'll have your 500m-1b in no time.
Imperium Divine.
#17 - 2016-12-30 11:00:01 UTC
Running explo.. already made 500M... but still. if you know about running POSes you know its not cheap... Especially when your former CEO of your former CORP owes you lot of isk.. and still he did not came online... I gave all my money to other players, to my fellow players.. and i had nothing left.. so i just asked here... i dont think, ist such shamable thing

Run a few incursions, you'll have your 500m-1b in no time.[/quote]
Badfellas Inc.
#18 - 2016-12-30 11:02:35 UTC
Read more about how WH life can be profitable. First, ninja other WH's or join another WH corp, run sites with them, profit, turn profit into whatever you want for yourself. Really, 500m to 1b is so easily earned, you can very easily do it yourself.
#19 - 2016-12-30 11:31:07 UTC
You may have gotten some investment if you had posted with one of your more main chars. Had collateral or actually provided some business details. I understand you dont want to publish the full plan public but there is so much sketchiness in this that no-one would go for it unless just a complete stab in the dark and hope for the best while expecting the worst.

You further damaged your chances with the way you replied to peoples negativity. You must look at this as a business and remain calm and professional irrelevant of how people respond to you. If you cant or dont want to reply in a positive way, ignore the person.

Another major thing which I didnt see or if it was posted I missed and apologise for that. WH space can be cruel and unforgiving. If you need ISK help just to get set up, What happens when some group comes in and tears it all down? It leaves you with nothing and the investor very unlikely to get their investment returned.

Lastly, while helping newbies and corp etc is admirable, you should net let it break your own bank. In future if you continue to help others (which I hope you will) try to leave yourself some ISK or asset buffer. By asset buffer I mean items you dont want or need that can be easily liquidated for the ISK to bankroll your plans. Deadspace items or plex, nice pile of BC/BS hulls that you can put on the market and bail you out of bad situations. hell even a nice pile of minerals.

Im sorry I cannot help you out with the ISK, And I dont like to be the person to add negativity, but hopefully there is some helpful info here that can give you something to work with.

Xylem
Out of Sight.
#20 - 2016-12-30 13:15:22 UTC
Thr problem is finding the difference between you and a scammer, so far it's only "because you say so". And that's exactly what a scammer would say, so that's it :|

ur first post ere is asking a loan.
Date of Birth: 2016-11-26 02:51
and u barely a month old.

You should even fly cruisers and u're talking about wh's

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump