Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 Pages123Next page

Amarr Championships afterthoughts

Author
Silent Infinity
#1 - 2017-01-06 20:33:55 UTC
With great zeal, I Lord Vaari head of House Valius swear my undying loyalty to Her Imperial Majesty, Catiz I.

However I also find lack of procedure in succession tournament. Many, if not even majority of contestant were disloyal and even disgrace to our faith. Max Singularity, Lysus...how they had ever demonstrated their loyalty or faith to our Empire? Max Singularity for example is known Sani Sabik and Lysus is pirate to the core.

Would it be bad for our Empire to select Her champions on those who actually care of our Empire?

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

Mercenary Coalition
#2 - 2017-01-06 21:02:13 UTC
I will repeat this, because it's hilarious: Vaari is raising the bar above the Empire's reach. I can't even.
#3 - 2017-01-06 21:08:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Tamiroth
Vaari wrote:
With great zeal, I Lord Vaari head of House Valius swear my undying loyalty to Her Imperial Majesty, Catiz I.

However I also find lack of procedure in succession tournament. Many, if not even majority of contestant were disloyal and even disgrace to our faith. Max Singularity, Lysus...how they had ever demonstrated their loyalty or faith to our Empire? Max Singularity for example is known Sani Sabik and Lysus is pirate to the core.

Would it be bad for our Empire to select Her champions on those who actually care of our Empire?

Man in his hubris may select those who he thinks are strong, but ultimately it's God who weeds out the unworthy, Lord Vaari.

Empress Catiz will bring peace and prosperity to us, I'm happy that it's she who inherits.

Amarr Victor.

P.S. I don't really think that Max the "Space Pope" qualifies as a Sabik... Did he say anything about the importance of blood? I think he's just a random heretic who wrote a book of nonsense and Goonswarm decided to troll the Empire by collectively liking him. But he's old news anyway.
Haighare Pirates
#4 - 2017-01-06 21:17:36 UTC
Pretty sure Mister Singularity is not a Blood Raider. For starters he dresses all in white.
Silent Infinity
#5 - 2017-01-06 21:19:59 UTC
Tamiroth wrote:
Vaari wrote:

Man in his hubris may select those who he thinks are strong, but ultimately it's God who weeds out the unworthy, Lord Vaari.

Empress Catiz will bring peace and prosperity to us, I'm happy that it's she who inherits.

Amarr Victor.

P.S. I don't really think that Max the "Space Pope" qualifies as a Sabik... Did he say anything about the importance of blood? I think he's just a random heretic who wrote a book of nonsense and Goonswarm decided to troll the Empire by collectively liking him. But he's old news anyway.

God does not choose our every word or deed for us. I think Imperial succession in general was mockery to the God.

#6 - 2017-01-06 21:33:17 UTC
Vaari wrote:
God does not choose our every word or deed for us. I think Imperial succession in general was mockery to the God.
Indeed, Lord Vaari. Man is free to choose whatever silly thing. In the short term, he even may have limited success. But long term, I think it's God who shapes the outcome. History shows that.

As about the Imperial succession in general... those things are best left to the Theology Council, the Chamberlain and the Imperial administration.
Silent Infinity
#7 - 2017-01-06 21:40:34 UTC
Tamiroth wrote:
Vaari wrote:
Indeed, Lord Vaari. Man is free to choose whatever silly thing. In the short term, he even may have limited success. But long term, I think it's God who shapes the outcome. History shows that.

As about the Imperial succession in general... those things are best left to the Theology Council, the Chamberlain and the Imperial administration.

Im Ecumenical Patriarch of Silent Infinity. Religious leader of the holder alliance of the Providence. I say, Im as well educated with faith than elder of the Theology Council. They have not said their word about the matter, so I dare to take this up.

Amarr Empire
#8 - 2017-01-06 21:40:44 UTC
God put everything in its place.
And everybody.

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

#9 - 2017-01-06 22:54:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Ilan Ardishapur
The entire championship was a disgrace to the Empire. You are right to doubt its handling Lord Vaari, we all stand here as a witness to the desecration of the Imperial Throne and a half-breed spiting upon our Lord's holy word.
Electus Matari
#10 - 2017-01-07 05:31:43 UTC
Hey Vaari you're a couple of months late to the party with this oath of fealty stuff.

Also, from what I know of your culture, aren't you treading dangerously close to heresy by saying that you know better than the Theology Council and those above you in the religious hierarchy? You might want to dial it back a little unless you want a visit from the MIO or some similar organization.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2017-01-07 06:57:10 UTC
Shhhh. Let him keep it up. I wanna see how all the 'the Theology Council know everything best' crowd handle it.
#12 - 2017-01-07 08:12:35 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Shhhh. Let him keep it up. I wanna see how all the 'the Theology Council know everything best' crowd handle it.

By giving everyone a headache.

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Silent Infinity
#13 - 2017-01-07 10:59:00 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
The entire championship was a disgrace to the Empire. You are right to doubt its handling Lord Vaari, we all stand here as a witness to the desecration of the Imperial Throne and a half-breed spiting upon our Lord's holy word.

You are disgrace to your house and your mother. Did she pull you to this world from her ass or why did you become such heretic?

End of Life
#14 - 2017-01-07 11:17:56 UTC
Personally, if I was a house nominee to the tournament, winning or losing literally becomes a matter of life and death.

I know I'd want the best fighters, not necessarily the most zealous in their loyalty to the Empire.

Someone's zeal could get me killed, whereas someone's fighting skills could keep me alive.
Sani-Sabik
#15 - 2017-01-07 14:13:12 UTC
Vaari wrote:
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:

You are disgrace to your house and your mother. Did she pull you to this world from her ass or why did you become such heretic?

Truly, Lord Vaari, the golden mountain, and numerous other titles, has a way with words.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Pandemic Horde
#16 - 2017-01-07 17:15:52 UTC
Vaari wrote:

You're not the only one.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2017-01-07 17:30:35 UTC
Tamiroth wrote:
I think he's just a random heretic who wrote a book of nonsense and Goonswarm decided to troll the Empire by collectively liking him. But he's old news anyway.

Max never wanted to be 'news'. He had questions. Those questions became moot when the Empress died.
Sixth Empire
#18 - 2017-01-08 23:41:48 UTC
Vaari wrote:

Again, your accuracy to facts is about as accurate as your accuracy with a laser. And now… now you rise to declare your fealty this day of YC 119?

I stood for the Amarrian people in times of peril under Jamyl’s corruption while you licked her shoes in fear. Your codling to a false empress is a matter of record.

Did you stand up to support our people for the Amarr Championships? Oh yes you did. Were you selected? No denied.

I may have been defeated as House Kador Champion contender, but I stood up. I declared my allegiance and support to Her Lady Catiz Tash-Murkon, Empress of the Amarr Empire, with no delay for may she reign in justice, and sweep the last vestiges of Jamyl’s corruption the likes of you away into the deep space seas of obscurity.

Your slander here is but a mirror to thine own self.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Sixth Empire
#19 - 2017-01-08 23:43:57 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Tamiroth wrote:
I think he's just a random heretic who wrote a book of nonsense and Goonswarm decided to troll the Empire by collectively liking him. But he's old news anyway.

Max never wanted to be 'news'. He had questions. Those questions became moot when the Empress died.

Well said sir.

And yes Tamiroth, I'm enjoying my discrete anonymity as the eyes of news focuses on issues of importance, than just me.

Sixth Empire
#20 - 2017-01-08 23:49:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Max Singularity
Yarosara Ruil wrote:
Pretty sure Mister Singularity is not a Blood Raider. For starters he dresses all in white.

True story. I once had a bloody nose and fainted. Horrible liquid. Although... I do like a good Bloody Mary in the morning, but then again who don't??

3 Pages123Next page