Ships & Modules

C4 advice wanted

Author
#1 - 2017-01-07 13:25:48 UTC
Have been running some c2 and c3 anoms and combat sites in my Gila which managed the sites fairly easily, tried the same sites in my vni with drones and while it was able to do the sites there was alot more involvment. Anyway i have found a nice c4 i want to try running the sites in there, common sense tells me the gila may struggle so i need some advice on what ship to run these with, i am skilled for caldari and missiles so maybe a tengu? i do also have a rattlesnake and golem. a fit would be appreciated.

thanks
Black Armada
#2 - 2017-01-07 15:56:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Dalts
Usually C4s require either a Marauder or a couple of ships. Rattlesnake can do them ok, 2 Rattlers smash them.

Pimped Tengu can do them but non pimped struggles due to the neuts.

Although this is the ships & modules section, I'd suggest you would have more luck posting this in the WH section.
#3 - 2017-01-07 18:03:59 UTC
cheers for the reply, so a golem is the ship to aim for for solo c4?
i choose his section because the question is more what ship for c4
Triumvirate.
#4 - 2017-01-08 14:04:15 UTC
At the combat sites the npc's will spawn 90-120km away
They also neut a lot

best ship is friendship
c4's are trivial when in a small fleet
#5 - 2017-01-09 06:16:53 UTC
Wormhole Walter wrote:
cheers for the reply, so a golem is the ship to aim for for solo c4?
i choose his section because the question is more what ship for c4

MJD Paladin is the king of C4s. With a bit of pimp (DS rep + faction smartbombs) you can solo all sites and run a Barracks in like 13 minutes (less for mags) . Golem has more tank so thats not an issue but its abit slower due to lower DPS and not being able to 1 shot frigs at range/Smartbombs killing your missiles and Cap. Pally is also a lot of fun MJDing all over the place.

100% passive snake can do most sites but the site time is like 45minutes.
#6 - 2017-01-10 02:17:30 UTC
in my experience, Bastion modules are a death sentence in wormhole space unless you have friends nearby to come and save your ass when you inevitably get tackled. Being stuck in one spot while the Bastion module cycles makes you a rather easy target.

Occasional Resident Newbie Correspondent for TMC: http://themittani.com/search/site/mephiztopheleze

This is my Forum Main. My Combat Alt is sambo Inkura