Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Channel for L3 or L4 ganks?

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-01-09 07:24:47 UTC
Hi, is there a channel for teaming up for L3 or L4 security missions? If not, can a player create one?
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2017-01-09 10:09:32 UTC
Hi, there is a channel in-game that players can seek help from others to complete missions. I think it's called 'HelpMyMission'.

Anyway, you can create as many player chat channels that you want.

DMC
#3 - 2017-01-16 17:32:16 UTC
Are you talking about ganks or teaming up with players to run missions? Because the two are mutually exclusive concepts...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

#4 - 2017-01-16 19:35:28 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Are you talking about ganks or teaming up with players to run missions? Because the two are mutually exclusive concepts...

I was thinking the same here. Asking for a freind: If I come across strange things like that Gila hacking a relic site today.. is there a there a "Gank" channel beside miner bumping?
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2017-01-19 13:34:19 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:

Teaming up.
But how do you earn the LPs and the isk? The mission owner gets them all, or they're split amongst players? If split, how? According to the number or isk value of the ships destroyed?

Snuffed Out
#6 - 2017-01-19 13:36:34 UTC
Britcoin Dan wrote:
Arthur Aihaken wrote:

Teaming up.
But how do you earn the LPs and the isk? The mission owner gets them all, or they're split amongst players? If split, how? According to the number or isk value of the ships destroyed?

add him to fleet and share rewards when the mission is handed in, splits lp 50/50

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*