CSM Campaigns

 
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
 

Steve Ronuken for CSM XII

First post
Author
The Initiative.
#21 - 2017-02-08 18:21:50 UTC
Steve should be a shoo-in but there are no certainties until after the votes are counted. Put him on your top 3 or do like I will and #1him on all your accounts.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#22 - 2017-02-08 18:32:36 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Steve should be a shoo-in but there are no certainties until after the votes are counted. Put him on your top 3 or do like I will and #1him on all your accounts.



<3

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Shadow Cartel
#23 - 2017-02-08 19:03:06 UTC
Gets my vote, guy with strong vision and even better track history of delivery

+1
The Initiative.
#24 - 2017-02-08 19:47:01 UTC
Steve Ronuken wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Steve should be a shoo-in but there are no certainties until after the votes are counted. Put him on your top 3 or do like I will and #1him on all your accounts.



<3


Ima type out a better spag bol recipe for you.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

#25 - 2017-02-08 19:58:49 UTC
What would you say went right this year, and what went wrong?

Similar to TheJudge, how do you intend to improve representation and communication better if you're re-elected? Do you feel it doesn't need improvement?

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Pandemic Legion
#26 - 2017-02-08 20:01:49 UTC
Steve will always get my vote! +1 for Steve!

EVE-MOGUL.COM

Trade Profit Tracking&Analytics

Offering Sotiyo Services In

New Caldari | Ashab

IPOs & Investments

Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#27 - 2017-02-08 21:15:37 UTC
Utari Onzo wrote:
What would you say went right this year, and what went wrong?

Similar to TheJudge, how do you intend to improve representation and communication better if you're re-elected? Do you feel it doesn't need improvement?



Representation is a hard thing to improve. I mean, I try to represent the people who contact me, and I try to keep up to date with the issues people talk about, in places I see it (the forums, reddit, slack, twitter and so on) but if you're meaning people who don't contact me, that's not something I can really do?

Communication, other than through the aforementioned places, well, again, it's hard to improve? I could write more blog posts, but other than that, there's not a lot I can do? I like to think I'm easily approachable, and I do take things to CCP as I see them.

In general, this year has been a lot better than 10 was. Part of that has been having two coordinators, rather than just one, and CCP moving more communications to hipchat has helped a lot. 10 got hit by the migration phase, and communication suffered because of that.

As for things which went wrong, there was very little with the process itself. There's some changes I'd have liked to have seen earlier in the process, so more shaping input could have been given, but we're talking perfect world there.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

#28 - 2017-02-08 21:39:47 UTC
I don't know Steve, not sure i want to..however that said.

fuzzworks saves me years of indy work life, and helps pass endless hours at work.

and those market charts are amazing.

You sir have my vote.

that is all

carry on.

I am a miner, mission runner, and explorer...

or as EVE Online would have it...

A Carebear!!

The Initiative.
#29 - 2017-02-08 21:45:04 UTC
Kosomot wrote:
I don't know Steve, not sure i want to..however that said.

fuzzworks saves me years of indy work life, and helps pass endless hours at work.

and those market charts are amazing.

You sir have my vote.

that is all

carry on.



Can confirm he is super nice IRL too.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Gallente Federation
#30 - 2017-02-09 04:48:28 UTC
Yup. Steve is always worth a vote

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

The Initiative.
#31 - 2017-02-09 09:47:52 UTC
You have my Megathron...... Rrr.... I mean vote!

The Law is a point of View

The NPE IS a big deal

Stain Confederation
#32 - 2017-02-10 01:51:26 UTC
One of the best members of the previous CSM in terms of productivity and contribution, so will definitely be top pick for me. Glad you are standing again this year.
Brotherhood of Spacers
#33 - 2017-02-11 10:45:58 UTC
No question, you have my vote in this year too, sir
Shadow Cartel
#34 - 2017-02-11 16:53:23 UTC
Hey there dude. No questions but support of 7 accounts :)
Warped Intentions
#35 - 2017-02-15 21:27:33 UTC
No doubt... Fuzzy Steve holds place 1 on my ballot.
Mouth Trumpet Cavalry
#36 - 2017-02-20 08:54:57 UTC
Just like last year, Steve has my vote. He runs on a platform few others do, and he does it with skill. No offense to other candidates, but there are too many bloc candidates, and they represent only a small part of Eve, nullsec.

The above message presents my opinions on the topic at hand. If there is a conflict between my views and reality, consider reality to be correct until proven otherwise.

Caldari State
#37 - 2017-02-22 00:44:13 UTC
To keep voting for steve or not (now that is the real question)

So Steve are you going to stand up for keeping the economic numbers (marketdata) as it is ?
Or are you going to let some "Goon" with a overactive paranoia whine loud enough so ccp to takes it away or reduces the accuracy of it ?
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#38 - 2017-02-22 13:28:27 UTC
Athra Sabik wrote:
To keep voting for steve or not (now that is the real question)

So Steve are you going to stand up for keeping the economic numbers (marketdata) as it is ?
Or are you going to let some "Goon" with a overactive paranoia whine loud enough so ccp to takes it away or reduces the accuracy of it ?



I have passed the arguments I've seen, for keeping the data at the current accuracy, on to CCP. In the end, it's their decision. I can try and influence it (and now have), but I can't force them.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2017-02-28 18:59:04 UTC
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#40 - 2017-02-28 19:05:27 UTC
Just to save people a read, Orca Platypus is somewhat sore that bubbles have gained killmails and an expiry timer.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
Forum Jump