CSM Campaigns

Vote Xenuria for CSM 12

First post
Author
#1 - 2017-02-04 20:42:42 UTC
Hi, I am Xenuria. I have arms. I also have an extensive education in psychology and behavioral analysis. While on CSM 11 I used my diverse subject matter expertise to help CCP on their NPE, branding and even some aspects of community development. I am running for re-election and would appreciate your vote.

Last season I had some really nice endorsements from people like MinerBumping, /r/eve and several other communities. I was even placed on the Imperium Ballot.

This season there are only 10 CSM spots up for grabs and this is going to change the math of how many votes an outsider like me needs to be elected. I won't lie to you, there is a very real chance I do not get re-elected. Many people voted for me because they were told that I was some horrible monstrous person that would end up being a cumbersome pest to CCP. I didn't end up communicating in CSM sessions through interpretive dance like reddits suggested I would and I didn't run around CCP offices naked like certain other websites proclaimed with certainty. They voted for me to troll CCP and Instead I put serious effort into a position that I care deeply about. My autism helps me see things differently, examine them without bias and motivates me to push myself. For somebody who has trouble with social interaction, I think I did a pretty good job this term.

If you vote for me again and I am elected, I will continue my efforts to reform the CSM and advocate for a increasingly better New Player Experience. If you don't trust me or don't think you should vote for me, or vote at all; ask somebody you trust what they think. There is a surface to all this, a thin nebulous thing that obscures deeper insights. I am actually a orb.
#2 - 2017-02-04 20:49:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Xenuria
Reserved

Endorsements

Mr Hyde113 wrote:
I had to share car rides with Xenuria to and from the airport at both summits. He did not murder me.
+1
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-02-04 21:03:38 UTC
What needs reformed that you couldn't do this year?
#4 - 2017-02-04 21:33:03 UTC
Allison Kado wrote:
What needs reformed that you couldn't do this year?

Reform is a constant process, like growth.
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2017-02-05 15:47:52 UTC
I'll vote for you to continue to represent our SNOOOmepracy in the CSM
#6 - 2017-02-10 20:42:20 UTC
Brynden Egen wrote:
I'll vote for you to continue to represent our SNOOOmepracy in the CSM

Thanks for your show of support.
#7 - 2017-02-12 18:19:14 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
...I didn't end up communicating in CSM sessions through interpretive dance like reddits suggested I would...

lol - good one!

Pandemic Legion
#8 - 2017-02-14 12:54:07 UTC
good luck xenuria

i believe in you
#9 - 2017-02-18 13:08:34 UTC
Capqu wrote:
good luck xenuria

i believe in you

Thanks. Blink
Pandemic Legion
#10 - 2017-02-19 02:53:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Hyde113
I had to share car rides with Xenuria to and from the airport at both summits. He did not murder me.
+1

Edit: Also he got you pink skins.
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#11 - 2017-02-19 14:41:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Steve Ronuken
Mr Hyde113 wrote:
+1

Edit: Also he got you pink skins.

I should note, pink skins have been heavily pushed in the past. Sugar _kept_ asking for them. Big smile

(Pink skins being short hand for 'oh god, give me bright colors')

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2017-02-19 21:15:31 UTC
+1
Villore Accords
#13 - 2017-02-20 11:10:31 UTC
Will you be endorsed by Those Bee Guys again this year or are you running as an independent candidate?
#14 - 2017-02-20 21:30:46 UTC
Tarek Raimo wrote:
Will you be endorsed by Those Bee Guys again this year or are you running as an independent candidate?

Fair Question.
Due to the math behind ballots and the total amount of seats being reduced to 10, I will likely only have a symbolic place on the official goon ballot. It's important for them to get their people back in so that slots on the ballot that matter are 1-3 and those slots are going to be reserved for directors and what goons call "operators". My position on the goon ballot if I am on it at all will not really contribute to my re-election because run-off is much lower with only 10 seats.