CSM Campaigns

 
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
 

Afropty for CSM XII

Author
DARKNESS.
#21 - 2017-02-23 02:49:27 UTC
+1
Mordus Angels
#22 - 2017-02-23 04:34:41 UTC
+1
#23 - 2017-02-23 05:01:06 UTC
Did you fill out the application form and submit a photocopy of your passport to CCP?

The Nosy Gamer - CCP Random: "hehe, falls under the category: nice try, but no. ;)"

Test Alliance Please Ignore
#24 - 2017-02-24 03:48:57 UTC
+1 Cool
DARKNESS.
#25 - 2017-03-01 00:50:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Afropty
Hello you can ask all you question down here.

Fly Safe o/*


Big smile
#26 - 2017-03-01 00:58:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Juvenius Drakonius
Tienes mi apoyo como hispano con una condición lleva la causa #QuieroEVEenEspañol en tus propuestas, la comunidad hispana necesita el cliente en español. Este año en EVE VEGAS lleve la causa personalmente a directivos de CCP, es hora de que el tema siga escalando.

mas info en http://www.hablaeve.com/iniciativas , puedes contactarme directamente si necesitas cualquier ayuda.

There is no shame in saying you don't know something, and there is no glory in keeping knolege to yourself.

#27 - 2017-03-01 01:54:04 UTC
+1
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#28 - 2017-03-01 02:05:44 UTC
+1
DARKNESS.
#29 - 2017-03-01 04:03:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Afropty
Juvenius Drakonius wrote:
Tienes mi apoyo como hispano con una condición lleva la causa #QuieroEVEenEspañol en tus propuestas, la comunidad hispana necesita el cliente en español. Este año en EVE VEGAS lleve la causa personalmente a directivos de CCP, es hora de que el tema siga escalando.

mas info en http://www.hablaeve.com/iniciativas , puedes contactarme directamente si necesitas cualquier ayuda.


Gracias por tu apoyo juvenius, siento que CCP podria ayudar mucho a la comunidad de habla hispana pueda entender mas rapido el juego al inicio. En mi experiencia en particular fue de mucho provecho haber conocido tantos jugadores que tuvieron la dedicacion de enseñarme a jugar EVE, muchos de ellos son jugadores de habla son de habla inglesa y les estoy muy agradecido.

Thank you for you support Juvenius, i feel CCP can help to make more understanding this game for all players beningers spanish speakers. My experience was so greatful because i meet incredible players, they help me alot to understand EVE. Many of them are english and im so greatfull of they.
#30 - 2017-03-02 04:05:04 UTC
This guy is the real deal and the breath of fresh air that the CSM needs....

VOTE AFROPTY FOR CSM
DARKNESS.
#31 - 2017-03-02 05:20:16 UTC
+1
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2017-03-02 08:05:26 UTC
Hello,

My question - what is your viewpoint regarding Faction standings and as a CSM member, what changes will you propose to CCP pertaining to game mechanics for Faction standings ?

Good luck to you in the upcoming CSM election.


DMC
DARKNESS.
#33 - 2017-03-02 22:45:07 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Hello,

My question - what is your viewpoint regarding Faction standings and as a CSM member, what changes will you propose to CCP pertaining to game mechanics for Faction standings ?

Good luck to you in the upcoming CSM election.


DMC


Firts at all ty for you question. Second well everything we do on this game it give us consecuenses, but the point is, if i understand correctly, how we can fixed. Well just start doing more missions i know it takes a lot of time but probably it would an a good idea trade standings with concord.

Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2017-03-03 01:07:12 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
Afropty wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Hello,

My question - what is your viewpoint regarding Faction standings and as a CSM member, what changes will you propose to CCP pertaining to game mechanics for Faction standings ?

Good luck to you in the upcoming CSM election.


DMC


Firts at all ty for you question. Second well everything we do on this game it give us consecuenses, but the point is, if i understand correctly, how we can fixed. Well just start doing more missions i know it takes a lot of time but probably it would an a good idea trade standings with concord.


Thank you for the reply.

Yes, this game was based on having a balance in 'Risk vs Reward' and 'Actions vs Consequences'. And yes, you're right, currently the only way to repair negative Faction standings is to grind missions. It takes time for players to ruin Faction standings and as such it should also take some time to repair those standings. In the past Characters use to be accountable for their actions in-game, now most everything has been dumbed down and turned into easy mode for the instant gratification crowd. That's something I don't want to see happen to Faction standings. However I do like your idea of trading with Concord to repair negative Faction standings.

Currently the in-game aspects of Faction standings :
Positive Faction standings are the only way to access Cosmos Agents (one time access).
Positive Faction and Corporation standings are needed to access Research Agents.
All other Agents only require minimal amount of Faction standing for access (-2.00 or higher standing).
High Faction standings reduce Market Broker fees and Reprocessing fees in NPC stations.
At -5.00 or lower Faction standing, Empire NPC's will attack when in their space.

I created and shared the 'Faction Standing Repair Plan' with the playerbase back in 2010. In my opinion players need more options available to repair negative Faction standings then what I've listed in 'The Plan' since most of those Event Agents can only be accessed once in the characters life. Most players in-game don't even read the forums so they don't know that guide is available. In fact repairing negative Faction standings is extremely tough on new players who haven't even learned the game yet since they can easily mess up their Faction standings right from the start without actually knowing it.

I think the process of Faction standing repair should be implemented in-game to be more intuitive instead of being so obscure. All changes to Faction standings should be brought to the players attention with an on screen pop up message. Any action that would cause negative Faction standing should trigger an on screen pop up warning (with option to deactivate). All Anti-Empire missions should have a warning to alert players that accepting and completing those missions will incur negative Faction standings. An idea presented by others is to have Tags for Standings. Personally I don't really like the idea but if it's similar to Tags for Security, I guess it would be acceptable. Lastly CCP could add another group of NPC Agents to the in-game Agent Finder strictly for Faction standing repair, sorta like the proposal I have listed in my forum signature.

Thanks again and good luck in the upcoming election.



DMC
DARKNESS.
#35 - 2017-03-03 01:36:05 UTC
+1
DARKNESS.
#36 - 2017-03-03 15:54:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Afropty
Good afternoon if someone has any question like others already do even if is not on my worklist, feel free to ask. I would like to answer.
If someone want to ask i will stay today on TS SQUAD V Lobby. Feel free to go.

TS ADDRESS
squadv.teamspeak.de
DARKNESS.
#37 - 2017-03-05 20:37:10 UTC
+1
DARKNESS.
#38 - 2017-03-05 20:38:42 UTC
+1
#39 - 2017-03-08 05:23:55 UTC
07 Candidate!

First, thank you for your time and effort (both present and future) in representing the capsuleers of New Eden! They’re much appreciated.

I’m preparing to cast my vote in the CSM12 elections. After reading the information you submitted, though, I still have a question.

By way of background, I started in Eve as a hauler, moving freight in T1 industrials and gradually working my way up in both ships and cargo. However, I repeatedly found my progress impeded by gankers who would destroy my ship and steal my cargo. In low- and null-sec space, that’s to be expected. You place your bet and take your chances. In high-sec space, however, this is very frustrating. Why have high-sec space at all then? This frustration drove me into anti-ganking, and I’ve been a proud member of Thomas en Chasteaux's High-Sec Militia for several months now.

So, my question. Where do you stand on high-sec ganking? I’ll concede that ganking is a legitimate style of game play, as CCP has ruled. But I also feel that it should be difficult and dangerous (for the ganker) in the 30% of New Eden designated as high-sec space. In particular, I’d like to see CCP tweak the game mechanics so that the criminal flag generated by looting a ganked freighter in high-sec space follows all players who handle that loot, and otherwise make looting more realistic. (Thomas en Chasteaux's ideas, not mine.)

As a member of the CSM, would you present such an idea to CCP? Would you push for its adoption? What other game changes might you consider to make high-sec ganking more difficult and less profitable?

Regards,
Cochise Chiricahua.
DARKNESS.
#40 - 2017-03-10 03:11:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Afropty
Cochise Chiricahua wrote:
07 Candidate!

First, thank you for your time and effort (both present and future) in representing the capsuleers of New Eden! They’re much appreciated.

I’m preparing to cast my vote in the CSM12 elections. After reading the information you submitted, though, I still have a question.

By way of background, I started in Eve as a hauler, moving freight in T1 industrials and gradually working my way up in both ships and cargo. However, I repeatedly found my progress impeded by gankers who would destroy my ship and steal my cargo. In low- and null-sec space, that’s to be expected. You place your bet and take your chances. In high-sec space, however, this is very frustrating. Why have high-sec space at all then? This frustration drove me into anti-ganking, and I’ve been a proud member of Thomas en Chasteaux's High-Sec Militia for several months now.

So, my question. Where do you stand on high-sec ganking? I’ll concede that ganking is a legitimate style of game play, as CCP has ruled. But I also feel that it should be difficult and dangerous (for the ganker) in the 30% of New Eden designated as high-sec space. In particular, I’d like to see CCP tweak the game mechanics so that the criminal flag generated by looting a ganked freighter in high-sec space follows all players who handle that loot, and otherwise make looting more realistic. (Thomas en Chasteaux's ideas, not mine.)

As a member of the CSM, would you present such an idea to CCP? Would you push for its adoption? What other game changes might you consider to make high-sec ganking more difficult and less profitable?

Regards,
Cochise Chiricahua.


Hello Cochise thanks for you question, if i understand correctly you proposal is something like change the currently criminal tag system specially when people get ganked. Well the gankers are part of EVE as the criminals on the real life, i think is a game style like pvp, pve, mining, hauling. And hell yeahhhh, is so frustrating be ganked but it make the game great.

Why? because we can get the oportunity to kill them.
How? preparing fleets when they are about to ganking (by corp or friends).

I remember when i get safe by an antiganking fleet ( goshh I hate Niarja). So gankers make EVE more real.
In the real life when you kill someone you become a Criminal and if you do something with the body you became in a suspicius but not a criminal. So bring that to EVE.
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
Forum Jump