Missions & Complexes

Data sites

Author
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2017-02-25 05:00:23 UTC
So recently as citadels were released and the news about POS structures being removed the value of data sites is no longer anything I can run a relic sites and get 100 mil for very little cargo run a data site get 5 mil in loot and it is equal in weight to my 100 mil relic loot used to be i could be lucky and get a control tower bpc and make 500 mil for a true sansha this had made it almost useless considering you can get data cores from mission agents. I would love to see something added to the loot pool of the data sites cause its really upsetting to see a part of the game made next to pointless but this is just my opinion.
#2 - 2017-02-25 12:16:53 UTC
yes
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2017-02-26 06:35:38 UTC
Yeah, eventually CCP will get around to balancing the loot drops for those sites.

Until then, just run those sites after clearing out all the other high value sites.

Waste not want not, right ?

DMC
#4 - 2017-02-26 15:09:35 UTC
Prices shift and change, in the same way rogue drone parts are now selling higher than they ever have. Eventually something will come along that makes data sites important again, or they'll be modified for use in different industry so they still remain a valuable resource.
Solitaire.
#5 - 2017-02-27 04:04:09 UTC
Slightly related I wish they would merge the data and relic analyzer.
They both do the exact same thing and it's redundant to need 2 items that perform the same job. They already have the Mets module that functions as a data and relic analyzer. Make the rest of them like that and save everyone a mid slot.

Either that or change the minigames so they're both different.
#6 - 2017-02-27 09:20:26 UTC
They did: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=478640

Modules are called Integrated Analyzers.

Matthias Ancaladron wrote:
They both do the exact same thing and it's redundant to need 2 items that perform the same job. They already have the Mets module that functions as a data and relic analyzer. Make the rest of them like that and save everyone a mid slot.

Solitaire.
#7 - 2017-03-25 05:59:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Matthias Ancaladron
Ijon-Tichy wrote:
They did: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=478640

Modules are called Integrated Analyzers.

Matthias Ancaladron wrote:

yeah i mentioned those in my first post just typo'd. The faction bpcs out of datacans. But theyre junk. pretty sure theyre both worse than the single data/relic mods we have now. if your gonna lose a bunch of oomph for using the dual one theres no reason to use it. youll just fail all your hacks im saying get rid of them all and just have a t1 intergrated analyser a few metas, then the t2 cause who has 3weeks for training hacking 5. And theyd have the same stats the standard t1 has now. Its a pointless item if it doesnt function as well as the usual one.
EvE-Scout Enclave
#8 - 2017-03-28 05:07:32 UTC
The integrated analyzers benefit from both archaeology and hacking.

With those skills both at level 1, the ligature integrated analyzer has 10 less coherence and the same strength as the t1 modules.

At level 2 with both skills the ligature has the same coherence and strength as the t1 modules

At level 3 with both skills the ligature has 10 more coherence and the same strength as the t1 modules

At level 4 with both skills the ligature has 20 more coherence than the t1 modules

At level 5 with both skills:
ligature has 30 more coherence and the same strength as the t1 modules
ligature has 10 more coherence and 10 less strength than the t2 modules
Zeugma integrated analyzer has 20 more coherence and the same strength as the t2 modules

Both integrated analyzers have only one virus utility element slot rather than the 3 the separated modules have

At this time the ligature will cost you around 30 to 35 million isk more than using separate analyzers and the zeugma will cost 60 to 65 million more.
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2017-04-07 15:50:40 UTC
So another part of exploration is being removed or being talked about the changes to make t3s no longer nully if you have guns so now a stealth bomber can kill you yet another blow to an already unbalanced part of the game.