Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

WTS 36,5M PVP toon Bayout: 26B

Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-03-19 04:24:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Sir Rosentine
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Trafalgar_Tivianne

pass: 123456

Character skilled towards Moros.

Start bid: 20B

Bayout: 26B

Any offer outside the topic (convo, mail) will be ignored!
#2 - 2017-03-19 07:23:24 UTC
26bil buyout, please accept and i will send isk and account info
#3 - 2017-03-19 07:29:31 UTC
By the way, you need confirm with Trafalgar Tivianne that he is for sale.....
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-03-19 14:28:23 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
By the way, you need confirm with Trafalgar Tivianne that he is for sale.....



I confirm, I am for sale ;)

Offer accepted transfer cash to Sir Rosentine and send her account name.
#5 - 2017-03-19 18:19:41 UTC
Trafalgar Tivianne wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:
By the way, you need confirm with Trafalgar Tivianne that he is for sale.....



I confirm, I am for sale ;)

Offer accepted transfer cash to Sir Rosentine and send her account name.


per CCP rules, isk can only be sent to the pilot being sold. from there, you can transfer it to any other pilot you want. please confirm you will accept isk to be sent to the pilot being sold.
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-03-19 20:09:46 UTC
26,5 billions
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2017-03-19 20:11:56 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Trafalgar Tivianne wrote:
TxivYawg1 wrote:
By the way, you need confirm with Trafalgar Tivianne that he is for sale.....



I confirm, I am for sale ;)

Offer accepted transfer cash to Sir Rosentine and send her account name.


per CCP rules, isk can only be sent to the pilot being sold. from there, you can transfer it to any other pilot you want. please confirm you will accept isk to be sent to the pilot being sold.



I do agree. Please sent me the ISK, and the account name ;)
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-03-19 21:08:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Trafalgar Tivianne
Della Dool wrote:
26,5 billions


If you will be faster in sending ISK and account name, toon is yours :)

In case if I receive second transfer, ISK will be returned to owner :)
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-03-20 16:25:08 UTC
Because non of above finalized transaction, sell continues.

Waiting for your offers :)
#10 - 2017-03-20 19:21:26 UTC
22b
Cynosural Field Theory.
#11 - 2017-03-20 20:19:10 UTC
24b b/o isk ready to go.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Gallente Federation
#12 - 2017-03-20 23:41:47 UTC
Bayout is 26B :)
Caldari State
#13 - 2017-03-21 17:35:27 UTC
Bump
Heiian Conglomerate
#14 - 2017-03-22 03:15:37 UTC
25bil buyout offer
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2017-03-22 07:11:33 UTC
UltimateKen wrote:
25bil buyout offer



Bayout is 26B non less
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2017-03-22 21:29:48 UTC
bump
Old Sch00l
#17 - 2017-03-23 12:26:30 UTC
23b b/o
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2017-03-23 12:49:00 UTC
Nambr1 wrote:
23b b/o


Please look at above offers... They giving more than you and I haven`t agreed... Why you think i might agree to your offer?

BAYOUT: 26B
Old Sch00l
#19 - 2017-03-23 14:40:06 UTC
Trafalgar Tivianne wrote:
Nambr1 wrote:
23b b/o


Please look at above offers... They giving more than you and I haven`t agreed... Why you think i might agree to your offer?

BAYOUT: 26B


np m8 i offer what i can ... GL!
Caldari State
#20 - 2017-03-23 22:23:29 UTC
Bump
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump