Character Bazaar

 
2 Pages12Next page
 

WTS 19Mil SP - Gallente - Base PVP - Drone Ratter!

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-03-19 19:50:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Nilsticles
Pilot: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nilsticles

Arrow 19.4M SP
Arrow All skills in combat
Arrow Focussed mainy on Gallente
Arrow T2 Heavy Drone - Ishtar - Gallente BC lvl 5 - T2 Gun
ArrowRemaps: 1
Idea 24 level 5 skills - Good base for PVP.


ArrowJita 4-4
ArrowNPC Corp
ArrowPositive Wallet
ArrowNo Kill Rights
ArrowPositive Sec Status (2.9)
IdeaI pay transfer
IdeaAll CCP Rules Apply

Question Pilot: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nilsticles

Bidding!
Starts at 14 Billion.
Arrow BO: 17 Billion.
Reserve hidden

End date: 01 April at 20:00 Ever time unless a B/O offer is accepted before hand

I reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2017-03-19 20:52:47 UTC
15b
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2017-03-21 00:45:03 UTC
Jay Wayden wrote:
15b


15b bid noted!!
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-03-22 08:09:18 UTC
Good morning and bump for Today!!!

15B Last bid!
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2017-03-25 01:25:54 UTC
No more bids!!

Highest bid 15B
Caldari State
#6 - 2017-03-26 18:46:18 UTC
bump!
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2017-03-26 18:50:48 UTC
zurru1 wrote:
bump!

Thx fot bump my frined!!
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-03-27 12:06:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Nilsticles
ArrowBO price added !!

Idea BO: 17B !!
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-03-28 15:38:12 UTC
Bump for today!!
ArrowBO price 17B Idea
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2017-03-29 14:00:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Nilsticles
+----+----------------------------+
| Arrow | 3 days left |
+----+----------------------------+
| Arrow | Highest bid 15B |
+----+----------------------------+
| Arrow | BO : 17B |
+----+----------------------------+
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2017-03-30 18:54:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Nilsticles
+----+----------------------------+
| Arrow| 2 days left..............|
+----+----------------------------+
|Highest bid 15B |
+-----------------------+
| BuyOut : 17B...|
+-----------------------+
Caldari State
#12 - 2017-03-30 20:47:33 UTC
15bil is a more than generous offer, I'd take that before the buyer finds something else.
#13 - 2017-03-31 04:57:24 UTC
MinerPrincess wrote:
15bil is a more than generous offer, I'd take that before the buyer finds something else.


Jay Wayden, the dude that offered 15bil, is a well known shell bidder. that means he is an alt bidding on his own pilots that he tries to sell to pump up the price.... very well known, just search his name on forum. he also has a few other alts doing the same thing as well.... don't bite the bullet unless you're a noob... Big smile
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2017-03-31 10:14:39 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
MinerPrincess wrote:
15bil is a more than generous offer, I'd take that before the buyer finds something else.


Jay Wayden, the dude that offered 15bil, is a well known shell bidder. that means he is an alt bidding on his own pilots that he tries to sell to pump up the price.... very well known, just search his name on forum. he also has a few other alts doing the same thing as well.... don't bite the bullet unless you're a noob... Big smile


Pay attention because TxivYawg1 is a well known trashtalker... i'm not bidding on my own alts lol.
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2017-03-31 20:20:03 UTC
Last bump - 1 day left.

Current bid: 15B

BO: 17B
#16 - 2017-04-01 07:26:47 UTC
Nilsticles wrote:
Last bump - 1 day left.

Current bid: 15B

BO: 17B


i dare you to accept the 15bil offer..... hahahaha Big smile
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2017-04-01 11:23:35 UTC
TxivYawg1 wrote:
Nilsticles wrote:
Last bump - 1 day left.

Current bid: 15B

BO: 17B


i dare you to accept the 15bil offer..... hahahaha Big smile


Sure! At the end of time!!
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2017-04-01 19:54:49 UTC
Arrow 10min left !!

Idea The highest bid 15B !!

No otherQuestion camonAttention
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2017-04-01 20:05:16 UTC
Arrow Jay Wayden You win the auction!!
Caldari State
#20 - 2017-04-01 22:17:16 UTC
I'll give you 11bil if it turns out buyer isn't legit.
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump