Intergalactic Summit

5 Pages123Next pageLast page

Plex Bounty on Diana Kim

Author
#1 - 2017-03-30 15:59:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Matar Ronin
Since this putrid little forum troll Diana Kim is afraid to leave the safety of her home system to fight a duel, and to exact punishment for this cowardice that stains the reputation of all capsuleers, I am offering a 1 Plex Bounty for each corpse of Pilot Diana Kim.

This is limited to ten (10) corpses per pilot collecting the bounty. Proof that you killed her in combat will be checked on public boards that track and verify such things to make sure she suffered a ship loss as well as loss of life.. So enjoy yourselves until 09/26 of this year when the bounty offer expires.

EVE-mail me directly if you have additional questions.

Good hunting!

UPDATE 03/31

To be fair and very clear the bounty will not be paid to Militia pilots actively engaged in faction warfare that might have encountered kim as part of their regular Militia duty. The bounty is for pilots specifically hunting kim in regard to this bounty.

Good Hunting!

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

#2 - 2017-03-30 16:19:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Graelyn
This is not going to achieve the desired effect.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Sani-Sabik
#3 - 2017-03-30 16:20:28 UTC
And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

#4 - 2017-03-30 17:38:14 UTC
Yes, the federation, not the republic.
Arataka Research Consortium
#5 - 2017-03-30 17:54:37 UTC
Whoa. Deep pockets, Mr Ronin.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

#6 - 2017-03-30 17:58:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Claudia Osyn
But we didn't do anything this time..... that aside, what are you doing for the next couple of days, kimmy? Wanna make some money? I'll split it with you 70/40. You get the lion's share.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Mercenary Coalition
#7 - 2017-03-30 18:09:18 UTC
Graelyn wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what the desired effect really is.
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2017-03-30 18:15:56 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Graelyn wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what the desired effect really is.

Incentive to get people to plug an annoying thing full of holes?

Best I've got. Seems like a waste of money.
#9 - 2017-03-30 18:16:56 UTC
In the grand scheme of things is a desired effect really necessary to want to kill Kim?
#10 - 2017-03-30 18:26:58 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
In the grand scheme of things is a desired effect really necessary to want to kill Kim?

No. But if we can get paid generously to do so....

#11 - 2017-03-30 18:29:56 UTC
True.
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2017-03-30 18:35:30 UTC
I remember he promised to find and kill her. She wasn't active a lot. Now she is active and out there, in space, killing stuff. I guess someone got too much scared and sold his last pants.

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

#13 - 2017-03-30 18:50:59 UTC
That or he doesnt feel obligated to hunt someone down who turned down a duel due to being unwilling to travel/make it easier to hold. Both are guilty of that dont think I'm saying either are vindicated from that.
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2017-03-30 18:57:25 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
That or he doesnt feel obligated to hunt someone down who turned down a duel due to being unwilling to travel/make it easier to hold. Both are guilty of that dont think I'm saying either are vindicated from that.

Ahh, you missed the fun part of the story that happened in IGS chatroom: he was offering a militia pilot to come to hostile high security space, while refusing to go to either her high security space (he isn't a militia pilot) or to meet in any low security space. Do you know what militia pilots need to face in a hostile system that was marked by CONCORD's security status as 0.9?

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#15 - 2017-03-30 19:01:37 UTC
I was wondering when the inevitable Advocacy Brigade would show.

Now the shows really started.
#16 - 2017-03-30 19:04:03 UTC
Agiri Falken wrote:
I was wondering when the inevitable Advocacy Brigade would show.

Now the shows really started.

And it took 2.5 hours. I'm impressed. That has to be some record, right?
#17 - 2017-03-30 19:18:53 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
I like the way people rewrite history to suit their disposition. I asked many times where kim was, she refused to give specific details. I offerred then to travel to whereever she was if she promised to also come to where I was, she did not give details of her location. She whined that her militia status made travel tough, I offered to have a ship of her choice and her selected fit waiting for her to inspect and then use in the duel if it met her specifications, she still did not supply her location.

Every accommodation was offered and the best I got was kim to say someone like me is not worthy of a duel so she felt no obligation to keep her word to fight after shooting off her mouth and saying she could defeat me.

If she is not scared of me maybe you kim apologists can discover what she is afraid of. -10 criminals fly pods all over New Eden why can't kim fly one to fight a duel in Minmatar space?

kim just realized when she died at the hands of an industrialist like me her facade of being the fierce warrior would be ruined forever, obviously she fears that more then the Gallente.

Now I'll just pay others to hunt her down since she has not the spine to fight a duel herself without her friends around to interfere and save her pod from a fiery end. She is no longer considered a brave capsuleer pilot like most everyone else here willing to meet a fiery end when they accept a duel.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

#18 - 2017-03-30 19:22:20 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
I offered to have a ship of her choice and her selected fit waiting for her to inspect and then use in the duel if it met her specifications, she still did not supply her location..

You offered to have foreknowledge of the fittings and capabilities of her ship. Fitting one to counter would be simple. I wouldn't take that fight either.

Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#19 - 2017-03-30 19:28:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Saya Ishikari
I think the theoretical point is that, after all the hot air, and all conditions being agreed to, the end result was a refusal to show.

If that's the case, I don't blame him.

But I also don't see the actual point of this endeavor to start with.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

#20 - 2017-03-30 19:31:39 UTC
Luna Hanaya wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:

Ahh, you missed the fun part of the story that happened in IGS chatroom: he was offering a militia pilot to come to hostile high security space, while refusing to go to either her high security space (he isn't a militia pilot) or to meet in any low security space. Do you know what militia pilots need to face in a hostile system that was marked by CONCORD's security status as 0.9?

Its a little funny you mentioned him not being a militia pilot thus hes free to go into caldari controlled high sec. I know a guy who, aside from serving in the infantry for the Federation years upon years ago, was allowed to traverse their space when he became a capsuleer. Well he hit some hard times and he started picking up work for the federation navy, all the way up to level 4 contacts. He never served a day in the FDU. Know what happens to him when he enters Amarr space? You guessed it. We have someone who has admitted to primarially killing baseliner pirates and Amarr as his profession for years, unlike my friend who only did it for a month or so and is primarially a manufacturer. Would you consider it out of the realm of possibilities that thats the case here?

Like I said, both parties have their parts in why their duel didn't happen. It sure could have been done in low sec, I offered suggestions for places i that thread if I'm not mistaken. Is it that unreasonable to think one party of two stubborn capsuleers wouldn't pay good money for others to do his work? Put down your scriptures and pick up a sociology book.
5 Pages123Next pageLast page