Macintosh

Repeated Crashes: Undocks/Gate Jumping

Author
#1 - 2017-04-04 11:02:28 UTC
Hi Mates,

So I have had a constant issue with the game crashing whenever I go through a jump gate or undock. The game locks up my entire computer, making me do a force-quit.

I submitted a ticket and they suggested that I delete a wine and wineeve (?) folder, which I did. After doing so, I lost my settings (including my overview settings) and the problem persists.

I cannot say when it started happening, except that I estimate around the last update or two. I was wondering if anyone else is having this trouble and/or have any fixes? Thanks in advance
The Amish Mafia
#2 - 2017-04-23 17:36:16 UTC
Ragnar D IX wrote:
Hi Mates,

So I have had a constant issue with the game crashing whenever I go through a jump gate or undock. The game locks up my entire computer, making me do a force-quit.

I submitted a ticket and they suggested that I delete a wine and wineeve (?) folder, which I did. After doing so, I lost my settings (including my overview settings) and the problem persists.

I cannot say when it started happening, except that I estimate around the last update or two. I was wondering if anyone else is having this trouble and/or have any fixes? Thanks in advance

I has this issue, if you try the ESC menu and delete all cache setting, this worked for me, i usually crashed in fleet at coming up to a gate or undocking also. Fixed it completely.

Let me know how you get on.
The Amish Mafia
#3 - 2017-04-23 17:37:59 UTC
Ragnar D IX wrote:
Hi Mates,

I has this issue, if you try the ESC menu and delete all cache setting, this worked for me, i usually crashed in fleet at coming up to a gate or undocking also. Fixed it completely.

Let me know how you get on.