My EVE

 
 

Solo pvp best pvp[video]

Author
Advanced Federation
#1 - 2017-05-09 00:59:22 UTC
some solo pvp so I hope you enjoy this video!

https://youtu.be/oIc1OnaCNQs
#2 - 2017-05-10 17:33:26 UTC
6:05 states Hecate vs Svipul when clearly it is a Dramiel.

Please dont alt tab as it is distracting but overall a decent video.
Sin City Coalition
#3 - 2017-05-10 17:40:52 UTC
Sorry the alt tabbing was too much for me and had to stop. :(
Advanced Federation
#4 - 2017-05-12 01:26:03 UTC
Xtreem wrote:
Sorry the alt tabbing was too much for me and had to stop. :(


sorry hehe it was my bad i wanted to know the fit the guy was using. :/
THE R0NIN
#5 - 2017-05-12 11:49:57 UTC
you can alt tabbing as much as you want if you set input on directx or game itself. it will record only game, even if it s in the background.

depends on what program are you using of course.

vid maker  **|  **swagmaster  |  "Don't be yolo and fly solo!"

Advanced Federation
#6 - 2017-05-12 21:50:44 UTC
Reileen Kawahara wrote:
6:05 states Hecate vs Svipul when clearly it is a Dramiel.

Please dont alt tab as it is distracting but overall a decent video.

Well I wrote svipul cuz the dram wasn't the main fight plus the dram was never much of a fight anyways cuz I should have gotten away from him at any time but it was the svipul that I wanted to fight in the first place
Advanced Federation
#7 - 2017-05-12 21:51:53 UTC
James Kestrel wrote:
you can alt tabbing as much as you want if you set input on directx or game itself. it will record only game, even if it s in the background.

depends on what program are you using of course.

Well I'm recording from another computer using the legato game capture and trust me I've tried literally everything to just capture the eve window but it doesn't work. But I'm soon going to switch to obs to record
Forum Jump