Missions & Complexes

About scout incursions and marauder

Author
#1 - 2017-05-16 17:36:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Kiddoomer
Anyone tried soloing them ?

Im doing industry stuff, lvl4 or ratting in nullsec, but once in a while I wanted to do some scout incursion sites to change and for sh** and giggles (mostly that actually).

Anyone tried and finished a site with a Golem ? I dont have any trouble to tank and I use bastion to counter the ecm, but even using rapid heavies, double painter and missile guidance computer II with precision script, I have quite some difficulties killing logi cruisers, I avoided when i tried sites with more than two of them at a time.

I have good missile skills, one faction target painter for now,and I can tank and demolish every lvl 4 mission I got.

EDIT : I could use a second (alpha) account dual screened, but for now I have no idea which duo of ship could go well

In the name of Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen : “Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.”

#2 - 2017-05-16 21:09:16 UTC
I assume someone has, but considering you need 3 players to get the payout it isn't a much pursued activity. Probably best to use 5 to get the payout and complete them as fast as possible. and at that point might as well grab a few more people and do vanguards.

selling officer BCUs! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6872141

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

#3 - 2017-05-16 21:27:00 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
I assume someone has, but considering you need 3 players to get the payout it isn't a much pursued activity. Probably best to use 5 to get the payout and complete them as fast as possible. and at that point might as well grab a few more people and do vanguards.

It would have been something to do while waiting for my minmatar cruiser skill to V and logistic from III to V, so I can go fly logi as both scimatar and basilisk in incursion, but yes that's definitely something I try just because I want to do it, I have plenty of way to make isk for now.

I have to admit though I tried again today and got put into structure while in bastion mode, because I didn't realise how much of a threat were both a fighter (Lirsautton Parichaya) and a heavy dps cruiser (Romi Thalamus). I'll try another time with a logi as my second character.

In the name of Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen : “Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.”