Assembly Hall

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Proposal] Make cosmos missions repeatable.

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2011.12.31 14:57
Cosmos missions have awesome storylines and they provide very nice change for all the grinding! I really wish I could do them again on some day!

The cooldown should be very long though, maybe one year.

What do you think?

Triumvirate.
#2 Posted: 2012.01.04 06:49
One year is too long, maybe 6 months?
Minmatar Republic
#3 Posted: 2012.01.05 07:01
epic arc 3 months
cosmos 6 months? seems reasonable
#4 Posted: 2012.01.05 17:35
Supporting this. A horrible waste of dev time and PvE content to allow you to do them only once. The 6 months timer seems like a reasonable limit and should address any farming concerns. Not that the loot you can get is good enough to bother farming it anyway.
Confederation of xXPIZZAXx
#5 Posted: 2012.01.08 13:07  |  Edited by: Jalmari Huitsikko
6 months sounds pretty reasonable

i've been playing this game for years but i haven't bothered to do cosmos yet since i've been waiting for ~perfect~ time to do them since you can do them only once

also it seems pretty lame that if you want to "grind" cosmos you need to recycle characters to do them and cosmos is only source of some items so obviously someone is doing this.
#6 Posted: 2012.01.09 17:36
I support this if CCP completely reworks cosmos, including the stats of storyline-modules. Besides standing and some nice Imps there aren't many reasons to do these missions at all.
#7 Posted: 2012.01.12 18:54  |  Edited by: Bugsy VanHalen
I would love to be able to repeat the cosmos missions. I only farmed them for the faction boost, but some of the rewards were pretty good. especially the level 4 ones.

I would like to see a change to the storyline modules though. the specs are nice as they favor lower fitting requiremnts rather than higher stats but most of them are BPC's which require rare components to make. the modules are just not good enough to justify the added cost of those rare components. either remove the rare components from the manufacturing requirments or just give the components as a reward rather than BPC's. Some of those components I would definitely keep and use if I got them or would build them if they just needed normal minerals. But they are not worth the effort to hunt down the extra components and manufacture them, they are just not that good. Maybe if the BPC's could make 8-10 runs so I could sell the modules and make a little extra profit.