Features & Ideas Discussion

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page

Make Covert Cynos work in deadspace

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2011.12.31 19:27
I have cyno 5 on 2 chars 3 fly blackops yet I can't drop on care bears running missions hell i can cyno into a jammed system but not some ****** mission deadspace pocket?
Amarr Empire
#2 Posted: 2011.12.31 19:29
YEA!!!!!!!!!!
Pandemic Legion
#3 Posted: 2011.12.31 19:31
Yes.
Amarr Empire
#4 Posted: 2011.12.31 19:47
Emperor Salazar wrote:
Yes.

have some enthusiasm!!!

ITS :

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallente Federation
#5 Posted: 2012.01.02 05:48
Bump who dosent like the tears
#6 Posted: 2012.01.02 17:58
Genuine question, why? Surely if you can point them you don't need to hot drop? If they're paying that little attention a dramiel would be just as likely to catch them as a bomber or recon :P Just have people warp in and come help the normal way.

Or do you mean deadspace like the rated complexes. Me and a few friends waited in those once with a bomber, pilgrim and loki. If you're careful you used to be able to make it to the last room of the guristas 5/10 cloaked without killing anything Lol

Was epic for surprise butt raep purposes.
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF
Verge of Collapse
#7 Posted: 2012.01.02 20:12
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Genuine question, why? Surely if you can point them you don't need to hot drop? If they're paying that little attention a dramiel would be just as likely to catch them as a bomber or recon :P Just have people warp in and come help the normal way.

Or do you mean deadspace like the rated complexes. Me and a few friends waited in those once with a bomber, pilgrim and loki. If you're careful you used to be able to make it to the last room of the guristas 5/10 cloaked without killing anything Lol

Genuine question, why not? Black ops is a legitimate way to catch people in all other areas of low and null sec, but not in deadspace pockets. Why should the sandbox be broken?
#8 Posted: 2012.01.02 20:16
I do not support this.

Hot dropping is already way overpowered.

Sorry
Caldari State
#9 Posted: 2012.01.02 20:17
Yes. For reasons already stated
MMOs come and go, but Eve remains.  -Garresh-
#10 Posted: 2012.01.02 20:51
Messoroz wrote:
Simi Kusoni wrote:

Genuine question, why not? Black ops is a legitimate way to catch people in all other areas of low and null sec, but not in deadspace pockets. Why should the sandbox be broken?

I know, it just seems unnecessary to hot drop a mission runner.
"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF
Gallente Federation
#11 Posted: 2012.01.02 21:47
Because someone is less likely to mission/plex the more reds *afk camping* the system. For those who think hot dropping is already op well yea dropping a **** load of supers is but that's not what I'm asking. If I can covert cyno into a "CYNO JAMMED" but not a deadspace pocket thats kinda BS I should be able to drop on a mission/plex runner they shouldn't be immune to hotdrops there.
Wonder Kids
#12 Posted: 2012.01.03 06:55  |  Edited by: LeHarfang
+1. I agree, lighting cynos should work everywhere. If you want to be safe while PvEing, there is high sec for that. Null sec systems arent supposed to be safe in anyway.
Happy Cartel
#13 Posted: 2012.01.03 11:06
Also agree, You should be able to light a covert CYNOin deadspace..
+1. CCP add this to your list of included features for your War expansion.

TY.
Triumvirate.
#14 Posted: 2012.01.04 01:54
+1 AGREE

also, ADD MORE ******* RANGE TO BLACK OPS ZOMG!IMAKILLAPANDA !!!!
#15 Posted: 2012.01.04 02:14
Not supported. Deadspace working as intended. That's why it's called deadspace, look it up.Roll

Btw, CCP should just give you free kms.Lol
#16 Posted: 2012.01.04 02:35
Goose99 wrote:
Not supported. Deadspace working as intended. That's why it's called deadspace, look it up.Roll

Supporting.

Because anything Goose opposes can't be bad Cool
Gallente Federation
#17 Posted: 2012.01.04 08:49
Goose99 wrote:

I did look it up only says disabled warping around nothing about not dropping on carebears who are to safe as it is these days
RvB - RED Federation
#18 Posted: 2012.01.04 09:03
I approve of this product.
Minmatar Republic
#19 Posted: 2012.01.04 14:51
Yes...yes.

And in hisec, too Twisted
Come join my nullsec empire:

Where servicing my e-p33nz0r is more important than your fun in the game you pay to play, your real-world obligations, family, health, or even your life itself.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#20 Posted: 2012.01.04 15:17
TAKE ALL OF MY +1s
2 Pages12Next page