Crime & Punishment

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

3 Pages123Next page
 

WANTED - Phloxis - Ninja Salvager

Author
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#1 Posted: 2012.02.14 17:24  |  Edited by: Iris Bravemount
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.

Edit : Won't reward his corpmates if they kill him.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#2 Posted: 2012.02.14 17:39
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.


35m for KM. 200m for Podkill. Eve mail me for details and contract.
_________________

315 for CSM - 'nuff said

I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#3 Posted: 2012.02.14 17:50
Setima Demedici wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.


35m for KM. 200m for Podkill. Eve mail me for details and contract.


My terms are not negociable. This is an easy assignment. Take it or leave it.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
Minmatar Republic
#4 Posted: 2012.02.14 17:58
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Setima Demedici wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.


35m for KM. 200m for Podkill. Eve mail me for details and contract.


My terms are not negociable. This is an easy assignment. Take it or leave it.


Noob.
================
STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM!
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152
#5 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:03
Iris Bravemount wrote:
This is an easy assignment

So easy you can't do it yourself. You are going to need to make a proper offer.
Heart 0f Darkness
#6 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:07
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.

Edit : Won't reward his corpmates if they kill him.



umadbro?

if you are that mad, up the ante, most people would nto UNDOCK for you for a measley 25M
Drunk 'n' Disorderly
#7 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:08  |  Edited by: Daemon Ceed
You definitely sound mad. There's nothing better than mad furry carebears. Lulz on the lowball reward. I am now more inclined to find where you mission and ninja salvage you until you put a 1 Bil bounty on me. Ya, I'm most definitely going to do that now.
The Sandbox = Play however the hell you want.
Heart 0f Darkness
#8 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:13
Daemon Ceed wrote:
You definitely sound mad. There's nothing better than mad furry carebears. Lulz on the lowball reward. I am now more inclined to find where you mission and ninja salvage you until you put a 1 Bil bounty on me. Ya, I'm most definitely going to do that now.



good call, me too. lets hope hes a "shooter"
Drunk 'n' Disorderly
#9 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:17
BuzzyBeagle wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:
You definitely sound mad. There's nothing better than mad furry carebears. Lulz on the lowball reward. I am now more inclined to find where you mission and ninja salvage you until you put a 1 Bil bounty on me. Ya, I'm most definitely going to do that now.



good call, me too. lets hope hes a "shooter"



Naw, she seems like too much of a passive aggressive wimp to show such cajones. Bears don't shoot. That's why it's ok to rob them blind and laugh hysterically as they stomp and huff. In a way, its cute and endearing.
The Sandbox = Play however the hell you want.
HYDRA RELOADED
#10 Posted: 2012.02.14 18:19
You arent going to get anyone to hunt him for that little.
#11 Posted: 2012.02.14 19:16
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Setima Demedici wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Name: Phloxis
Race: Amarr
Bloodline: True Amarr

Shiptype: Usually Magnate
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Reward: 15 million ISK

I will pay if you can provide a certified killmail. 10 million ISK bonus for podkill. Let him know why he is killed.


35m for KM. 200m for Podkill. Eve mail me for details and contract.


My terms are not negociable. This is an easy assignment. Take it or leave it.


I was going to give you a typical troll reply but I decided to give you a straight up answer.

35m for a KM is a very fair offer. There are a few ways to get a kill mail. The most straight forward way is a Gank. To do that I would fit a Thrasher for alpha then find him through a locator. The thrasher would run me about 3m or so (5 if I T2 the gyros) and the locator would be another 250k. None of that offset by insurance. Then there is the hit to sec status, which wouldn't be much but it is worth something to me.

Secondly, if he is not in an NPC corp, I could war dec him. That would be 8m if he is in a corp and 50m if he is in an alliance. That would take 2 days to start (corp vote of 24 hrs and a warm up of 24 hours) during which his corp could dec shield and waste all that isk I spent. Or he could, if he has enough willing corpies, fight me. Which would be okay but that would cost you a lot more than 10m because then you are talking about merc services. I do provide that service within reason but, honestly, I am more of a special jobs corp.

As for a pod kill, I would have to set up a trap for your victim involving at least two players. One of those players would be in a smart bombing battlecruiser or battleship. If I go the bc route, the results are about 75% guaranteed. With a BS, I would be looking at about 90-95% success. It would require study and that means time. Time that has a value to me. So, I would look at loosing 40m for a SBombing Ferox to 85m for a Sbombing Scorpion. None of that insurable. Then there is the larger sec hit, possibly up to over 1 full point, depending of factors. That would keep who I would use to do the pod kill out of 1.0 space. Which would be very inconvenient. If I contracted it out to someone, they would want at least 200m for the pod kill which would mean that I would have to charge you 250m. (I have to make isk somehow.)

So, in conclusion, I understand you have a budget. The problem is your budget is not big enough. What you need to decide is if you want this person dead bad enough to pay to get it done. Otherwise, I would suggest you either a) ignore him as he ninja's your loot or b) train a Noctis and loot it yourself. Although, I have been able to out loot and salvage a Noctis on more than one occasion. It just takes skill and dedication

tl:dr Lesson to a new person on the economics of contract killing in Eve.

P.S. All prices listed above are Jita prices and subject to change without notice. Any billing questions should be addressed to customer service.
_________________

315 for CSM - 'nuff said

I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#12 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:00
Setima Demedici wrote:


I was going to give you a typical troll reply but I decided to give you a straight up answer.

35m for a KM is a very fair offer. There are a few ways to get a kill mail. The most straight forward way is a Gank. To do that I would fit a Thrasher for alpha then find him through a locator. The thrasher would run me about 3m or so (5 if I T2 the gyros) and the locator would be another 250k. None of that offset by insurance. Then there is the hit to sec status, which wouldn't be much but it is worth something to me.

Secondly, if he is not in an NPC corp, I could war dec him. That would be 8m if he is in a corp and 50m if he is in an alliance. That would take 2 days to start (corp vote of 24 hrs and a warm up of 24 hours) during which his corp could dec shield and waste all that isk I spent. Or he could, if he has enough willing corpies, fight me. Which would be okay but that would cost you a lot more than 10m because then you are talking about merc services. I do provide that service within reason but, honestly, I am more of a special jobs corp.

As for a pod kill, I would have to set up a trap for your victim involving at least two players. One of those players would be in a smart bombing battlecruiser or battleship. If I go the bc route, the results are about 75% guaranteed. With a BS, I would be looking at about 90-95% success. It would require study and that means time. Time that has a value to me. So, I would look at loosing 40m for a SBombing Ferox to 85m for a Sbombing Scorpion. None of that insurable. Then there is the larger sec hit, possibly up to over 1 full point, depending of factors. That would keep who I would use to do the pod kill out of 1.0 space. Which would be very inconvenient. If I contracted it out to someone, they would want at least 200m for the pod kill which would mean that I would have to charge you 250m. (I have to make isk somehow.)

So, in conclusion, I understand you have a budget. The problem is your budget is not big enough. What you need to decide is if you want this person dead bad enough to pay to get it done. Otherwise, I would suggest you either a) ignore him as he ninja's your loot or b) train a Noctis and loot it yourself. Although, I have been able to out loot and salvage a Noctis on more than one occasion. It just takes skill and dedication

tl:dr Lesson to a new person on the economics of contract killing in Eve.

P.S. All prices listed above are Jita prices and subject to change without notice. Any billing questions should be addressed to customer service.


Ok, this is a fair answer. I guess I can spare 35M for a killmail, but the 200M for a pod kill doesn't sound reasonable, or let's say I don't care enough. My price was based on a gank destroyer price indeed, and I could do that myself if I had time for this.

So, you convinced me. 35M for a legit killmail + proof you let him know what this was for. I still offer a 10M bonus if you get the pod, but I don't care that much, so leave his pod alone if you think it's not worth it.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#13 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:05
Eve mail me with all information on target and I will begin the process.
_________________

315 for CSM - 'nuff said

#14 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:09
A pod gank requires significant time investment to recover the lost sec status. Hunting someone in highsec requires one recover any lost, so you're going to pay a premium for a criminal podding. Also, the target would gain kill rights which can be a significant hassle if he decides to exercise them.

The fact that you're offering anything at all to get this guy instead of dealing with it yourself just marks you as an easy target.
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#15 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:36
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:
A pod gank requires significant time investment to recover the lost sec status. Hunting someone in highsec requires one recover any lost, so you're going to pay a premium for a criminal podding. Also, the target would gain kill rights which can be a significant hassle if he decides to exercise them.

The fact that you're offering anything at all to get this guy instead of dealing with it yourself just marks you as an easy target.


Well, if you guys (pirates, hitmen, whatever) prefer to shoot your customers, you are not as smart as I thought.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#16 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:38
Sir

the gentlemen above can't appreciate a sweet deal when they see one. Good luck with your endeavor!
Drunk 'n' Disorderly
#17 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:43  |  Edited by: Daemon Ceed
Iris Bravemount wrote:
My price was based on a gank destroyer price indeed, and I could do that myself if I had time for this.


Oh, my sides. They hurt from the laughter. You don't have time to gank him. Right. None of that time you spend hour after hour killing mindless NPC rats could be used to, I dunno, exact revenge? It takes all of 15 minutes max to fit up a gank Thrasher, run a quick locator, find him, and start shooting. My lord, it's no wonder why you furries don't get any respect.

BTW - pay me 35mil and I won't suicide gank you. You convinced me this is a very reasonable price. You have 24hrs to respond.
The Sandbox = Play however the hell you want.
#18 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:54
Daemon, are you suggesting the OP actually contributes something to the interactive nature of the game rather than simply build up ISK and assets and do something a macro can do 10x better.
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#19 Posted: 2012.02.14 20:59  |  Edited by: Iris Bravemount
Daemon Ceed wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:
My price was based on a gank destroyer price indeed, and I could do that myself if I had time for this.


Oh, my sides. They hurt from the laughter. You don't have time to gank him. Right. None of that time you spend hour after hour killing mindless NPC rats could be used to, I dunno, exact revenge? It takes all of 15 minutes max to fit up a gank Thrasher, run a quick locator, find him, and start shooting. My lord, it's no wonder why you furries don't get any respect.

BTW - pay me 35mil and I won't suicide gank you. You convinced me this is a very reasonable price. You have 24hrs to respond.


See, the "locate him" part doesn't take 15 mins when you suck at combat probing, and/or can't afford/fly a t3 which can fit combat probes AND fight.

EDIT : Oh, and you are very welcome to give me some fight, as long as you shoot first. That's actually what I'm looking for.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#20 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:04  |  Edited by: FloppieTheBanjoClown
Iris Bravemount wrote:
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:
The fact that you're offering anything at all to get this guy instead of dealing with it yourself just marks you as an easy target.

Well, if you guys (pirates, hitmen, whatever) prefer to shoot your customers, you are not as smart as I thought.

You make the mistake of assuming we're in this for money. Or maybe you make the mistake of thinking your offer is substantial enough that we'd be doing it for the money.

You're asking someone to spend potentially hours hunting for a target (edit: and yes, it can take hours to locate, follow, and scan down an actively moving target), gank his little T1 scanning frigate, and then spend a fair amount of time recovering their lost sec status. For less than 50 million. You need to think bigger if you want to get back at this guy.
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
3 Pages123Next page
Forum Jump