3 PagesPrevious page123Next page

WANTED - Phloxis - Ninja Salvager

Author
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#21 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:06
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:
The fact that you're offering anything at all to get this guy instead of dealing with it yourself just marks you as an easy target.

Well, if you guys (pirates, hitmen, whatever) prefer to shoot your customers, you are not as smart as I thought.

You make the mistake of assuming we're in this for money. Or maybe you make the mistake of thinking your offer is substantial enough that we'd be doing it for the money.

You're asking someone to spend potentially hours hunting for a target, gank his little T1 scanning frigate, and then spend a fair amount of time recovering their lost sec status. For less than 50 million. You need to think bigger if you want to get back at this guy.

Well, what would you suggest ?
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#22 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:08
If only kill rights were transferable.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!
#23 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:27
35 mil? I make more than that scanning out missions.
Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?
#24 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:33
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Well, what would you suggest ?

First, the obvious:

-Do it yourself, or
-Suck it up

If those don't suit you, I'd suggest you be prepared to invest a lot more isk. Losing a magnate and a pod isn't going to deter a guy like this. If anything it's going to paint a target on your back and he'll be in your mission every chance he gets. If you want to break him, it's going to take the kind of revenge that costs hundreds of millions of isk.
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
#25 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:36
Well, I don't want to break him. I just want to make a point.

And... if 35M is not enough for you, just move on to the next contract. I really don't know what's so terrible about me making an offer for people who like to kill others.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
Goonswarm Federation
#26 Posted: 2012.02.14 21:49
Iris Bravemount wrote:

And... if 35M is not enough for you, just move on to the next contract. I really don't know what's so terrible about me making an offer for people who like to kill others.

Unfortunately for you, the only point you've made to anyone is that you're too cheap a price to match the services rendered. Rather, you're expecting people to care more about killing somebody they don't know form Adam more than you do. I don't think you quite get how this works.
#27 Posted: 2012.02.14 22:23
In all honesty he's not even worth the trouble. You pop his Magnate, he's got a dozen more pre-fit in his bay. One good score for him and he's just replenished 4 lost ships. He'll just laugh and shrug it off and be right out there again.
Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?
#28 Posted: 2012.02.14 22:34
Iris Bravemount wrote:

That's the whole point: you really don't know.
#29 Posted: 2012.02.14 22:35
Hi, I'm looking to exploit people by using their expertise and undervaluing their work while at the same time patronising them by saying anyone can do the work.
#30 Posted: 2012.02.14 22:58
Johanne D'Arc wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to exploit people by using their expertise and undervaluing their work while at the same time patronising them by saying anyone can do the work.

Good point. This guy is destined for middle management.
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
#31 Posted: 2012.02.14 23:26
Johanne D'Arc wrote:

Ok ok, sorry if anyone feels like the above is what I meant. I really didn't mean it like this.

Anyway. I offer 35M for this guy. If that's not enough, well good for him. End of story.

PS : Why can't you put bounties on people with positive sec status ?
Minmatar Republic
#32 Posted: 2012.02.15 00:56
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Johanne D'Arc wrote:

Ok ok, sorry if anyone feels like the above is what I meant. I really didn't mean it like this.

Anyway. I offer 35M for this guy. If that's not enough, well good for him. End of story.

Yup..def, a noob.

People are more likely to pod you for 35m than they are going to pod him for what your offering...why?

Because it would be funny.
================
STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM!
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152
HYDRA RELOADED
#33 Posted: 2012.02.15 13:54
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Johanne D'Arc wrote:

What you meant is still pretty insulting. "I value your time and expertise at 35M"
#34 Posted: 2012.02.15 16:26
Johanne D'Arc wrote:
Daemon, are you suggesting the OP actually contributes something to the interactive nature of the game rather than simply build up ISK and assets and do something a macro can do 10x better.

When you consider the context of this thread you'd have to be really stupid to think what you typed.

Was it really your intention to imply that Daemon is that stupid of a person?

Hmmm... He didn't seem pick up on your agregious slight directed towards him so perhaps you are correct...
Brave Collective
#35 Posted: 2012.02.15 16:40
Iris Bravemount wrote:

Implying that destroying a cheap expendable frigate will get a point across Roll
#36 Posted: 2012.02.15 17:30
Michael Harari wrote:
What you meant is still pretty insulting. "I value your time and expertise at 35M"

Sounds like some pretty tender feelings you got there pal, are you sure you are a bounty hunter or might you possibly be a star of commercials for feminine products?
Heart 0f Darkness
#37 Posted: 2012.02.16 18:47
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:
Michael Harari wrote:

Sounds like some pretty tender feelings you got there pal, are you sure you are a bounty hunter or might you possibly be a star of commercials for feminine products?

Excellent retort good sir.
Caldari State
#38 Posted: 2012.02.16 19:28  |  Edited by: Jack Traynor
Butt-hurt noob detected...

Make that a cheap butt-hurt noob... Big smile

On second thought, I'd like to offer PHLOXIS - NINJA SALVAGER 50mil for a verified podkill on the OP.[/b]

This is Eve, noob... Pirate
Upholders
#39 Posted: 2012.02.16 19:35
Just remember kids, 35m + 10 mil podkill bonus STILL doesn't quite work out to one hour's wages at minimum wage in the states.

/kill his frig yourself. It's a frigate...
#40 Posted: 2012.02.17 00:34
Johanne D'Arc wrote:

Good point. This guy is destined for middle management.

Sounds like my boss
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page