Crime & Punishment

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

3 PagesPrevious page123

WANTED - Phloxis - Ninja Salvager

Author
Minmatar Republic
#41 Posted: 2012.02.17 07:13
Who the heck approaches a business for a procurement tender and gives them THEIR price?

You'd be laughed right out of a business relationship. I've seen it happen first-hand.

The same courtesy applies to Merc contracts in EVE.

At any rate, good luck to all parties involved.
"To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin"
- The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21
#42 Posted: 2012.02.17 14:57
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:
Michael Harari wrote:
What you meant is still pretty insulting. "I value your time and expertise at 35M"

Sounds like some pretty tender feelings you got there pal, are you sure you are a bounty hunter or might you possibly be a star of commercials for feminine products?

Not just any star, the best damn star in the universe.

Don't you forget it, forumaltguy.
Heart 0f Darkness
#43 Posted: 2012.02.17 17:16
Istyn wrote:
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:
Michael Harari wrote:
What you meant is still pretty insulting. "I value your time and expertise at 35M"

Sounds like some pretty tender feelings you got there pal, are you sure you are a bounty hunter or might you possibly be a star of commercials for feminine products?

Not just any star, the best damn star in the universe.

Don't you forget it, forumaltguy.

yeh, what Space King said. ^^
#44 Posted: 2012.02.17 17:33
BuzzyBeagle: "Mom, do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?"
Istyn: "I sure do honey, I usually troll C&P to make it all go away..."
Heart 0f Darkness
#45 Posted: 2012.02.17 18:39
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:

Sorry forum-nobody.
It has been independantly confirmed by a reputable third party that the Space King and I , BOTH are fresh as a flower, ALL OVER.
#46 Posted: 2012.02.17 20:14
BuzzyBeagle wrote:
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:

Sorry forum-nobody.
It has been independantly confirmed by a reputable third party that the Space King and I , BOTH are fresh as a flower, ALL OVER.

Oh dear, I am distraught, I do so aspire to become a "somebody" on this cesspool that passes for a forum. BuzzyBeagle, will you be my bro, will you show me how to make a cool avatar with a cool hairdo so I am accepted by the mouth breathers in C&P?
Heart 0f Darkness
#47 Posted: 2012.02.17 23:59
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:
BuzzyBeagle wrote:
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:

Sorry forum-nobody.

Oh dear, I am distraught, I do so aspire to become a "somebody" on this cesspool that passes for a forum. BuzzyBeagle, will you be my bro, will you show me how to make a cool avatar with a cool hairdo so I am accepted by the mouth breathers in C&P?

Aint gonna happen broski. You do not have the neccesary swagger.
Blink me 300m and i can pretend to be your friend.
Mordus Angels
#48 Posted: 2012.02.18 14:45  |  Edited by: StonerPhReaK
WTB: https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Iris%20Bravemount corpse.
Extreme Carebear
Area of operations: Kor-Azor > Finea > Misha & Ordion (0.5 sec)
Shiptype Flown: Prolly somethin shiney.

120m for the corpse.Contract to this Space-vatar.
Go.
Signature Removal in Progress, Estimated time of completion? Neva
#49 Posted: 2012.02.20 14:28  |  Edited by: FloppieTheBanjoClown
Halete wrote:
Who the heck approaches a business for a procurement tender and gives them THEIR price?

Wal-Mart. They name the price and walk away if you can't meet it. But then...they're Wal-Mart. They can afford to do business that way.

I was network admin for a company that had a Wal-Mart contract that made up about 30% of their business. They didn't make any money off the WM sales, but the increased volume allowed them to keep lines running full-time (stopping and starting was expensive) and let them buy materials in larger quantities, getting lower prices and increasing their margin on every other contract they had. Say what you will about them, Wal-Mart keeps that small company in business.

So when the OP commands trillions of isk and represents a steady flow of kill contracts that would make it worthwhile to do his bidding...then he gets to name his price.
Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.
#50 Posted: 2012.02.20 15:15
BuzzyBeagle wrote:
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:
BuzzyBeagle wrote:
GreasyCarl Semah wrote:

Sorry forum-nobody.

Aint gonna happen broski. You do not have the neccesary swagger.
Blink me 300m and i can pretend to be your friend.

Oh I see, 300m is a lot of money to you, lol
#51 Posted: 2012.02.20 17:04
StonerPhReaK wrote:
Extreme Carebear

Go.

is this real?
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#52 Posted: 2012.02.20 22:37  |  Edited by: Iris Bravemount
Atomik Harmonik wrote:
StonerPhReaK wrote:
Extreme Carebear

Go.

is this real?

Yeah, i'm an extreme carebear who kills people.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Iris+Bravemount
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#53 Posted: 2012.02.20 22:47
Iris Bravemount wrote:
Atomik Harmonik wrote:
StonerPhReaK wrote:
Extreme Carebear

Go.

is this real?

Yeah, i'm an extreme carebear who kills people.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Iris+Bravemount

It takes some real talent to fight in 0.0 blobs and STILL barely manage a 1:1 kill ratio....
I don't log in - I don't need to.
My very existence griefs people.
They see my name, and they instinctively fill with rage and indignation.
Deny it all you want - but if you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted, would you?
#54 Posted: 2012.02.20 22:50
Ubiquitous Forum Alt wrote:

It takes some real talent to fight in 0.0 blobs and STILL barely manage a 1:1 kill ratio....

Maybe, just maybe, I used the alliance killboard and some of my 0.0 activity just happens to be on BC.

I was actually refering to the ninja kill.
"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity." - Paladin's Creed
#55 Posted: 2012.02.25 02:48
Iris Bravemount wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, I used the alliance killboard and some of my 0.0 activity just happens to be on BC.

So, how far did he get you into structure with his ONE civilian Gatling gun before you finally popped him? Did you run right back to station and paint the kill on the side of your Apoc? You should be happy that he did not come back and make your ship go splodey. Or even worse, he could have belonged to SN. NEVER shoot at the ninja. It will usually end bad for you.
#56 Posted: 2012.02.25 03:03  |  Edited by: Setima Demedici
Iris Bravemount wrote:

Friendly piece of advice. The target you were originally looking for is not an active player. The pilot you have made such a large show of killing is very active and from a glance at his KB it would seem that he is very good at what he does. Which is kill mission runners in your system. Hopefully for you, you have not made yourself a target.

I will tell you up front that a KM on this target will cost 500m isk. A pod kill will cost 1b. Non-negotiable. Contact me through the usual channels if my services are needed.

315 for CSM - 'nuff said

#57 Posted: 2012.02.25 03:26
Setima Demedici wrote:
Iris Bravemount wrote:

Friendly piece of advice. The target you were originally looking for is not an active player. The pilot you have made such a large show of killing is very active and from a glance at his KB it would seem that he is very good at what he does. Which is kill mission runners in your system. Hopefully for you, you have made yourself a target.

I will tell you up front that a KM on this target will cost 500m isk. A pod kill will cost 1b. Non-negotiable. Contact me through the usual channels if my services are needed.

I like you.
#58 Posted: 2012.02.25 16:10
Ill do it for 35 mil for ship, and 100 mil for pod...

*sometimes it takes a -10 to do something that the rest of C&P talks about the carebear should just do but dont want to lose their sec to do it...*

(in other words, carebears telling carebears to stop being carebears)

mail me his info
#59 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:42
Setima Demedici wrote:
[quote=Iris Bravemount]
Friendly piece of advice. The target you were originally looking for is not an active player. The pilot you have made such a large show of killing is very active and from a glance at his KB it would seem that he is very good at what he does. Which is kill mission runners in your system. Hopefully for you, you have not made yourself a target.

Thank you for your offer, but I took care of this one myself. And yes, he is a good pilot. We had a few fights and a nice chat afterwards ;)
3 PagesPrevious page123