Skill Discussions

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Social Skills

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2012.02.20 16:36
As a new pilot I’m trying to focus my training on combat and core skills. I run security missions for ISK. Is it worth training the social skills early on since I plan on running missions or should I hold off until I have my core skills to 5? I’m just trying to stay focused and not act like I have ADHD (no offence to people that have this disease) by training skills all over the place.
#2 Posted: 2012.02.20 17:20
Train them to 3 early.

Train the ones that effect your main mission type to 4 if you want that little extra.
#3 Posted: 2012.02.20 18:04  |  Edited by: Batelle
Ireland VonVicious wrote:
Train them to 3 early.

Train the ones that effect your main mission type to 4 if you want that little extra.

this

Quote:
not act like I have ADHD (no offence to people that have this disease)

its not a disease! Evil
"CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"

Never forget.
#4 Posted: 2012.02.22 03:27
Training Connections to level 3 makes the difference between running 30-50 level 1 missions for each corp you want to run for vs running 1 level 1 mission per corp to get standings for level 2 missions. Of course the advantage continues beyond that, but it is not quite so well pronounced.
#5 Posted: 2012.02.22 08:39
^ This.

Plus:

Negotiation: more Isk.

Security Connections: more LP.

More is better. Bear