Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

One EVE, One Vote, One Chairman: Why You Should Vote For The Mittani For CSM

First post
Author
#341 - 2012-02-22 06:43:33 UTC
Devilish Ledoux wrote:
My favorite part about this thread is all the angry badposts coming from the Fuckgoons club being answered with Weaselior's calm, patient goodposting. Black is white, up is down, night is day and God must truly be dead.

They're drowning the goodposts with tons of badposts, this cannot be allowed.

Oh well, it's not our top secret goon forums, but still...

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

#342 - 2012-02-22 07:59:35 UTC
I have just read the last few pages, and this thread has just become, 'Goon shall speak unto Goon' a veritable Goonfest of mutual backslapping.

Why are the Goons so smug?

Still, at least they will be pleased with all the free publicity they are getting at the moment, which will not do The Mittani's run for office any harm.

This is not a signature.

Minmatar Republic
#343 - 2012-02-22 08:29:03 UTC
Please tell me Reilly is done posting.
#344 - 2012-02-22 09:07:40 UTC
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:

Why are the Goons so smug?

Because you can't do anything to stop them from being so smug Cool

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

#345 - 2012-02-22 09:35:53 UTC
Mittens:

Why you hate Titans and SuperC's So much?
Do they make you angry cause you can't afford them or what is it?

Why do you want to limit the game to subSupercap warfare?
That is basically saying 400 VS 500. the ones whit 500 wins.
So you are basicly supporting larger and larger fleetfights?
#346 - 2012-02-22 09:43:50 UTC
High Heel wrote:
Mittens:

Why you hate Titans and SuperC's So much?
Do they make you angry cause you can't afford them or what is it?

Why do you want to limit the game to subSupercap warfare?
That is basically saying 400 VS 500. the ones whit 500 wins.
So you are basicly supporting larger and larger fleetfights?

Big fleet fights are good, mkay?

Also, if you have competent FCs and the right countercomp, you can stomp a much larger fleets faces in without much issue, unless that larger fleet is made up of super caps. Then you are screwed unless you have more supercaps.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Amarr Empire
#347 - 2012-02-22 10:18:36 UTC
High Heel wrote:
subSupercap


That's it, we are through the looking glass now.
Gallente Federation
#348 - 2012-02-22 10:28:26 UTC
Hilarious, would read again.
Gallente Federation
#349 - 2012-02-22 12:02:57 UTC
all hail space roosevelt
Goonswarm Federation
#350 - 2012-02-22 16:53:36 UTC
High Heel wrote:
Why you hate Titans and SuperC's So much?
Do they make you angry cause you can't afford them or what is it?


lol you should try leaving empire

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

#351 - 2012-02-22 20:28:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Zhade Lezte
Johan Krieger wrote:
Please tell me Reilly is done posting.


From another candidate's thread

Reilly Duvolle wrote:
+1 For Elise aka Wasp O'Ryan, for the highest number of kills using a Titan in 2011 :)


Reilly tricked me into thinking he was merely a stubborn badposter as opposed to a ~elite pvp~ badposter Sad
#352 - 2012-02-22 20:48:51 UTC
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:

Why are the Goons so smug?

Because you can't do anything to stop them from being so smug Cool

:smug" The secret is out, but no damns were given at all.

In fact, it makes us smugger, rite? Forums PvP best PvP, you'll hardly ever get blueballed.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Minmatar Republic
#353 - 2012-02-22 21:25:08 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Reilly Duvolle wrote:

All evidence presented in this thread - regardless of actual numbers involved - paint a picture of massive CFC tech income inferiority. So unless you want to actually present numbers suggesting otherwise, I'd call this a fact.

My dear friend, we already torpedoed this foolish argument because we discovered you were asserting that all tech moons not known to be held - through public information - by the CFC were actually held by "team tech" to use a moronic term for a bloc that does not exist. Your foolishness in this area was made glaringly clear to even the most intelligence-poor 0.0 newbie when you asserted that Geminate - a region held by Drone Region Russians - mattered to this discussion. We have, in every analysis of claimed facts underlying your arguments, discovered you did not understand the facts at all.

More importantly, you have demonstrated a crippling lack of awarness of 0.0 power blocs, assuming that what matters is that the CFC controls 51% of all tech in the game - a clearly nonsensical argument that nobody in 0.0, even our intelligence-poor friend from the previous paragraph, believes. Instead we have inescapable evidence that Goonswarm and the CFC are one of a tiny handful of alliances that have hilariously huge technetium income, vastly outpacing the rest of EVE as we gluttonously bathe in isk and send cheap drakefleets to fight our enemies.

Such arguments you have made have, ultimately, boiled down to a sad man sitting in empire, raging at a deamon in the distance he knows little about and proving his evil through such basic arithmetic as 2+2 = cheese. I regret that your EVE career has left you so dispondent, alone, and angry: and The Mittani is still offering you the chance to leave that behind and become part of a winning coalition.

hey mr CFO the public balance sheet is showing a whole shitton of #VALUE errors, somebody should go fix this tia
Goonswarm Federation
#354 - 2012-02-22 21:38:17 UTC
HELIC0N ONE wrote:
Weaselior wrote:
Reilly Duvolle wrote:

All evidence presented in this thread - regardless of actual numbers involved - paint a picture of massive CFC tech income inferiority. So unless you want to actually present numbers suggesting otherwise, I'd call this a fact.

My dear friend, we already torpedoed this foolish argument because we discovered you were asserting that all tech moons not known to be held - through public information - by the CFC were actually held by "team tech" to use a moronic term for a bloc that does not exist. Your foolishness in this area was made glaringly clear to even the most intelligence-poor 0.0 newbie when you asserted that Geminate - a region held by Drone Region Russians - mattered to this discussion. We have, in every analysis of claimed facts underlying your arguments, discovered you did not understand the facts at all.

More importantly, you have demonstrated a crippling lack of awarness of 0.0 power blocs, assuming that what matters is that the CFC controls 51% of all tech in the game - a clearly nonsensical argument that nobody in 0.0, even our intelligence-poor friend from the previous paragraph, believes. Instead we have inescapable evidence that Goonswarm and the CFC are one of a tiny handful of alliances that have hilariously huge technetium income, vastly outpacing the rest of EVE as we gluttonously bathe in isk and send cheap drakefleets to fight our enemies.

Such arguments you have made have, ultimately, boiled down to a sad man sitting in empire, raging at a deamon in the distance he knows little about and proving his evil through such basic arithmetic as 2+2 = cheese. I regret that your EVE career has left you so dispondent, alone, and angry: and The Mittani is still offering you the chance to leave that behind and become part of a winning coalition.

hey mr CFO the public balance sheet is showing a whole shitton of #VALUE errors, somebody should go fix this tia


Hey you're not supposed to talk about that, it hides our Tech Inferiority

 Though All Men Do Despise Us

#355 - 2012-02-23 00:15:18 UTC
Krios Ahzek wrote:
HELIC0N ONE wrote:
hey mr CFO the public balance sheet is showing a whole shitton of #VALUE errors, somebody should go fix this tia

Hey you're not supposed to talk about that, it hides our Tech Inferiority

Make sure you update the market value for cheese (ie: Moon Cheese -> tech) and you'll see this dairy product pays for a lot of our reimbusements!

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

#356 - 2012-02-23 00:26:33 UTC
Courthouse wrote:
[...]

Also, your sig is terribly passive-aggressive. You can take 5 to look up the meaning if you'd like.


That term, it does not mean what you want it to mean.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Goonswarm Federation
#357 - 2012-02-23 03:04:33 UTC
HELIC0N ONE wrote:

hey mr CFO the public balance sheet is showing a whole shitton of #VALUE errors, somebody should go fix this tia

Usually that means the price api it relies on is broken temporally, only fix is to wait.

the DJ's wallet balances are broken though since I moved what character I keep in that altcorp and haven't figured out how to use vcodes in google docs yet to fix it.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Goonswarm Federation
#358 - 2012-02-23 03:23:57 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
HELIC0N ONE wrote:

hey mr CFO the public balance sheet is showing a whole shitton of #VALUE errors, somebody should go fix this tia

Usually that means the price api it relies on is broken temporally, only fix is to wait.

the DJ's wallet balances are broken though since I moved what character I keep in that altcorp and haven't figured out how to use vcodes in google docs yet to fix it.


remove the userid, characterid and apikey stuff from the URL, replace with keyid= and vcode=

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Goonswarm Federation
#359 - 2012-02-23 03:37:37 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Tallian Saotome wrote:
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:

Why are the Goons so smug?

Because you can't do anything to stop them from being so smug Cool

:smug" The secret is out, but no damns were given at all.

In fact, it makes us smugger, rite? Forums PvP best PvP, you'll hardly ever get blueballed.

Smugger's not a word, you nugger.
Amarr Empire
#360 - 2012-02-23 06:17:20 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Just as the first conservationists were hunters, seeking to preserve the pristine wilderness and the animals within it, so they might from time to time stroll through that wilderness and shoot everything in sight. After all, it is rather a disappointment to wander through an empty field with enough firepower to equip a small regiment and not see even a single rabbit worth blasting to smithereens. So too, The Mittani values your health and welfare, and values the preservation of highsec as an idyllic wilderness where you can graze on veldspar to your heart’s content.


ROFL, that's the most awesome analogy I've read all month. But The Mittani already has more than enough votes.
Forum Jump