EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2009-01-31 00:42
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-04-08 01:59
  • Number of Posts: 309
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 183

ChYph3r

Security Status -0.4
  • Amok. Member since
  • Goonswarm Federation Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Request: New EVE Online Banner Ad Pack in EVE Communication Center

    This is a great idea! Since all the revamping is going on, lets not forget about doing this too please!

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    CCP Chair - playing games with timers again......he did it back in 2008 too.....damn you CCP Chair!

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    BLACK CHIEF wrote:
    I GOT 8 CONTAINERS OF HIGH END ORE SITTING IN SPACE!!!!! I GOT 50 MINUTES TO GET IT BEFORE ....POOOF!



    I'm sorry but our logs show no evidence to prove this. Thank you for contacting customer support.

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    Jay Amazingness wrote:
    https://adashboard.info/participation/cpm2Y/forum-op-just-post



    This is for you Jay!

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    Lord Toecutter wrote:
    No one likes the Goons.


    This is not true, we are loved, and are amazingly well endowed unlike our jealous rivals.

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    z

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    FC Pap?

  • UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26 in EVE Communication Center

    r

  • Dev blog: Overlays, ISK Buyer Amnesty and Account Security in EVE Information Center

    Quote:
    Let us start with everybody’s favorite reading material, the EULA:

    6.B. Selling Items and Objects

    “You may not transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction (or offer to do any of the foregoing), any content appearing within the Game environment, including without limitation characters, character attributes, items, currency, and objects, other than via a permitted Character Transfer as described in section 3 above. You may not encourage or induce any other person to participate in such a prohibited transaction. The buying, selling or auctioning (or any attempt at doing so) of characters, character attributes, items, currency, or objects, whether through online auctions, newsgroups, postings on message boards or any other means is prohibited by the EULA and a violation of CCP's proprietary rights in the Game.”


    This is pretty clear however it does not contain anything about PLEX codes. I have seen many a Twitch broadcaster use PLEX codes on give always to its subscribers. However it seems to be a gray area that they still use to avoid getting banned for RMT of PLEX.

    Can I get a clarification on this?

  • CSM XI Candidate Interviews in Council of Stellar Management

    Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
    From personal experience last year, these Cap Stable guys treat candidates fairly.



    This is very true. They let the candidates sink or swim themselves vs playing favorites.

  • Vote Xenuria: CSM 11 - Reform The CSM in Council of Stellar Management

    Xenuria and I haven't seen eye to eye in years past. I have blasted him on podcasts and in these very forums. However, while he was in KarmaFleet, I got to listen to the man behind the character. Hes actually a decent person, and a very good troll.

    I welcome his candidacy for CSM 11.

  • Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSMXI in Council of Stellar Management

    I approve of this Joffy! Good Luck bro! Big smile

  • [Focus Group] Capital Ships in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Sgt Ocker wrote:
    Minty Aroma wrote:
    Sgt Ocker wrote:
    Always Shi wrote:
    Sgt Ocker wrote:

    wall of insane nerdrage


    Heh you are pretty nuts dude

    Nuts response trying to sound witty


    Confirmed completely insane - please take your free straight jacket courtesy of the government in the country you live in on the way out.

    Ahh Gee, a lil Goon drone making an inane, uninformed comment comment - So cute.



    Can your grr gons get any deeper, please inform us were the little bee touched you so that we can get you the proper psychological help.

  • EvE x Detroit [October16] in EVE Gameplay Center

    I support this, however if i can make it, i wont be there till later because of work! Hopefully we can get some more people interested!

  • PODCASTS in EVE Communication Center

    just a lil bump.

  • PODCASTS in EVE Communication Center

    Thanks Yumene!

  • Dev blog: Fanfest 2015 Silent Auction - Servers & T-Shirts & Guns.. in EVE Information Center

    CCP Falcon wrote:
    Prince aikka wrote:
    Is the hardware still usable?


    The hardware will be auctioned as decoration, with no guarantee that it's working.

    However, it was all working when it was removed from Tranquility. Big smile


    LMAO best answer ever!

  • PODCASTS in EVE Communication Center

    DJWiggles wrote:
    I endorse this product and/or service (Because it makes running www.totaleve.com a lot easier Big smile)


    I also support this project that wiggles is doing!

  • Xenuria: CSM 10 in Council of Stellar Management

    HarlyQ wrote:
    Nariya Kentaya wrote:
    Xenuria wrote:
    ChYph3r wrote:
    Xenuria wrote:
    when I did I lead the largest guild in the history of the game.



    Xenuria, you say you lead a large WoW guild. However your eve corp history reads like a "I dont fit in anywhere".

    https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Xenuria#employmentHistory

    It tells me you have no kind of leadership skills to back up anything you have said.


    You are entitled to your opinion.

    Id still like an answer to my second/followup question, especially regarding the comment you jsut replied to.

    you admitted you dont post at all really on the forums, by this we can at least infer you dont really read the forums much, you also stated that you dont speak with much of anyone ingame outside people who are already your "followers" basically, which I can guess numbers somewhere around 100 or less

    So, on to the question, despite having no real forum presence, and no greater EVE community presence ingame, WHY/HOW do you think you are qualified for a CSM position?

    Still waiting for Xenuria to answer this lady. It's been 5 days what you gonna say Xenuria.



    And we are still waiting......

  • Mike Azariah ---> CSMX in Council of Stellar Management

    Tyrant Scorn wrote:
    Because you found it necessary to put a knife in my back on another podcast, I will no longer vote for you.

    I have supported your campaign on CSM9 and for CSM10 I got you on the show again, and yet you found it necessary to disrespect me, something I never expected from you.


    Dude (Tyrant Scorn), you're such a douche, he was praising me for being a man about a situation that puts your podcast on the list that I run for the community. I did it because my site is for the community as a whole, so I disregarded your arrogance and egocentric attitude and put your podcast on my list. Even though personally, I don't like you. So if you're not going to vote for him because he praised me, well you're seriously (in the words of the Legend Ernie Harwell) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGG GONE!

    I can easily remove unnamed podcast from the list. If you so wish. I have no problem with that. Just send me an email on my site listed in my signature.

Forum Signature

Want to find all the podcasts around EVE Online visit http://evepodcasts.com @chyph3r  on Twitter