EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2010-11-21 22:08
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-04-07 15:32
  • Number of Posts: 793
  • Bounty: 20,000 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Christine Peeveepeeski

Security Status -3.5
  • Low Sec Concepts Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Regarding WINMATAR and Biohazard in EVE Gameplay Center

    While I respect your stance and sticking to your guns you just handed BIO a fantastic profile raising recruitment tool in this post.

    Be measured, enact destruction and when the world burns allow those that lie in ruins to pass your message on. Shouting from the rooftops with barely any kills is a mugs game.

  • Amarr/Minmatar Warzone Update 2.0 in EVE Gameplay Center

    PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNG pewpewpew

    Pew wubwubwub

    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

    Woosh pewpewpew

    BOOOOOOOOOOM KERSPLASK

    I thought I should add to the forum PVP some written sound effects so we can all feel more immersed.

  • They're nerfing t3 destroyers in the wrong way. in EVE Gameplay Center

    I hate everything about t3 dessies.

    Concept of a ship that can change modes in space is awesome.... apart from the fact this is EVE not a game of gundum. Balancing this was always going to be a fools errand of iteration after iteration.

    They completely wrecked the meta for small ships. Delete them now or just do a battlecruiser style balance pass on them.

  • I love this game... still... so why am I not playing? in EVE Communication Center

    flakeys wrote:
    Have you tried FW out OP?If you want casual instant 'content' then FW is the place to be.


    Oh i dabbled for 2 years :)

    I think I am leaning towards waiting to see fozziesov come in then take some guys out to sov to watch the world burn. Turns out providence is going to heat up soon. CFC rebranded to The imperium and is going to **** on their chips. I think my amarrian friends could do with some asistance lol.

  • I love this game... still... so why am I not playing? in EVE Communication Center

    Maldiro Selkurk wrote:
    "I love this game....still...so why am I not playing?"

    A much better question is why the **** are you posting in the forums...gtfo.


    LOL you are so cute I liked your post. I also liked it for the level of multi faceted irony in your post that you probably didn't even realise existed before you hit that reply button while being so smug you were right in doing so.

    Some good posts in here and cheers Sykaotic <3

    DaReaper, good point. The new changes with Fozzie Sov look fun, I'm thinking those with small gang experience and the willingness to train others are going to have a damn good time soon ^^






  • I love this game... still... so why am I not playing? in EVE Communication Center

    It's of course a rhetoric question.

    The reason for me is time. I rarely get more than 2 hours to play EVE now and since high sec can bite my ass that critically reduces the scope of things to do that I enjoy doing.

    My fave issue is when I log in to realise local space is flooded with enemy pings so by the time I relocate or get a gang togetjer half my play time is gone.

    Don't get me wrong I don't blame EVE for that. I am slowly adapting my playstyle to be more fluid and to be ok with 'slow' sessions where kills are hard to come by and those explo sites just don't give up the goodies.

    How about you? Are you a vet not playing but not because you are bitter? Do you spend more time reading about eve because you have time to do that rather than play?

    What would you like to see to help get content fit into sub 2 hours sessions?

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    I also have an opinion on local politics yet have never stood for office. Does this mean I am not capable of making an informed decision based on engagements against these ships or talking to those more informed than I am?

    You are yet to discredit what I've said, only trying to discredit the person saying it. I shall give you a 5/10 though since I responded to you.

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Eh?

    Ok so your input is useless :(

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ria Nieyli wrote:
    Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
    Crosi Wesdo wrote:
    There are no shortage to garmur counters.

    Sentinel, reduces margin for error to minimal levels.
    Cruor, reduces margin for error.
    Hyena, reduces margin for error.
    Dramiel, faster, tankier and more dps. Though weak vs defensive scram.
    Multiple sniper corms or area denial coercers.
    Element of surprise with an OH, dual overdrive derptron gets a lot of people garmur kills.

    The one property that a boosted rep fleet point garmur has in common with all of these is its 2-200x more expensive.

    There is no denying that kiting was a lot more challenging for me when i flew the maulus more, its incorrect to say there is no paper for the garmurs stone. Shiny killmails in space waiting to happen is a good thing.


    Thanks for the input Crosi, while I'd say you have listed some fantastic counters to all kiters certainly in plexes I'd also say that perhaps I have not made my point clearly.

    Why would I fly any of them when I could fly a garmur? In a garmur I can now engage a massive range of ships, or just leave. The ships you just listed are much more limited. I also don't want this to degenerate into solely an anti garmur post. I am very specifically gathering it, the orthrus and the t3 dessies into one pile. It's just too easy to get kills and run from people you don't like.


    If they're so strong, why don't you fly them?


    OOooh thats because I'm a scrub. I could, and I am sure I'd get lot's of lovely kills. I don't play EVE or shoot people in EVE for the killmail totals though. Beauty of a sandbox I suppose, we all get our thrills oneway or another.

    Garmur - I do fly them but it's boring me shitless flying it. I like the rush of pvp and I rarely if ever get that from this ship.
    Orthrus - My experience with the garmur tells me I would also not enjoy this.
    T3 dessies - I'd be a hypocrite if I flew these, I am staunchly opposed to their inate flexibility in one ship. At least t3 cruisers have to refit.

  • GOONS Are A Joke in EVE Gameplay Center

    This isn't indicative of goons being a joke. This is indicative of all SOV warfare in the old system being a joke.

    Boredoms been weaponised since SOV warfare went super serious, which was approximately the moment someone flew into null sec and planted a flag (side note, who did actually take the very first SOV ever?).

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Crosi Wesdo wrote:
    There are no shortage to garmur counters.

    Sentinel, reduces margin for error to minimal levels.
    Cruor, reduces margin for error.
    Hyena, reduces margin for error.
    Dramiel, faster, tankier and more dps. Though weak vs defensive scram.
    Multiple sniper corms or area denial coercers.
    Element of surprise with an OH, dual overdrive derptron gets a lot of people garmur kills.

    The one property that a boosted rep fleet point garmur has in common with all of these is its 2-200x more expensive.

    There is no denying that kiting was a lot more challenging for me when i flew the maulus more, its incorrect to say there is no paper for the garmurs stone. Shiny killmails in space waiting to happen is a good thing.


    Thanks for the input Crosi, while I'd say you have listed some fantastic counters to all kiters certainly in plexes I'd also say that perhaps I have not made my point clearly.

    Why would I fly any of them when I could fly a garmur? In a garmur I can now engage a massive range of ships, or just leave. The ships you just listed are much more limited. I also don't want this to degenerate into solely an anti garmur post. I am very specifically gathering it, the orthrus and the t3 dessies into one pile. It's just too easy to get kills and run from people you don't like.

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Plato Forko wrote:
    The only reason people even buy obviously OP ships is because there's no shortage of idiots willing to chase after them in obviously slower ships.

    It's a bit of a straw man to blame ez-mode kiting on Garmurs because there's really nothing stopping anyone from getting kills the same way in a cheap attack frig with speed mods and long-range guns.


    True plato but any skilled pilot will kill an idiot most of the time. The issue is that the mordus ships and t3 dessies makes that skill gap completely irrelevant. 2 skilled pilots, ones in one of these OP ships, ones not. The OP ship is getting away or getting a kill 99% of the time.

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Doji Okakura wrote:
    I love ppl flying t3 dessies in pvp. The tears when i kill them are awesome, and they were even greater when the t3's cost 200-300mill Lol


    That's odd, I see no t3 kills on your killboard.

    Nor in fact more than 20 lifetime kills.

    Perhaps you accidentally posted with an alt?

  • Kiting is not cancer... in EVE Gameplay Center

    The margin for error that mordus ships and 10mn ab T3 dessies is the cancer. Couple that with links (which usually I have no issue with) and what you get is a quickly stagnating meta where ewar and logi balls become king even in small gangs.

    I mention this because kiting without these ships actually requires skill when fighting someone that is also skilled at the game. More so when you engage a larger gang/fleet. The problem is that those that are skilled and want to be the hunter rather than the hunted gravitate to kiting simply because you can pick your fights. That simple really.

    Sort out the crazy high end point ranges and 10mn ab t3 dessies and we'll go back to a world where kiting isn't something my cat can do if I shine a laser pointer at my keyboard.

    Sure, people will still moan at kiters as risk averse bastards but that doesn't mean it's not balanced. It's just that kiters fly smart.

    That is all.

  • [Videos] Tales of Viking Duffo in EVE Communication Center

    FOR THE CADLARI!

    Was a fun watch :)

  • Gila CCP you missed a trick. in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ugh... everytime someone mentions the mordus pirate cruisers name tiny kittens die. I like tiny kittens, can we not ever undock these toxic ships please.

    Add to that list t3 dessies too actually. Undocking one literally murders cute puppies by the tenfold.


    As for the Gila, it's fine as it is. It's mediums already wreck most frigates, i do not understand why you'd need an extra light?

  • [ Video ] Ferocious 5.0 in EVE Communication Center

    Awesome vid mate, great to watch you in action.

    Also hilarious watching tikk and his phant screech in after you.

  • When would you choose a Vargur over a Mach for PvE? in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vargurs are beasts in low sec. They make stunning level 5 or high DED site runners. You could take a mach to these and then you'd be finding out why the ewar immunity is an absolute must have.

    In high sec, well I guess go attack angels, take a mach. Win eve?

  • Amarr/Minmatar Warzone Updates in EVE Gameplay Center

    COME ON WARZONE, GET ******* STUCK IN THERE.

  • Use of mobile structures in PVP. in EVE Gameplay Center

    Drigo Segvian wrote:
    HMM. interesting.

    I was in an FW plex in my Kite Tristan when I had a player from a respected PVP alliance come in. I was kiting him to a slow death when all of a sudden he dropped a mobile depot, fit stabs and moon walked out.

    Question: is this ---

    A . A smart tactic
    B. Lame because we were in T1 frigs so no expensive loss mail.
    C. Both

    Please chime in, Big smile (i had forgotten about this until I read this post)


    To be honest I think its hilarious, you probably did too after it dawned on you and as such should be applauded XD

    PS **** stabs lol