Lucy Lollipops wrote:
I judge a game and a company for the content they keep adding to the game.
Taking as an example WoW, I'm giving a look at the new legion expansion and I can say:
- I paid for it? Yes, I paid.
- I still need a subscription? Yes, I need it ( or "plex it" as I am doing for the next 5 free months...)
What are they giving me?
Tons of new things to do, tons of content, tons of new zones, new dungeons and so on. All with one account, because I can have several chars in the same account and if I play them they level up, all of them, not only one at a time as here.
Now you will say:
- WoW is something totally different, it's a ****** game, a family game, a themepark and so on.
Partially I agree, I love Eve for it's sandbox nature, but they are giving us nothing, or almost nothing.
Do you really think this is something decent....?
- New mining ship skins and some slots removed/some stats modified
- Some links mechanics changed and some new animations?
- Something else? I dunno what, some more little things?
I'm quite new to the game so I'm lucky enough to play all the old content that's a new content for me, so for the next year I already paid my subscription for I can be ok and enjoy the game, but If I was a veteran I would be really enraged, I would be rioting for sure seing undecent new skins added all time for sale, and developers effords focused only on trying to attract new players while giving absolutely NOTHING to the already existing players, always protected by the stupid excuse that "it's a sandbox, users make content"
It's not about being a sandbox with using making the content, it's having a player base totally abandoned and having developers slacking and doing nothing at all for the veterans.