EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2007-09-14 19:25
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-04-07 20:48
  • Number of Posts: 857
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Darek Castigatus

Security Status -9.0
  • Immortalis Inc. Member since
  • Shadow Cartel Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Every year, there are less users playing, why?? in EVE Communication Center

    Galaxy Duck wrote:
    This thread can get to 100 pages, we just have to believe.


    And yet nothing new will have been said, at all. Its the same sides having the same arguments in the same ways just like every other time this subject has come up.

  • Why do people assume how we play the game reflects us in real life? in EVE Communication Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Scipio Artelius wrote:
    Teckos Pech wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    Tsukino Stareine wrote:
    Nobody thinks they are a hero, we are just doing what is heeded to get ahead in an environment without consequences.

    If you can't handle it I'm sure Hello Kitty online spoonfeeds and protects you enough to your standards


    Jenn a'Snide was calling them heros, one of them goes out on missing people searches, and all of them were in the military or emergency services or something like that . It must be true Jenn a'Snide said it... Lol



    LInk the post please. I've read two of her posts and while she listed some anecdotal evidence of what some of the "bad guys in EVE" did in RL I don't see claims that gankers are heroes.

    I know the search function is a bit limited, but a search for 'hero' doesn't turn up Jenn in any of the references related to this thread:

    https://puu.sh/r53Ki/7968cddbee.png

    So don't hold your breath waiting if that is the case. It would be a case of the usual, a claim made in error with nothing to support it.


    Still butt hurt from earlier I see Roll As I said those people were doing it for their own needs and desires, you are just too stupid to realise it.

    The post where Jenn a'Snide talks about a ganker going out to search for missing people is in this thread, not my issue that you are unable to locate it mate. Lol


    Yes it is but what you seem to have missed is that shes talking about members of the community she's personally interacted with, not making a general claim about an entire group. Even if she had been the social dynamics of one specific group are functionally irrelevant to a discussion about general ethics.

  • Raven in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dante Graydon wrote:
    message re the crystals something to consider

    on another note would FOF missiles work better with this as no need to lock


    Maybe carry a few in cargo in case of ecm but dont use it as primary ammo, its too easy to be manipulated into uselessness

  • RIOT! Gamedevelopment follows exclusively the interests of investors in EVE Communication Center

    Lucy Lollipops wrote:
    I judge a game and a company for the content they keep adding to the game.

    Taking as an example WoW, I'm giving a look at the new legion expansion and I can say:

    - I paid for it? Yes, I paid.

    - I still need a subscription? Yes, I need it ( or "plex it" as I am doing for the next 5 free months...)

    What are they giving me?

    Tons of new things to do, tons of content, tons of new zones, new dungeons and so on. All with one account, because I can have several chars in the same account and if I play them they level up, all of them, not only one at a time as here.

    Now you will say:

    - WoW is something totally different, it's a ****** game, a family game, a themepark and so on.

    Partially I agree, I love Eve for it's sandbox nature, but they are giving us nothing, or almost nothing.

    Do you really think this is something decent....?

    - New mining ship skins and some slots removed/some stats modified
    - Some links mechanics changed and some new animations?
    - Something else? I dunno what, some more little things?

    I'm quite new to the game so I'm lucky enough to play all the old content that's a new content for me, so for the next year I already paid my subscription for I can be ok and enjoy the game, but If I was a veteran I would be really enraged, I would be rioting for sure seing undecent new skins added all time for sale, and developers effords focused only on trying to attract new players while giving absolutely NOTHING to the already existing players, always protected by the stupid excuse that "it's a sandbox, users make content"

    It's not about being a sandbox with using making the content, it's having a player base totally abandoned and having developers slacking and doing nothing at all for the veterans.


    The problem with your Wow example is simple, the content Blizzard gives you is the only content you can do in that game. CCP doesnt work that way, they dont believe its up to them to tell us how to play, they simply give players a bunch of tools and a big wide open space to use them in and then sit back and see what happens. I mean how many times have they been caught out because players did something in a way they hadnt anticipated or in some cases didnt even think was possible, that is simply not something you get very often in games like WoW.

    People may not like changes or having to adapt how they play to cope with a new situation but at the end of the day CCP gives us far more choice and scope in how we can choose to play this game than any other MMO developer I've ever seen. The central point of your argument appears to be that CCP isnt giving us enough new stuff to do but I would argue it isnt their job to do that, its their job to give us as players the tools and opportunities to make our own content and in that regard I think they're doing a pretty good job.

  • Problems of EVE online in EVE Communication Center

    Linus Gorp wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:

    Woot, free sandwich Big smile

    Now I'm hungry Sad


    dammit, now I am too Ugh

  • Problems of EVE online in EVE Communication Center

    Serene Repose wrote:
    Caleb Seremshur wrote:
    Bumblefck wrote:
    Serene Repose wrote:
    For all who feel compelled to offer their two-cents worth on this done-to-death topic: This topic has been done to death.
    Do you feel compelled to comment?
    Me thinks thou doth protest too much
    *Takes the sandwich anyway*


    Woot, free sandwich Big smile

  • RIOT! Gamedevelopment follows exclusively the interests of investors in EVE Communication Center

    Nana Skalski wrote:
    Money isnt everything and I dont see investors boasting that they play EVE on daily basis.
    Also, money is aquired from players, so they are the source of income, not the game. In interest of any investor is to provide service that customers like in the first place.


    This, in order to make money you actually have to have something people want to buy in the first place.

  • Dev blog: Command Bursts and the New World of Fleet Boosting in EVE Information Center

    Daemun Khanid wrote:

    It's not a question of being able to fly the ships but even if it were just because you had leadership V that doesn't mean you can fly a command ship. But more importantly someone who trained a skill that required no specific ship or module shouldn't be forced to fly a specific ship/module to get use out of a skill they trained without those restrictions. A person doesn't just train basic leadership skills so they can be a link pilot flying a t3 cruiser they train them so they can command small gangs and fleets and get bonuses no matter what ship they are flying. This change says "well, if you want to get anything out of the skills that you've already devoted time training then you will be a boost ship" or "you can pay us to extract your skills and you can put the sp towards something that you'll actually use."

    If you can't figure out the analogy that's your intellectual deficiency and not my fault but I'll break it down for you anyway.
    Player plays monthly fee which allows them to train a skill.
    (Consumer buys a guy that drives just fine and runs on gas like any other)

    After making your purchase CCP says sorry but that skill doesn't do that any more.
    (Consumer is told they can't buy gas anymore)

    CCP says BUT if you fly fleet boost focused ships and used fleet boost modules you'll still get use of your skills
    (Car dealer says, you can drive your care on these special roads and it'll work just fine)

    CCP says you can always buy extractors from us and redistribute your sp (Car dealer say, you can by this special upgrade and drive wherever you want)

    Understand now? They sell you a product, then decide after the fact that the product you paid for is no longer going to perform the task that you intended it for when you paid for it. They then try to upsell you more products just so you can get the same benefit from your purchase that you already paid for. More commonly referred to as a scam.

    Honestly it really doesn't effect me that much. I started training my link alt to be ongrid combat links back when the command dessi's were released because their creation was an obvious move in the direction of on grid links. It wasn't a matter of if boosts were going on grid it was just when. I extracted my leadership skills from my main and injected the sp into my combat links alt. So again, I planned ahead and don't really have anything to lose w these changes. That still doesn't make their approach to the skills and potential profit from extractors less shady.


    Passive bonuses that apply all the time with no effort involved in applying them are exactly what CCP is trying to get rid of with these changes, its something thats been widely disliked for a long time by both players and devs. Yes that going to change how the skills apply in the game but guess what, you're not entitled to have your skills remain a certain way just because its what they were like when you trained them.

    Should I complain that theres no longer just one skill for flying Battlecruisers despite it being that way when I trained for them? Should I complain that a lot of my skills have had their prerequisites reduced since I trained them, making them easier to get for others than they were for me?

    And yes CCP are pushing skill extractors as a solution. Why? because thats what they were designed to do, to allow people to take skill points they either no longer want or no longer use and put them somewhere else. Yes they cost money but guess what again, CCP is a business not a charity and a business that doesnt try to make money is a business that doesnt last very long. I honestly struggle to see whats in any way shady about pushing a product that function as a direct address to an issue your customers have raised.

    Finally I understood your analogy perfectly well, i just thought it was shite and being jaw droppingly condescending about it doesn't make me think its any less shite.

  • Dev blog: Command Bursts and the New World of Fleet Boosting in EVE Information Center

    Daemun Khanid wrote:
    Moac Tor wrote:
    Alhira Katserna wrote:
    Annia Aurel wrote:
    Will you refund all SP currently allocated in Leadership skills?
    Those you still want them are free to reallocate them ...


    Good question. I hope they get refunded as they┬┤re useless now for at least 90% of the people who trained them just to support their fleet.

    They are still useful and are still used for supporting your fleet. So why would there be any refund?

    Plus all the begging for an SP refund is a moot point as you can just extract and sell the skills.


    a. Because previously they provided a bonus for any and every FC running a fleet. Now they aren't gonna do jack unless FC wants to hop in a boost ship and put a target on his forehead in every engagement.

    b. Saying we can "extract them" is just accepting the fact that its just a way for CCP to squeeze more money out of ppl by giving them a reason to buy extractors just to get use out of the SP that they already spent monthly fee's on in order to train. It's like selling someone a car then telling them gas isn't gonna be sold for that car anymore and it can only be driven on specific roads unless they buy a new special upgrade. It's essentially bait and switch.


    well A is blatant bullshit, anyone who has the skills can fly the ships and provide the boosts which guess what is exactly the same as it was before, and B is your opinion combined with a terrible analogy. Please explain why I or anyone else should find either of those things in the slightest bit convincing.

    And Hamasaki perhaps you should wait for the actual details to come out, like perhaps in a dev blog they've already said will be coming well before the release of these changes, before you fly off the handle and start making a fool of yourself with wild claims.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Why would we want to fight CODE, their antics and the utter uselessness of the people trying to fight them are hilarious.

    Its almost as amusing as the people who think I'm a CODE supporter just because I think most antigankers are complete idiots, or the guys who think that because I said 'hey I saw some of your POCOs died, come and use ours instead' and warned we would defend them if people tried to kill them that I'm somehow demanding people come and fight us.

    Do as you wish, we'll carry on giving zero fucks about your opinions just like always.


    I just think you are a useless troll, on one hand you talk about CODE not affecting you, which is evident you are in lowsec, the next thing you decide that AG should man up and blap your POCO's in lowsec. You are obviously butthurt over something, but I can't quite work out why you would think AG would 'man up' and have interest in your POCO's, it just seems utterly inane to me and I have you marked as a shrill for CODE.

    I certainly give zero fecks about you and your opinions, yet another loud mouth HTFU poster shrilling for CODE. Roll


    You call me a troll and yet you're the one putting words in my mouth and trying to criticise me for something I didn't actually say, the irony is strong with this one.

    I'll spell this out since you seem to be having trouble understanding, announcing we will defend ourselves if our stuff is attacked is not the same thing as demanding people come and fight us and thinking one side of a conflict is a bunch of useless, disorganised, overly paranoid fools does not mean I automatically support the other side.


    You suggested that AG develop some balls and come to lowsec to blap your POCO's it was one of the biggest loads of shite I had seen on the forums and your point was hot air thrown in the direction of AG players because you are some leet lowsec noboddy shrilling for CODE. That is the conclusion I drew from it. You have no idea about operating in hisec and it shows.


    Then your conclusion is as idiotic as you are, but I'm really not surprised by that now.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Why would we want to fight CODE, their antics and the utter uselessness of the people trying to fight them are hilarious.

    Its almost as amusing as the people who think I'm a CODE supporter just because I think most antigankers are complete idiots, or the guys who think that because I said 'hey I saw some of your POCOs died, come and use ours instead' and warned we would defend them if people tried to kill them that I'm somehow demanding people come and fight us.

    Do as you wish, we'll carry on giving zero fucks about your opinions just like always.


    I just think you are a useless troll, on one hand you talk about CODE not affecting you, which is evident you are in lowsec, the next thing you decide that AG should man up and blap your POCO's in lowsec. You are obviously butthurt over something, but I can't quite work out why you would think AG would 'man up' and have interest in your POCO's, it just seems utterly inane to me and I have you marked as a shrill for CODE.

    I certainly give zero fecks about you and your opinions, yet another loud mouth HTFU poster shrilling for CODE. Roll


    You call me a troll and yet you're the one putting words in my mouth and trying to criticise me for something I didn't actually say, the irony is strong with this one.

    I'll spell this out since you seem to be having trouble understanding, announcing we will defend ourselves if our stuff is attacked is not the same thing as demanding people come and fight us and thinking one side of a conflict is a bunch of useless, disorganised, overly paranoid fools does not mean I automatically support the other side.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Bullshit.

    You can fight back you just cant or wont use the methods required to do it. Youve always had them available to you but you're such a bunch of paranoid disorganised idiots that you constantly fail and never seem to realise why.

    And since you trumpeted that POCO kill so much I have a counter proposal.

    Hey CODE guys if you want to make some catalyst money somewhere I guarantee those people will never try to stop you why not look up our extensive lowsec POCO network, we just added 50 more offices to the 1000+ we already own so theres bound to be one near you somewhere. Ask in Shadow Cartels public channel for contact details.

    And believe me AGs, you are welcome to try and take them from us.


    Why don't you go and shoot CODE seeing as you are so professional?


    Because I dont give a **** about them, they have zero effect on my game or my ability to play. I'm merely making a suggestion that would bring us some extra business and maybe some pew if a miracle happened and the AGs actually got organised and ventured out of highsec.


    I am a bit amused to see a low sec pirate group suggesting that a hisec militia group that fights ganking in hisec should go and blap the pox ridden POCO's of Shadow Cartel in low sec. That does not make any sense whatsoever.

    Also in terms of your previous post it was hot air, you lot have no way of fighting CODE, you would be damn useless at it.


    Why would we want to fight CODE, their antics and the utter uselessness of the people trying to fight them are hilarious.

    Its almost as amusing as the people who think I'm a CODE supporter just because I think most antigankers are complete idiots, or the guys who think that because I said 'hey I saw some of your POCOs died, come and use ours instead' and warned we would defend them if people tried to kill them that I'm somehow demanding people come and fight us.

    Do as you wish, we'll carry on giving zero fucks about your opinions just like always.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Cockchaos wrote:
    Jacques d'Orleans wrote:
    Nitshe Razvedka wrote:
    I agree, nothing like codie salt. Smile


    The thread is named "Taking the fight to CODE.", so when exactly are you taking said fight to CODE, because shooting POCO's isn't fighting. A fight it is when your oponent actually can fight back. Even the voices in your head should know that, you pompous wazzock.



    CODE is the our opponent and at the moment we cant fight back, we can just disrupt.


    Bullshit.

    You can fight back you just cant or wont use the methods required to do it. Youve always had them available to you but you're such a bunch of paranoid disorganised idiots that you constantly fail and never seem to realise why.

    And since you trumpeted that POCO kill so much I have a counter proposal.

    Hey CODE guys if you want to make some catalyst money somewhere I guarantee those people will never try to stop you why not look up our extensive lowsec POCO network, we just added 50 more offices to the 1000+ we already own so theres bound to be one near you somewhere. Ask in Shadow Cartels public channel for contact details.

    And believe me AGs, you are welcome to try and take them from us.


    Why don't you go and shoot CODE seeing as you are so professional?


    Because I dont give a **** about them, they have zero effect on my game or my ability to play. I'm merely making a suggestion that would bring us some extra business and maybe some pew if a miracle happened and the AGs actually got organised and ventured out of highsec.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    I'm sorry you seem to have me, a person suggesting a mutually beneficial business arrangement, confused with a CODE supporter. I knew AGs were dumb but thats pretty special even for them.

    Also I find it highly ironic that you mentioned **** and wind when you're the living embodiment of it.

  • Taking the fight to CODE in EVE Gameplay Center

    Cockchaos wrote:
    Jacques d'Orleans wrote:
    Nitshe Razvedka wrote:
    I agree, nothing like codie salt. Smile


    The thread is named "Taking the fight to CODE.", so when exactly are you taking said fight to CODE, because shooting POCO's isn't fighting. A fight it is when your oponent actually can fight back. Even the voices in your head should know that, you pompous wazzock.



    CODE is the our opponent and at the moment we cant fight back, we can just disrupt.


    Bullshit.

    You can fight back you just cant or wont use the methods required to do it. Youve always had them available to you but you're such a bunch of paranoid disorganised idiots that you constantly fail and never seem to realise why.

    And since you trumpeted that POCO kill so much I have a counter proposal.

    Hey CODE guys if you want to make some catalyst money somewhere I guarantee those people will never try to stop you why not look up our extensive lowsec POCO network, we just added 50 more offices to the 1000+ we already own so theres bound to be one near you somewhere. Ask in Shadow Cartels public channel for contact details.

    And believe me AGs, you are welcome to try and take them from us.

  • Every year, there are less users playing, why?? in EVE Communication Center

    Maraner wrote:
    How is it that we can routinely have these large threads that rack up thousands of view and posts without a Dev commenting.

    I suppose there is nothing in it for them, are they going to sit and argue that the game is not in trouble? Would be refreshing at least.


    Because its the same old arguement rehashed for the god knows how many number of times, nothing but people saying the same things over and over again and having the same fights about viewpoints and who sees what as what.

    In all seriousness I've seen this thread over and over again on these forums for almost eight years and there's never anything new in it, just tired old statements and arguments so familiar i could write a script for them if I could be bothered.

  • Why Eve Can't attract new players, and has lost 20,000 so far. in Council of Stellar Management

    Errr Sandy you might want to try quoting things I actually said when you try and argue with me, unless you just messed up the formatting and were talking to Teckos, in which case thanks for proving my previous point perfectly.

  • Unable to play during wardec in Council of Stellar Management

    Sandy Point wrote:
    Darek Castigatus wrote:
    Sandy Point wrote:
    ShahFluffers,

    How is being able to take 4 destroyers (T1 fitted) taking out a hull that supposedly was built for the rigors of "Deep Space" mining right? How is what I'm referring to possibly be considered irony?

    I'm referring to hulks/macks. Not something like an Interon V. I understand your point if I were talking about a hauler. I myself while using haulers have alts for a front and rear scout on valuable moves. I understand all that. I also understand the hypervigilance needed in hi-sec mining. I personally have not lost but one Hulk in all my mining and that is because I dropped drones and miscalculated the timing of them engaging me and was concorded. Yes, the whole system had a good laugh, so did I.

    I'm referring to the ability to knock out a 300m isk ship with a few throw away alts in T1 destroyers. I personally mine in every section of EVE with the exception of wormholes and I see far more aggression against hi-sec miners than anywhere. Unfortunately the ones CODE and the like prey on are the newbs who haven't dried behind their ears yet. To me that affects the game negatively because I feel we lose valuable income from monthly subs if the player loses a ship every time he/she turns around simply cause some low-skilled alts of players with years of knowledge on game mechanics in EVE decides to pick on someone who can't fight back. That's just cowardly.

    Regardless of what another said about what CCP believes is or is not "harassment". I'd find it hard to believe if this were a real life situation and one person consistently showed up in the belt to bump one particular person 90% of the time he undocks is nothing but unadulterated harassment. Not a big deal with me as I have quite a few locations to mine, jump clones, several mining alts, various locations that I simply clone jump or log on to do as I wish.

    My focus is on the new comers that don't have the luxury I and many others who grinded through and maintain and army of alts. Their options are limited, join a corporation so they can be wardec'd until they quit. Join a corp to cannon fodder/ There ARE a few corps who actually take care of the newbs however a large number only want a tax number and ore/ice purchases at or below 10% Jita price which we all know is a rip.

    However -the constant direct and purposeful pursuit to make new comers life a living hell in this game is beyond vulgar, it's down right unfair to the new comer as they have no way to offset this aggression other than dock and log. How long do you think that new player will stay in a game where he/she can only look at his/ship in dock?

    What do I suggest? Excellent question -

    Hmm, unfortunately it will never happen. Quit preying on the weak newb miner and instead of killing soft targets, try a challenge and go after someone with equal or close to skills. Reason why lo and null secs are dying... everyone is up in hi-sec taking the easy targets because they are too lazy or too cowardly to fight someone who might actually kick the living crap out of them. Bring your balls.

    I mean really, for each new player chased from EVE is a loss for us all! Yeah the player who was able to make the other rage quit, well he's a winner but also a loser as we all are because it's one less subscription helping to pay the bills CCP have to keep this game going.

    Don't think I'm missing any points tbh. I do think many are missing the fact that as they continue this onslaught of newbs and industrialists in hi-sec is having negative affects on the game and why you see so many posts about it.

    I don't care really for the statistics I keep seeing linked and the excuse people are moving on or summer vacation etc. People ARE leaving and replacements are here long enough to read forum posts and personally experience the concentrated effort against certain game play then they move on to another game.

    Hope I was clear and hope the wall of text doesn't hurt your eyes.


    o/


    Translation - "I hate facts, think reality should conform to my expectations and evidence that challenges my worldview totally doesnt count because reasons"


    Translation to yours: I didn't read past the first paragraph because I don't agree with your preferred game play or posts, therefore your responses are invalid. Got it, thanks!


    Oh I read it all, I just didn't see anything I haven't been hearing for years already. Stop acting like any of your ideas are a new thing because they aren't, they're the same things that have been coming from posters opposed to ganking since this argument first started over a decade ago. I'll even list them for you just to be clear.

    - 'Oh think of the newbies'
    - 'Numbers are unfair'
    - 'If this was real life'
    - 'I dont care what CCP says'
    - 'why dont you fight people that shoot back'
    - 'gankers are killing the game'

    None of these things were true back then and they still aren't true now.

    As for your statistics comments I believe the drop in numbers is far more likely to be attributable to changes in MMO culture and how people choose to play games rather than this one specific thing, dont forget EVE is 13 years old by now and general attitudes change over time. Its a hardcore, time dependent game that takes a lot of effort to learn and requires embracing a certain mindset to enjoy and general gaming culture is simply moving away from games like that at the moment.

  • Why Eve Can't attract new players, and has lost 20,000 so far. in Council of Stellar Management

    Sandy Point wrote:
    Quote:


    Basically you're wrong, teckos is right, stop being an arrogant dumbass and actually think about what you're saying for a second.


    You're right and I was wrong about the averse/adverse. Thanks for bashing my head in and calling me names. (Unwarranted but thanks, simply shows the toxicity towards players.)

    Game still has problems and the inability to speak with people without hostilities and name calling will get it fix. Awesome!


    Try not being arrogant and dismissive to everybody you talk to and maybe people wont be so 'mean' to you. I also cant help noticing you failed to address any of my other points, might want to get on that.

  • Unable to play during wardec in Council of Stellar Management

    Sandy Point wrote:
    ShahFluffers,

    How is being able to take 4 destroyers (T1 fitted) taking out a hull that supposedly was built for the rigors of "Deep Space" mining right? How is what I'm referring to possibly be considered irony?

    I'm referring to hulks/macks. Not something like an Interon V. I understand your point if I were talking about a hauler. I myself while using haulers have alts for a front and rear scout on valuable moves. I understand all that. I also understand the hypervigilance needed in hi-sec mining. I personally have not lost but one Hulk in all my mining and that is because I dropped drones and miscalculated the timing of them engaging me and was concorded. Yes, the whole system had a good laugh, so did I.

    I'm referring to the ability to knock out a 300m isk ship with a few throw away alts in T1 destroyers. I personally mine in every section of EVE with the exception of wormholes and I see far more aggression against hi-sec miners than anywhere. Unfortunately the ones CODE and the like prey on are the newbs who haven't dried behind their ears yet. To me that affects the game negatively because I feel we lose valuable income from monthly subs if the player loses a ship every time he/she turns around simply cause some low-skilled alts of players with years of knowledge on game mechanics in EVE decides to pick on someone who can't fight back. That's just cowardly.

    Regardless of what another said about what CCP believes is or is not "harassment". I'd find it hard to believe if this were a real life situation and one person consistently showed up in the belt to bump one particular person 90% of the time he undocks is nothing but unadulterated harassment. Not a big deal with me as I have quite a few locations to mine, jump clones, several mining alts, various locations that I simply clone jump or log on to do as I wish.

    My focus is on the new comers that don't have the luxury I and many others who grinded through and maintain and army of alts. Their options are limited, join a corporation so they can be wardec'd until they quit. Join a corp to cannon fodder/ There ARE a few corps who actually take care of the newbs however a large number only want a tax number and ore/ice purchases at or below 10% Jita price which we all know is a rip.

    However -the constant direct and purposeful pursuit to make new comers life a living hell in this game is beyond vulgar, it's down right unfair to the new comer as they have no way to offset this aggression other than dock and log. How long do you think that new player will stay in a game where he/she can only look at his/ship in dock?

    What do I suggest? Excellent question -

    Hmm, unfortunately it will never happen. Quit preying on the weak newb miner and instead of killing soft targets, try a challenge and go after someone with equal or close to skills. Reason why lo and null secs are dying... everyone is up in hi-sec taking the easy targets because they are too lazy or too cowardly to fight someone who might actually kick the living crap out of them. Bring your balls.

    I mean really, for each new player chased from EVE is a loss for us all! Yeah the player who was able to make the other rage quit, well he's a winner but also a loser as we all are because it's one less subscription helping to pay the bills CCP have to keep this game going.

    Don't think I'm missing any points tbh. I do think many are missing the fact that as they continue this onslaught of newbs and industrialists in hi-sec is having negative affects on the game and why you see so many posts about it.

    I don't care really for the statistics I keep seeing linked and the excuse people are moving on or summer vacation etc. People ARE leaving and replacements are here long enough to read forum posts and personally experience the concentrated effort against certain game play then they move on to another game.

    Hope I was clear and hope the wall of text doesn't hurt your eyes.


    o/


    Translation - "I hate facts, think reality should conform to my expectations and evidence that challenges my worldview totally doesnt count because reasons"

Forum Signature

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome