EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2006-07-01 19:43
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-04-07 19:00
  • Number of Posts: 7,717
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 8,654

Herzog Wolfhammer

Security Status 4.5
  • Sigma Special Tactics Group Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    So what you say is, even in the AG channel the interesting content comes from CODE. alts? lol



    See right there we get a little insight. You call it "interesting".

    I'm sure you think everything you do is special and interesting and right and all that good stuff. Right, snowflake?

    See what happens when every kid gets a trophy...

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Ima, if you're not going to give us an answer on the farewell James315 mail, people are going to speculate he left without a whimper.....

    Be a good girl and tell us about his exit??




    I just did some research on it. LOL. Even a 12000 word screed on it. We have a term for someone like that but I'll get in trouble if I used it.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
    You know what's funny about this is that they are actually admitting we can have in impact "if only we stopped posting on the forums" or something.

    Yeah, I was probably wrong about that one. You would just continue crying on the ingame channel. lol



    Actually it's your guys that cry in the channel while, being SJW blue-haired otherkin , peruse the bios of the people in the channel for anything you can report. Until getting locked out. Do you have any idea how transparent the attempt is?

    Anybody can join those channels and note how lacking in activity they are. Even the intel channel. Then when some codie alt pops in they stick out like a sore thumb. Do you guys use a script? It's an old one. Everybody sees through it not for the BS it is but for how it breaks what is normally a couple of silent channels. It's not in the pattern.

    You either see this yourself and are too stupid to notice the patterns or are too sloppy to care.

    Still I won't argue with you. It's like trying to win the special Olympics.

  • old forums new old forums new forums ? in EVE Communication Center

    how about reallyoldforums

  • NPC Hi Sec Blue Community in EVE Communication Center

    Aaron wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    I was beginning to get worried about you as you had just disappeared, good to see you are OK.


    I was trying to avoid you actually.



    Dracvlad tracked down and killed a cloaker plus he even infiltrates the clan/guild/unit "other game" that a bunch of null campers were playing while waiting for him to log on. If he wanted to find out you would have failed at hiding too. There is only one person I fear in Eve and it's because logging off won't save me.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    If AG would put half the energy they put into whining on the forums into the game, then maybe they would not fail all the time non-stop daily. Big smile



    If Code ever became relevant again, i'd come help the AG's again with Nitshe. He killed a lot of Codies and their flunkies assets. Over 14 bil iskies destroyed at market value. Big smile ( a bit less at cost )Roll

    Not one touch on any of my Toons. ShockedBig smile


    Why do I sledge Codies apart from your tears?

    When I was going around making my isk fortune in Poco's, I noticed all the systems near Codie activity were like dead reefs.

    Devoid of carebear activity. As if you were a cancer on life in HiSec, then I learnt more about your toxic culture, the more I learnt the more disappointed I became.

    Loyalanon, your former CEO, pretty much embodies all that is wrong in Code. Ugh

    ( If you are new to Eve and reading this, ask an AG in local why he was banned, not that it stopped him playing. )



    I love Eve and I enjoyed my time in HiSec, I would encourage others if you don't like something push back, individuals and groups do make a difference.Big smileBig smileBig smile



    You know what's funny about this is that they are actually admitting we can have in impact "if only we stopped posting on the forums" or something.

    The only consistent pro-AG posters are myself and Dracvlad. Dracvlad left for nullsec to enjoy the game with people in his TZ. As for me my PC has an overheat issue that is yet to be fixed but while making some changes it's not fully tested and I don't have the motivation for Eve to bother at this time of the year. It's summer and I have outdoor stuff to handle and a job that has me travelling around.

    Neither of us have ever been involved in the Highsec Militia. I watch what they do, but never took part. Their activities have been beyond my TZ.

    Nobody truly active in AG ever bothers to come here to claim the mantle.

    Whatever the case, tweaking codies is fun and their autistic screeching is enjoyable. Over time it's becoming more obvious that codies are making their own "Boo hoo I hate CODE. " threads and it's getting boring.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Serious question Codies ( and we did share links when asked ) , did James315 give you all a departing mail?


    Bet it was filled with tears over can baiting.





    Or............"Sorry guys was taking some heavy shroooms for waaay too long, what began as a joke turned into a hapless cult." ( a la Scientology ). " I'm off the shroooms now, carnival is over, did I really write those mantra's for you monkey's to repeat??!! I was stoned you guys have no excuse for believing that crap, move on like I have."Roll



    SmileSmileSmile




    He was probably last seen at Burning Man headed into the desert with a man purse.

  • Can't log in on the new forums in EVE Communication Center

    I can't log into the new forums because it makes my eyes puke.

    Were it not for the different colors and fonts I'd think I navigated to /pol/ FFS. (and at this time the latter is more coherent).

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
    There we have it. AG was willing to "gank" stuff and we had effective means to counter CODE. And CODE. went crying to get it nerfed.

    I still don't see where it says CODE. had anything at all to do with this. The only people crying here are you lot since you can't handle a single nerf and shed tears over it for years in every single thread.

    And herzog, you really should calm down. It seams you are so full of rage over this you constantly take it to RL because you can't handle it in-game.



    5 yard penalty for projecting again. You people are the ragers, which is why you so desperately need to someone else to wind up so you can point your finger at them. Remember CODE. exists because the cries of the TEARS guys went unheard. Your existence is based on crying.


    But you do admit it was a nerf. Just like you admitted that you get information from CSM. Though you did not intend it.


    You are the sort of person who, if there is anybody in charge of you, would be getting told to shut up right about now. Think before you speak.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Sarah Flynt wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:
    Link the thread and the post# man, not everyone reads every post on C&P...

    Just read it from the horse's mouth:

    Jestertrek wrote:
    [Editorial] This more or less confirms Endie pushed the wreck HP change to CCP strictly as a benefit to his own alliance suicide gankers.
    EndiePosts wrote:
    I was asked by people in an alliance I am no longer in to raise concerns about JF ganking and to pass on details, and I did so, and tried to argue their case.

    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/47q09h/dev_blog_the_second_csm_x_summit_meeting_minutes/d0f03vy



    Thanks Sarah (Sarah, a very effective player, I must add).

    There we have it. AG was willing to "gank" stuff and we had effective means to counter CODE. And CODE. went crying to get it nerfed.

    Again, Third Law: they always project. All of their crying about "carebears wanting things nerfed" is in fact them being the carebears who want things nerfed. Crimewatch was not a nerf. Abandoning wrecks was not a nerf (anybody remember the "Free Wrecks" channel? I 'member).

    Clone tags was not a nerf.... oh wait? Or maybe it was? Hmmmmm.

    I'm sure Piggy Wiggy will Cheetos-dust the argument further. Here piggy piggy...

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:
    Why are you copping out, Drac? Just copy pasta dude, what's the big deal? Unless all you have are a bunch of claims and assertions, the conclusions of a deranged mind, no facts at all...


    I have already posted all the details previously, go look at that. Why do I have to answer to your demands on this, the facts I have already detailed, it is your call to go prove me wrong, get on it...

    The key fact is that CODE could not deal with AG ganking freighter wrecks, that is the important part


    Link the thread and the post# man, not everyone reads every post on C&P...

    Edit: I could search for "Dracvlad, tears over crazy conspiracy theory" or whatever but then every damn post you've ever made would come up! Roll


    Salty again, I detailed what went on in that thread and have no desire to search for it just because you want me too.



    Piggy Wiggy is playing that game of making you work to prove that which is already proven. It's an old tactic of the forum warrior. I can see the Cheetos dust all over piggy's posts.

    Poor codies. As I have said in the past, whatever happened to them IRL, I'm glad it didn't happen to me. Or if it did, I'm glad I prevailed over it instead of becoming a product of it.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:
    More and more bluster about how gankers whine but no quotes or links! What's the deal? You guys just like playing with my emotions, huh?


    Care about your emotions ( you're a pig ), just like hearing you squeal/cry. Big smile



    The irony of all this is that they actually do care about how we feel about them. Feelings is the currency of their self-esteem.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    'Member when Nitshes posts where getting so bad and personal he was permanently forum banned so he had to create this new Vispan character to circumvent the forum ban? I 'member!



    The reason why Nitshe was put out to pasture ( for the time being ), was he triggered RL threats of violence from a Codie member. Another member publicly threatened to " Frame" him as a paedophile during a Codie tantrum.


    This is the dark underbelly of Code. Worse than any bumped miner rage. What you would call beyond the Pale.



    Vipsan is my friendly personable toon. BearBig smileBig smile




    Heh it goes deeper than that, I hear. Heard of one case of someone from AG helping a Codie on matters regarding self-harm that the rest of the codies would not help.

    Guess they took that "delete the weak" or whatever mindset too far. But then their grandfather of d**kery aka Mittani won the prize for that sort of thing.

    I 'member that.

    Considering the Third Rule ("always project") and that they like to wind up players, get them to rage or meltdown, then take the convo and bandy it about like a trophy says a lot about the ass cancer (oh noes Herzog is attacking cancer sufferers that total sh*tlord!) that CODE. is. I can go on to other examples. Fact that loyalanon blew up like a wreck getting popped instead of (what I expected) something like "well played" was the cherry on the cake.

    But then, the entire existence of CODE. came about when players could abandon wrecks and no more suspect baiting on individual levels (meaning, no global suspect and you might actually... gasp horrors.... lose) was possible. I watched what TEARS alliance was up to and it was clear what they were really all about. The day the new features came in, Crimewatch and wreck abandonment, I remember saying out loud to myself "there are going to be ganker tears over this".

    And that is the most stark of contrasts. Codies KNOW they will blow up and lose it because that's the frequency they operate on. Most of their victims just shrug and move on. Codies clamor and claw for that occasional miner or hauler who loses his sh*t so they can "put him on blast" as the current vernacular goes. But we have seen enough real evidence to know who it is that really cannot handle nor should be playing Eve.

    If it were profitable to deal with them in more delicious ways more people would do it, but we are not that sick enough to get paid solely in codie meltdown, as tasty as those tears might be.


    (P.S. I am in fact an upper tier sh*tlord )

  • How can I flatten out my Caldari Condor cloth poster? in EVE Communication Center

    Krysenth wrote:
    if you've got old textbooks, you can always try putting it between a couple and using the weight to smooth it out.



    That's pretty much what we did to our blacklight posters back in the 1980s.


    (good God I have a phantom mullet now after typing that)

  • Smack Talk Free Zone in EVE Gameplay Center

    BTW before anybody makes the mistake: There is no such thing as assless chaps. Chaps are chaps because they are assless.

    Carry on.

  • Hauling probleem and Citadels in EVE Communication Center

    We just had a thread ball pit session over this topic.

  • Hack : Invulnerable mode - Caracal of doom in EVE Communication Center

    I have seen this sort of thing a couple of times. More likely a bug. It's as if the ship was not there, but you saw it there. Curious you were able to lock it.

    Definitely submit a report. Where I in charge I'd want to look into that one.

  • Player ideals, problem is most don't understand eve's limitations. in EVE Communication Center

    Piugattuk wrote:
    Especially me, can someone post in easy nontechnical way what are the drive engines limitations and why it is difficult to implement new areas of gameplay such as planet side platform, according to Wikipedia page on EVE I read this;

    'Subsequently, it was stated that, until a proven in-game reason is found for planetary access, further work on this feature will not have a high priority'

    So this in itself explains a lot of why CCP is not willing to invest into this endeavor, why it sticks to it's core game and feels no need to expand or unable to expand (which is why we probably can't leave our captains quarters), but that is another topic.

    I get that the core of the game should be priority, I get that, however even today as the gaming world continues to expand in amazing directions I find myself hesitant to spend more cash into the game and have been looking at others especially those games that are using VR technology, an open world platform, NPC AI interaction, and a multitudes of areas to head off too.

    Without a doubt EVE is a very complex game, the stuff that goes on is daunting if you can see everything people do including myself as I work towards goals to expand, I have been busy coming up with the ISK to buy the BPO's I'm after, each over a billion a piece and I need about 10 of them, which leads me back to the "hesitant" to spend so instead I grind for the ISK, I'm nearly finished on the biggest endeavor I set out on which is great but it really makes me think about how the game could be expanded so we continue to chase the carrots we set for ourselves.

    Anyway, didn't expect to write a wall of text, apologies.




    Two words: "Legacy code"

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:
    Dracvlad wrote:
    ..
    Only CODE can claim victory without a single kill on an enemy...., and who went and did something else because that conflict was just so tediously boring.


    Ah yes, similarly, the USA did not lose the Vietnam war, we just went and did something else because that conflict was just so tediously boring.

    You have up and left our territory.

    AAAND STAY OUT!


    You don't affect the market or the mineral supply, what you gank from freighters you sell into the market and the market is big enough not be impacted by the stuff that gets destroyed.

    What are you going to do, shoot me? You never did that when I was active in hisec Cool



    Freighters still go AFK through the pipeline and the ones that do get destroyed we convo'ed them and they didn't care.

    The more that happened, when I saw how space rich some of these players are, and how the market value of shipment service has loss factored in, that took more wind out of my sails than anything else.

    Nobody really makes a difference in the end. CODE. is part of the ecosystem and nothing more. They might even be helping prevent inflation and they only drove off the losers who were not missed.

    If they actually did start destroying cargo that might make a dent. But they were not doing the "commerce interdiction" that was originally suspected. They want the ISK too, and it's a core concept of the game to "take yer stuff" after all. Loyalanon's meltdown from our wreck wrecking was evidence enough of their objectives.

    Only a short while ago I tricked Ima into admitting that codies have some line of communication with CSM and possibly are getting information they should not. You remember when I asked you, Ima? You went silent. What's up with that?

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    Galaxy triggered them so hard they can't stop sending us walls full of tears Lol



    In order for that to happen I would have to read Galaxy's posts. I was responding to Dracvlad.

Forum Signature

Bring back DEEEEP Space!