EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2013-12-14 21:14
  • First Forum Visit: 2014-01-21 05:34
  • Number of Posts: 2,299
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Ima Wreckyou

Security Status -10.0
  • The Conference Elite Member since
  • CODE. Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • NPC Hi Sec Blue Community in EVE Communication Center

    DeMichael Crimson wrote:
    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    DeMichael Crimson wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:

    Everything about this forum will continue to the next, including your verbosity.

    As well as your snide sarcastic adolescent troll remarks.


    DMC

    You can see who liked a post over there, so you will probably hate it since it will be obvious you like your own posts. lol
    Roll

    Sorry to burst your bubble, well actually I'm not, but you're wrong again, as usual.

    It's the same there as it is here, you can't give likes to your own posted replies.

    Anyway, good luck trolling on the other side.



    DMC

    What a cheap attempt at deflection. You know very well I am talking about your alts.

  • NPC Hi Sec Blue Community in EVE Communication Center

    DeMichael Crimson wrote:
    Galaxy Pig wrote:

    Everything about this forum will continue to the next, including your verbosity.

    As well as your snide sarcastic adolescent troll remarks.


    DMC

    You can see who liked a post over there, so you will probably hate it since it will be obvious you like your own posts. lol

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    You do know that the freighter ganking is actually quite limited in terms of the people who do it and FC it, those other small alliances and corps don't have the ability to gank freighters

    Really? Why would that be? I thought that Freighter ganking is incredibly easy, and yields risk free billions of ISK, your words. One would think more people would do it if it is so incredibly risk free and easy and generates heaps of ISK.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    keepontrucking a Goon JF found that his blue list status with CODE did not help him in terms of the Rammsteain Gang, 37.2bn JF wrecked obviously this Goon was not following your CODE and all the other advice.

    Obviously this was a just kill. CODE. is not the only organisation enforcing the Code you know? There are many more in the New Order. So a blue list if it even exists isn't much help, only the Code can help you.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    So let me get this right, since April you have not killed anyone with an API in Zkill and / or everyone offered you a ransom and you honoured them, somehow I rather doubt it.

    Your zkill record does not show you ever rescued a Freighter and I highly doubt it either. Your point was?

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    And they still have more salt left. It's the saline miracle

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Enjoy your stale pathetic CONCORD protected game play mate, freighter mining indeed, low risk high reward easy ISK making, mechanic aided bullshite which seems to be mainly carried out by no life attention seeking losers.

    Such delicious tears Big smile

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Did he just tell me the story of his EVE life instead of answering the questions?

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
    Ima Wreckyou wrote:
    So you basically invented this story of you trying to rescue the market, because you are such a good lad, which eventually failed continuously all day without end, but did not matter because it was not an attack on the market in the first place, just to tell us we have no impact? Looks like that backfired hilariously. Lol




    Another 5 yard penalty for projection, xir.

    I was there and this was no invented story.

    Inventing stories is your job. CODE. is an invented story. And no 12000 word sperg from James can cover that (in fact it's proven by that).


    So you confirm then that it took you years to figure out that ganking freighters by CODE. was actually piracy? And after you dscovered that we pirate the freighters and keep the loot you lost the will to fight? Because we had no impact on the market you and your wingman drac tried to rescue or something?

    Just allow me to ask: How many spays did you have to burn to retrieve this sensible information?

    Another question: How does the piracy story align with the goon funding story? I mean why should they fund us if we make ISK en mass without risk?

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Galaxy, you will never guess what the newest excuse is why drac stopped his AG stuff.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    So you basically invented this story of you trying to rescue the market, because you are such a good lad, which eventually failed continuously all day without end, but did not matter because it was not an attack on the market in the first place, just to tell us we have no impact? Looks like that backfired hilariously. Lol

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:

    Triggered...

    .... you are too dumb...

    This is why you are such a confused person and just go into senseless insults.

    ... ok ....

    Dracvlad wrote:

    I told you in this thread why I opposed freighter ganking, and then why I then decided not to continue, it was because initially I thought you would destabilise the market, then I realised that as you sold the loot it did not matter. Simple as that.

    Ok, so it basically took you couple of years to realize that freighter ganking was actually pirating and when it finally dawned on you you lost all motivation to counter it? I have to clean my laptop screen now, it's full of coffee...

    So back when you thought it was not pirating, you just wanted to play the "good guy" despite that it was "boring"?

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Also I have noted that Ima Wetyou, Galaxy Plughole and the popcorn loving Rabid Gerbil have all run away screaming from the facts as always.

    You have repeatedly shown that when challenged on one of your unreflected simple opinions you will deliberately derail the conversation and devolve into a gibbering troll.

    So cry some more about how "bored" you where with the bumping mechanic when in reality you where just too unimaginative to use the gazillions of tools EVE provides to have any impact. It's completely hilarious Big smile

    I gank miners because I actually have fun doing it. You and your lot played AG because ... it was boring... did not work.. had no clue what to even do.. because you think you are the "good guys".. what? What is the reason you played AG? Tell me.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Seriously what does it matter that more people know about how CODE fits in with Miniluv, so what, what does it matter that you rely on CONCORD for your success, are you that fragile, are you that useless at Eve?

    Ah, the old CONCORD protects your bumpers whine. I'm sure that bumping nerf is just around the corner Big smile . I wonder if it is our secret CSM contacts who are blocking that nerf. Those guys are worth their ISK Big smile

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dracvlad wrote:
    Don't take that as me being upset in any way, I am not, they wanted to have this conflict so they have it, and it is very easy for me to keep at this as I have a lot of intel on them. I did not raise the Goon relationship at all that was Ima. All I do is detail what I know on the subject and that is it, I don't need to do more.

    I would not call posting your silly "intel" about everyone and making yourself look like a fool over and over again "conflict". The most funny thing is if you and Herzog start to spin weird stuff about things you probably just misunderstood out of my posts. This is actually a rather special and interesting position to be in the middle of a conspiracy theory and to observe what actually triggered your confusion and what may go on in such a confused mind. Also I'm absolutely confident that even this post will just reinforce your confidence in to your "intel", since I obviously just want to reflect Big smile

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    So what you say is, even in the AG channel the interesting content comes from CODE. alts? lol

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
    You know what's funny about this is that they are actually admitting we can have in impact "if only we stopped posting on the forums" or something.

    Yeah, I was probably wrong about that one. You would just continue crying on the ingame channel. lol

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    We are having a laugh at Codes expense, whining is for Codies.Big smile

    Clearly Drac and Wolfhammer shed some delicious tears over the whole thread about how unfair the game is and even make up some weird conspiracy theories about us being goons or getting secret info from CCP. The last bit is extremely delicious, since it is practically crying "WALLHAX!!", a typical reaction of people overwhelmed by the superiority of their foes in video games.

    Fact is, while AG tears are abundant and everywhere, CODE. tears seam to exist only in your imagination.

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    If AG would put half the energy they put into whining on the forums into the game, then maybe they would not fail all the time non-stop daily. Big smile

  • Crime and NO punishment in EVE Gameplay Center

    Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
    There we have it. AG was willing to "gank" stuff and we had effective means to counter CODE. And CODE. went crying to get it nerfed.

    I still don't see where it says CODE. had anything at all to do with this. The only people crying here are you lot since you can't handle a single nerf and shed tears over it for years in every single thread.

    And herzog, you really should calm down. It seams you are so full of rage over this you constantly take it to RL because you can't handle it in-game.

Forum Signature