EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2010-07-08 20:45
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-09-06 14:44
  • Number of Posts: 7,861
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 74,917

Mizhir

Security Status -0.2
  • TURN LEFT Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:


    Says the guy from the alliance known for bringing superior numbers to everything.


    And your point is?

    Sorry I can make friends and enjoy playing the game with them. If you don't want blobbed, stay away. vOv


    If you don't want to getkited, stay away. The logic goes both ways. You blob in order to lower the risk of losing your ships. I kite instead.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:
    I see alot of people talking about the Mordus Legion ships. If they are the problem then the sensible thing is to nerf them rather than have a class of ship that counters a wide array of ships.

    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:
    Hans Downherpantz wrote:
    brawling dies again


    People kite because they don't want to get blobbed to oblivion. It allows them to disengage when the enemy throws a couple of caps after a handful of subcaps.


    People kite because they are risk averse, not because they fear the blob.


    It is pretty much the same thing. People don't want to waste their ship on a fight they got no chance of winning.


    I disagree. I think it's more "People don't want even the slimmest chance of losing."


    Says the guy from the alliance known for bringing superior numbers to everything.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Jack Barros wrote:
    l0rd carlos wrote:
    Fleshgrind wrote:
    Nobody in my inner Ever circle of friends were calling for this or complained how overpowered it was. Where did the need for this change come from? If this was a push by the CSM it has misrepresented the community in my opinion.


    Your circle of friends is not the whole community ;-)


    TURN LEFT show us on the doll where the HIC touched you.


    *Points at the 100mn AB*

  • The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again) in EVE Communication Center

    Great to here that people still have me in their minds. Although I doubt I will be here for good. I just randomly noticed that you broke the forum again so I would stick my head in and say hi :)

    But thanks :)

    For the portrait I chose to go abit back to how Miz used to be, but still with some new stuff :D

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Skia Aumer wrote:
    Lucy Callagan wrote:
    I like how the people complaining about this pretty much have as much knowledge about small gang as a Malian Camel breeder about sailing.

    On the other side are the "experts" who think HICs cannot be countered. Because jams are kind of a religious taboo for them.


    HICs have already been countered with 100mn ships and damps. It just gets boring after a while.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    I see alot of people talking about the Mordus Legion ships. If they are the problem then the sensible thing is to nerf them rather than have a class of ship that counters a wide array of ships.

    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:
    Hans Downherpantz wrote:
    brawling dies again


    People kite because they don't want to get blobbed to oblivion. It allows them to disengage when the enemy throws a couple of caps after a handful of subcaps.


    People kite because they are risk averse, not because they fear the blob.


    It is pretty much the same thing. People don't want to waste their ship on a fight they got no chance of winning.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Soldarius wrote:
    CCP Larrikin wrote:

    WARP DISRUPTION FIELD GENERATORS
    The current state of Scripted Warp Disruption Field Generators is a little too oppressive, especially to the small gang PvP scene. We'd like to open up propulsion module options.


    There are these things called afterburners that you can fit to your ship. They are not effected by scram effects.

    There are these things called Keres/Arazu/Lachesis/Proteus. They are not affected by this nerf.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Hans Downherpantz wrote:
    brawling dies again


    People kite because they don't want to get blobbed to oblivion. It allows them to disengage when the enemy throws a couple of caps after a handful of subcaps.

  • The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again) in EVE Communication Center

    Liafcipe9000 wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:
    Hahahah. Again Roll

    miz y u no slack anymore?


    Little actual talk. Mostly just annoying memes.

    And I reinstalled Windows and didn't really bother logging back on slack afterwards.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Good call. The new range seem to be in a good spot.

  • The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again) in EVE Communication Center

    Hahahah. Again Roll

  • Suitonia for CSM XII in Council of Stellar Management

    What is your view on the Kestrel? Does it need a buff or a nerf or is it fine as it is?

    Do you think you can put your talent with EVE pickup lines in good use as a CSM member?

  • Something of troubling concern in EVE Communication Center

    Bronson Hughes wrote:
    ISD Buldath wrote:
    This will be a 1v1 Battleship Duel.

    No Implants, No Faction, Limited to T1 and T2 Modules and Ammunition.
    No Micro Jump Drives, no fleet Boosts.
    Limited to Tech 1 and NAVY Faction battleships.
    The first to die, or warp off, loses.

    Winner gets the crown of King of the Forums!

    If these are the agreed upon terms, I shall begin in earnest. A little different than I'm accustomed to, but still plenty of room for...interesting tactics.

    I hate to expose such ignorance publicly, but do ISD members have limited capsuleer skills like us mere immortals? If not, I'll need an overview of your skills to make sure I don't provide something you can't fly.


    On Thunderdome everyone got everything trained at V.

  • Something of troubling concern in EVE Communication Center

    What a petty little squabble over a meaningless amount of likes.

    The Camel Empire will extend its aid to the highest bidder.

  • Copenhagen collusion with The Camel Empire in EVE Gameplay Center

    Thank you for your interest. However I am afraid that you are too late as the event has already taken place.

  • Copenhagen collusion with The Camel Empire in EVE Gameplay Center

    Come collude with guys from The Camel Empire in Copenhagen the 9th of December @ Fermentoren Ølbar from 20:00. (Round 2)

    For those new guys, The Camel Empire is a group famous for being 'Elite pvpers', Worlds Collide champions, and colluding to win Alliance Tournament XIII. Roll We hereby invite you to join us for a beer. We are having our bi-annual meet up in Copenhagen and figured that it would be a good opportunity to invite some of you nerds out for a beer.

    The location is Fermentoren beer bar: http://fermentoren.com/ You can get there by taking the train to Dybbelsbro station and walking.
    We will be there around 20:00 on Friday the 9th of December.

    Reddit link

  • Sebiestors in EVE Communication Center

    Alizabeth Vea wrote:

    (No idea what the rest of the Tribes would have wanted. I'm hearing belly rubs for Brutors.)


    Based on my own data some exotic wine, a dinner at a fancy place and exquisite jewelry can work quite well on a Vherokior lady like myself.

  • The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed in EVE Communication Center

    Eliana Eros wrote:

    If Alice see's this or Miz. Feel free to ring me instead of ♥.


    Sees what?

  • [118.6] Recurring Opportunity removal in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Great to see that you came to sense.

  • Recurring Opportunities coming soon in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Capqu wrote:
    >2018
    >queue up in space dungeon finder for space violet hold
    >while waiting for space dungeon finder collect my dailies and kill 10 space boars get 24 space gold and 90 space silver
    >space violet hold pops, hopefully i got a good space group. looks like the space tank isn't too badly space geared
    >finish space violet hold and collect my 3 badges of space justice
    >just a few more space weeks and i'll have enough space badges of justice to buy a sansha's true warp disruptor of the eagle
    >idle in space dalaran for a few hours reading about the upcoming space badges of heroism which will reward slightly better space gear
    >smile and queue up for another space dungeon


    Don't forget space arenas! They are gonna save the trouble of roaming.

Forum Signature