EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2007-07-31 23:37
  • First Forum Visit: 2017-04-15 14:36
  • Number of Posts: 13
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 7

NanDe YaNen

Security Status 1.9
  • Liberal Universalists Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Use Concorde Tax on Suicide Ganked Cargo as ISK Sink in Council of Stellar Management

    Old Man Prae wrote:
    If you goal is to prevent ganks


    Goal is to sink ISK. CCP is basically sinking all of the ISK via trade if you look at the numbers. Liberal Universalists takes the position that the brokerage fee hinders trade, but citidels can fix that, which leaves a problem: where will the ISK get ground up if player economy quickly shifts to citadels?

    Read up on inflation to have a good model of currency vs goods.

  • Use Concorde Tax on Suicide Ganked Cargo as ISK Sink in Council of Stellar Management

    Old Man Prae wrote:
    Suicide ganks etc take isk out of market
    Goods, not ISK. I don't understand the rest of our reply. If the goods are subject to market re-entry tax, it makes ganks less profitable in terms of ISK because to avoid market re-entry tax, you have to ship those goods.

    The real losers would be nullsec dwellers having to blow up gankers trying to haul their goods to NPC or open stations to avoid tax. Takes a lot of ammo and exerts intel burden. Hope the goods make up for it.

  • Liberal Universalist Doctrine in EVE Corporations, Alliances and Organizations Center

    If your primary income is from trade, Liberal Universalists is a movement you can be in perfect symbiosis with.

    Nullsec trader nomads who PVP to expand trade and explore W-space while orders are filling. Join KORNS public for chit chat.

    The Doctrine is how we stay focused on the strategic goals, so that the Universalist rachet always tightens its grip, forever liberalising trade within the universe. It is also, for reasons of consistent diplomacy, designed to be straightforward and rarely changed.

    The Doctrine:


  • KORNS, who are mostly traders, in natural symbiosis with trade, pursue all means of expanding economic activity within all regions

  • KORNS do not value sovereignty

  • KORNS supports sovereign holders in proportion to their alignment with doctrine

  • KORNS aligns with natural motivations to RULE through doctrine where possible

  • KORNS avoids concentrations of power and the propensity for abuse that it creates

  • KORNS has a firm grip on reality but no obligation to help you maintain yours


  • The LIBERAL AGENDA is a statement of what we are doing currently in support of doctrine.


    • Currently there are many markets in New Eden that are total crap. We will update each other on what our worst trade techniques have been so that we are establishing a minimum bar for where good trades begin. To economize our leaks of high-value information vs destruction of bad technique, always share down.

    • Because we need about 50 traders to cover all regions, and being this spread out might not always be super fun, be prepared to use jump clones and engage in a lot of covops solo trips and frequently use exploration ships in NPC and "doctrine" stations.

    • CAPITALIZATION. We may not all be on the same level. There will be support for capitalization of members who need to earn ISK to get started. ISK parties will consist of random money making trips in W-space etc.

    • LIBERALIZE A REGION. To balance out the necessary market research time spread out, I'm planning to combine capital in certain regions, so we all JC to one region sometimes and set up huge market depth. We will pick a region based on the local sov's alignment with doctrine. The goal is to double the market throughput for that region according to the Eve economic monthly reports.



    Corporate Policy:

  • Be able to get yourself around in nullsec. Podding until you slip one through is a fine tactic. Inject Marketing before you roll out. Be able to find NPC stations so you can wake up with a reasonable expecation of still existing.

  • 0% tax rate

  • The only grinding is the inevitable, unstoppable, civilizing force of the LIBERAL RATCHET, powered by collective greed and natural advantage of being trade-friendly


  • I'm new-pod friendly, but it's not the right time for this corp. You may get more pew pew out of a new-bro corp, but feel free to have me add you as a contact for later.

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    I can share more information on KORNS public about where I'm trading, what areas I find to be absolutely no joy, and what I'm doing whenever I'm roaming around to kill time while orders fill (or just programming something completely different).

    I currently have spreads (like a spread of torpedoes from a WWII submarine) in hisec and nullsec. Hisec is, the same as ten years ago, frustrating and not worth my time. I will probably stop going back except to pick up exploration gear.

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    Gu1l7y 5p4rk wrote:
    by other more advanced traders
    Baseless propaganda!

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    lanyaie wrote:
    The usage of all those smiley faces and icons in your post make you like a third grader that just discovered emojis.


    Your eye shadow looks like a middle schooler who just discovered makeup

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    Jeronica wrote:
    Please don't post political propaganda threads.


    While the doctrine has yet to be finalized, there is already an explicit aversion to sovereignty entanglements, and the needs of fair markets dictate that free trade will be impartially executed upon all regions of space. What ever do you mean about politics?

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    Reileen Kawahara wrote:
    Slightly difficult if your order executes in low-sec though.


    Right, another reason not many press the region button. I do trading in nullsec that is surpisingly fluid. If you can't manage hauls, try to sell to someone who can, and note that the spreads are always larger in the lower security spaces, so while you might not get the throughput, your profit is generally higher.

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    virm pasuul wrote:
    Looks interesting, can you explain it differently please?


    The problem we are getting around is 0.1-upping. You don't want to play this terrible style game.

    You could avoid the hub by trading things several jumps away or even across the whole region knowing someone will sacrifice some ISK for their time at some point.

    However, you don't want to buy and sell at every station in the region for every tritanium that falls through the cracks. There is 1-upping in the regional orders as well. It's mind-blowingly not fun.

    GIve yourselve an extra advantage over the min-size-1 regional orders by setting a huge min size and placing the whole block closer to the hub price. You don't know where in the region this order will finally execute, but when it does, you know you won't have to warp all over the region in a freighter.

    You only want to trade in large blocks. To do this, set the order min size identical to the order size, so the order is done the very first time someone hits it. Pick a block size that makes sense for your capital (and your ability to haul if you're into that)

    Minimum size: 100,000
    Size: 100,000
    Price: Below the hub
    Distance: Region
    Time limit: 90-days

    This way, you don't end up with a bunch of small crap spread across the region. You only want big blocks. It lets you trade against the whole region without ending up with partial orders or really small purchases in 50 stations that you have to either aggregate yourself or waste 50 orders to clear or even warehouse for 4 years to finally be worth shipping.

    Someone might try to one-up your 100k block size order with a region order of block size 1, but they are spending a huge amount of ISK when you consider that they have to aggregate all the pieces. You can buy at near the hub price because you know every time an order clears, you have a big huge pile of goods instead of a bunch of small ones. Your low cost of moving or re-selling the goods is why you have a price advantage over the block-size-1 fools.

    If you want to have block size one regionally, be sure to set the price really low because it's a huge waste of time if you don't get a good margin. That's what I mean about how your large block orders will let the small crap filter down to the min-size-one orders. Let them deal with it.


    Ideally, the result of everyone doing this is that there are, regionally, lots of big block orders near the hub price and smaller block orders below market and finally bottom-feeder 1-block orders scooping up that lone tritanium from an Ibis. The reason why the big block orders can be more competitive this way is because instead of everyone trying to compete only on price to move their huge capital, they are instead competing on block size and distance, making it much easier for the bulk commodities to stay liquid in the whole region.

    Feel free to join KORNS public or eve mail me or even just apply to Liberal Universalists for a steady stream of such information.

  • Trade Hubs in EVE Gameplay Center

    I sent an invite in game. I've also posted some top secret information about how to not be bad at trade.

    For the next 2-3 months, Liberal Universalists will be focused on enhancing the markets of Eve, engaging in advanced market maneuvers and killing time by exploring wormholes and annoying any gatecamps fidgety enough to WTF warp off as soon as I warp into grid in my super threatening PirateRoll Cheetah.

  • Corp/Faction Standing and Fees in EVE Gameplay Center

    So what's going on with Citadel trading? Alliance station owners and Citadel owners take the brokerage fee, right? My pod has been in stasis for some time. Do owners set standings to provide broker fee bonuses for good traders who make their markets good yet? If not, they should start doing so. It will advance the economy in their region and enhance their warfighting abilities. Tell all you encounter and tell LIBERALLY!

  • Allow Me to Revolutionize Your Trading in EVE Gameplay Center

    Oh my god. Watching a screen to raise your order price by 0.02 ISK every five minutes? People still do this??? OopsOopsOops

    IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

    LIBERAL Universalists is about to share some top secret knowledge to ADVANCE THE LIBERAL UNIVERSALIST AGENDA

    Fix your block size Buy Regionally. Buy in big blocks.


    • BIG BLOCKS recieve large ISK BearBear
    • SMALL BLOCKS to still deserve some ISK SmileSmile
    • BLOCKS of ONE are garbage XX


    Because of the outrageous broker fees at many stations, you really have to get your block size right.

    If you are going to buy 1,000,000,000 of something because you're an elite LIBERAL and you buy lots of everything, place your orders something like this:

    Assume regional hub shows 2.05 ISK (haha for five minutes. Someone is already adjusting it by 0.01 ISK. Loser)

    Region 90-day min 500,000,000 @ 2 ISK
    Region 90-day min 200,000,000 @ 1.9 ISK
    Region 90-day min 100,000,000 @ 1.8 ISK
    Region 90-day min 100,000,000 @ 1.7 ISK
    Region 90-day min 100,000,000 @ 1.6 ISK

    Every order should fill for exactly the order size. This way you know you are getting a block that you or someone else is willing to deal with.

    What about the leftover? What if most people want to sell to the market and not exactly at your order size? Let someone smart who is playing a different style pick it up for 1 ISK over the region.

    Here comes a market order for 103,284,878 widgets! because it's not big, it falls through the order for 200,000,000 and the one for 500,000,000 but can be filled by the order for 100,000,000 @ 1.8 ISK so you obtain it for a bit lower price to balance the risk of the crappy smaller block. Some schmuck picks up the 3,284,878 widgets and goes and hauls them in their Crane because they are a schmuck.


    If you are going to pay close to the bid at Rens or Jita, but are willing to buy anywhere in the region, you want to be sure that you can move lage blocks so that you are not stuck hauling. Hauling is just as bad as watching a screen and flicking 0.01 ISK adjustments.

    You want to make ISK, not sadness.

    If some schmuck wants to beat you for 0.1 ISK, guess what, now they get to hault their sadness to Rens for zero ISK




    IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

    The tradeoff is complex. We trade off:


    • Block Size
    • Block Price
    • Block Location (everywhere if the blocks are big enough)


    When talking about orders, you say, "Hey, I want to sell 500k @ 450 or 1000k @ 460

    The logic is clear. If somone is going to save you a ton of time by matching your block size and guaranteeing that the order is like a freighter load or something, or enough to get the attention of the next person, then you know you will make a quick turnaround and you can afford to offer more.

    Bids for block size of 1 and adjusting by 0.1 ISK in Amarr are for n00bs. They should go find jobs and get real money or something.


    If you like this top secret information, join Liberal Universalists to get EVEN SMARTER IdeaIdeaIdea

    Public channel is KORNS public

    Because this is about UNIVERSALISM and nothing says liberal universal elitism like filthy rich unicorns.

  • Use Concorde Tax on Suicide Ganked Cargo as ISK Sink in Council of Stellar Management

    Where can we extract a lot of ISK from the economy to account for ratting and mission running?

    Let's start with someone else's problem. Whenever gankers suicide gank with alts and pick up the loot, they use unaffiliated accounts in order to acquire the loot because the gank accounts lose security status and can't get to the can.

    No problem.

    Let's apply a tax to the cargo.


    1. Cargo is flagged when non-wardec gank happens in system with security > 0.0
    2. Flagged cargo is not able to be sold on market or entered into contract until tax is paid
    3. Tax rate depends on both the security where the cargo was regarded as stolen and where the cargo gets put onto market
    4. War-dec loot no problem
    5. 0.0 stolen loot no problem
    6. 0.0 delivered loot no problem
    7. Ganked outside Rens station and sold in Rens, holy crap expensive
    8. Base tax on estimate used in assets window


    Everyone's happier that this tax is applied according to the severity of the security violation and usually will affect suicide gankers using new accounts that feel more like an abuse of alpha accounts than intended game mechanics? I'll accept your applause. Seriously. Who's complaining? Maybe you should live outside Jita occasionally.

    The only person not happier is a suicide ganker that needs to get 5bn ISK liquid to sell that loot or somehow get it to low sec so that they can move the gear, and now they can join the risk reward club.


    I'm preparing a doctrine for Liberal Universalism. Because the doctrine is heavily focused on trade, the broker fees and sales tax are generally regarded as an enemy to all pod pilots. The fact is that this tax is not set by any market. The spreads are set somewhat by the tax.

    This proposal is one of many that will be made for the benefit of the universe. Please set standings negative if you have a problem, and do so LIBERALLY.