EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2010-12-16 00:21
  • First Forum Visit: 2013-06-22 01:00
  • Number of Posts: 2,182
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Saeger1737

Security Status -0.6
  • Brutor Tribe Member since
  • Minmatar Republic Faction

Last 20 Posts

  • [MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group in EVE Gameplay Center

    Natural CloneKiller wrote:
    Hire VMG this summer and get a 10% discount on our rates.

    You'll raise it 20% to discount it 10%

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Way to drop aladdin on this... I wait for vispan akuna ma tata

  • [MERC] Perkone in EVE Gameplay Center

    Gimme Sake wrote:
    Challenge accepted from SWA. PIck us, we're snugglier!

    Prep your blanket....and Netflix account...

  • [MERC] Perkone in EVE Gameplay Center

    We at the Brutor Tribe will battle you till the end of new Eden... Prepare your fisty cuffs good sir.

  • [1V1] Not a Thunderdome Challenge (Dom vs Yaosus) in EVE Gameplay Center

    Bronson Hughes wrote:
    Mike Adoulin wrote:
    Bah.

    Real men duel in billion-ISK Ventures.

    Cool

    Pfft.

    Billion-ISK pods.

    It's no longer a test of piloting skills, it's a test of "which one of you can pay off someone to kill a pod faster" skills. More of a duel of C&P skills if you will. Skullduggery, subterfuge, strategy, that sort of thing.

    Bonus point for someone smartbombing both contestants.

    Thou doth not have to pay muah to smartbomb thous pods

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:


    You're wrong because I know..I have facts because I have been on both sides. You're wrong because you can't accept this fact. You're wrong because you base your facts on old information, the word of like minded anti-whatever people. You're wrong because you couldn't even listen to those considered friends and would rather silence them with petty chat kicks than to open your eyes for a second to look at the big picture. You're wrong because you haven't even been active in the game since Sept/Oct, yet are so opinionated on things you haven't been around for. You're wrong because you allowed a petty obsession ruin friendships over a stubborn misconception. You're wrong because you'd rather follow the crowd than think for yourself. Sad thing is, it wasn't just me was it?

    I didn't see any actual proof in this paragraph that provided that I'm wrong about the top 3 things I've stated about VMG.
    1. They​ lead a blue donut.... If you need evidence to this look at every war against a merc you always have pirat and PE on the war with. More evidence with this it Trump's your facts so hard that I could build a wall around it and get Mexico to pay for it.
    2. They use an obscene amount of neutral logi for everything.... Need evidence? watch for the dying yellow flashies
    3. Telling blues who they can or can't recruit, where they can and can't sit and who they are to go to war with next. This is obvious by the latest marmite war, tora recruited the Finn's and all hell broke loose... You can't sit in jita because you might scar the freighter pilots.... Oh boy


    These are my top ones that prove I've been right, I've provided evidence and believe that you owe me an apology... Or atleast except your actually wrong, as this has been all I've been arguing. If you take this as another personal insult then that is on you.

    My advice, you do you... Stop stirring the pot and play the game.

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
    Jesus christ thats what this is,
    This is a tumbler thread!

    Oh god i feel sick.

    There there Ralph.... Please puke in this bucket

  • [1V1] Not a Thunderdome Challenge (Dom vs Yaosus) in EVE Gameplay Center

    Rens
    At the sun
    Combat t1 BCS
    T2 fit
    00:00 eve time

    Neutral ground
    Fair fight

  • So you're stuck in a lift... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Mobadder Thworst wrote:
    Yaosus and Dom A.... because maybe the fight would happen if they were stuck in an elevator together long enough...

    Might have to be a faction fit elevator, not sure.

    Think yaosus would still just talk trash and when Dom swung yaosus would cower and shake in the corner....

  • The Sack of Romi in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
    Mortlake wrote:
    Saeger1737 wrote:
    Ralph, just got kicked from IKR for passing Intel to you.


    Raz kicked me for passing wind.

    I passed out the last time i tried to fc.
    Granted i was neck deep in a bottle of bushmills .


    It happens..

    Like telling you I can take a fleet down to kill PE while using de old fort as bait to only watch the war drop magically... So trustworthy, no wonder you've aligned yourself with the scammers.

  • [1V1] Not a Thunderdome Challenge (Dom vs Yaosus) in EVE Gameplay Center

    Dom Arkaral wrote:
    Tonight
    2300
    Uedama
    Bring whatever
    You might as well bring logi in case I'm beating you.

    If it's a no-show from you, then case is closed and you can cry to whoever wants to hear you that "I didn't show up" or whatever XD
    Time to prove you're more than just a forum warrior.

    Winner gets the right to brag he beat the other
    Loser gets nothing but red on his kb (unless he flees)

    See you tonight, hope those 3-4 days I gave you to prepare were enough Cool

    He wasn't ready, he was Skilling exhumers for the mining fleet he's joining next after there's red on his killboard.

  • So you're stuck in a lift... in EVE Gameplay Center

    Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
    Ro Fenrios wrote:
    I dont spend enough time here to develope grudges so don't have least favorite, but I would love to be stuck in elevator with Noragen for a while. Would be prime opportunity to ask him perform the CEO dance that is long overdue. Shocked

    Shh they don't know of that in here

    Is it the truffle shuffle?

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Saeger1737 wrote:
    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Eve to Kaely, flash message, whilst you are running around like a headless chook def the undefendable, your new alliance mates are heading for the escape pods.Smile

    I believe Khromiass was 1st out wit all tha filthy scamming lucre.Pirate


    I'm not defending anyone.. I'm telling you you're wrong. If your head's too far up your a$$ to see it, there's nothing I can do to help you. Same goes for the others. All I see here is salt and tears. It's the same old "you're a bully" bs..

    The your wrong with no proof is old.... "Your just wrong cause I say" lame kaely is lame


    You're wrong because I know..I have facts because I have been on both sides. You're wrong because you can't accept this fact. You're wrong because you base your facts on old information, the word of like minded anti-whatever people. You're wrong because you couldn't even listen to those considered friends and would rather silence them with petty chat kicks than to open your eyes for a second to look at the big picture. You're wrong because you haven't even been active in the game since Sept/Oct, yet are so opinionated on things you haven't been around for. You're wrong because you allowed a petty obsession ruin friendships over a stubborn misconception. You're wrong because you'd rather follow the crowd than think for yourself. Sad thing is, it wasn't just me was it?

    Does that sum it up for you?

    I stood by you for a long time Saeger..through BS, through thick and thin. The fact you can't even begin to accept or consider something I'm telling you speaks volumes in itself. You did with me what you are doing with others..you befriend them because they agree with your misguided views..but the moment they see differently, well..here we are aren't we. In order to see the truth you have to be willing to hear it..to consider it..to open your eyes and see it..but you are not. It wouldn't matter if proof fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started to wiggle..you still wouldn't see it because your eyes are closed. Deny it all you want. Your actions have proven it. this isn't even about VMG..though that's your "reasoning"..so be it.

    You took a step further and got personal with it in out of game channels. Be careful Saeger, you can only burn so many bridges before you've no more to cross. Now you'll go to where people will share the same obsessions..until they don't..then they will be where we are..and You and Sol..and who knows how many others.

    You can have your opinions..you have every right to..as do I. Just remember..just because you believe something, doesn't make it so. You have had enough enemies..I find it trivial you are looking to make more.

    I have enough friends.... And way to be more vague with the your wrong.... Still sounds like your wrong cause I say.

  • [MERC] - Project Alpha in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Saeger1737 wrote:
    Still endorse this... Don't Care what kaely says, still a bunch of badasses here.


    Saeger, you've been gone for over 6 months..how can you endorse something you have no idea about?

    #bitemypillow I know more then you... And who said I was gone?

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
    Eve to Kaely, flash message, whilst you are running around like a headless chook def the undefendable, your new alliance mates are heading for the escape pods.Smile

    I believe Khromiass was 1st out wit all tha filthy scamming lucre.Pirate


    I'm not defending anyone.. I'm telling you you're wrong. If your head's too far up your a$$ to see it, there's nothing I can do to help you. Same goes for the others. All I see here is salt and tears. It's the same old "you're a bully" bs..

    The your wrong with no proof is old.... "Your just wrong cause I say" lame kaely is lame

  • [MERC] The Marmite Collective in EVE Gameplay Center

    Tora Bushido wrote:
    To celebrate Marmite's awesomeness and kill number 300.000 , we're going to have a party.

    You forgot years active...

  • [1V1] Not a Thunderdome Challenge (Dom vs Yaosus) in EVE Gameplay Center

    Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
    I needed this thread to start my morning off. @Yaosus how can one guy produce such A grade smack talk like with Tora and than a few days later give out this kindergarden level trash. You are making yourself and your alliance look bad with this... If you just poked your head up from tme to time and delivered what you did to Tora which is clearly where your skills lie in this field you would be a very solid shiptoaster instead of the joke you have managed to make yourself.

    -1

    Reminds me of yaosus mentality

  • [MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group in EVE Gameplay Center

    Vmg is scared of code catalysts... You Read it here first!!!

  • [MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group in EVE Gameplay Center

    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Saeger1737 wrote:
    Natural CloneKiller wrote:
    Saeger1737 wrote:
    Natural CloneKiller wrote:
    Dom that fight ain't happening in uedama. I don't trust you or code not to just gank him. So you can come to another quiet . Also we saying any bc?

    If you want this fight to happen we choose a quiet system. Rest of vmg stays outside. Code stays outside. If I smell code anyway near this I will put logi on our guy.


    Your scared catalysts might gank your poor little yaosus..

    Your about to get I know right into trouble. Leave that alliance within 24 hour or you know what happens. Do you even still play this game?

    For talking about being gankers by catalysts... Does your ship have enough room to fit tampons, I believe you need them.


    No Saeger. I think you know why.

    So.. kicked me from out of game channels I hadn't already left did you. Are you really that obsessed over this that you feel the need to take it to a personal level? It's a game Saeger. If that's how you want to play it, so be it.

    Too much salt over something so trivial..

    Salt is a good preservative, and your scared of the catalysts cause they might make your killboard red....

  • The stigmas of Eve in EVE Gameplay Center

    Mortlake wrote:
    Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
    Kaely Tanniss wrote:
    Mortlake wrote:
    Over here the antifreeze is blue, like WKD, but tastier and less likely to result in you waking up in bed with a stranger... or at all for that matter.


    Guess that beats waking up on some stranger's lawn, greasy, dressed only in a thong and bow tie, and not knowing how you got there.

    This sounds like a hot story


    You haven't seen my hairy arse.

    I have, I have seen all your tinder photos.....

Forum Signature

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!