EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2011-11-26 13:59
  • First Forum Visit: 2012-02-14 00:21
  • Number of Posts: 63
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Ted McManfist

Security Status 5.0
  • GoonWaffe Member since
  • Goonswarm Federation Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • 119.3 General feedback (PC) in EVE Information Center

    What's with the 10 minute respawn timer for nullsec ore anomalies?

    Another stealth nerf or a 'whoops'?

  • [March] Rorqual and Mining changes in EVE Technology and Research Center

    I still want an ORE titan. Not joking.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Mira Chieve wrote:
    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mira Chieve wrote:

    94 percent gangs.

    Ok you know what you are on about.

    I think you should go back to your Sanctum, the next wave seems to have spawned.


    Didn't this used to be your space? Too soon?

    Don't hate me because I'm not a friendless loser. If you can't handle the blob, stay away.


    Whatever you say sheep #2789.


    I'm sorry I don't play the game according to your solo samurai style. You want 1v1? go nuts! My play style isn't any less valid because you don't care for it.

    You and your ilk are booty-blasted because you ONLY want to fight with a zero percent chance of losing. The long HIC scrambler gave people like me a non-zero chance to stop people like you, and you can't have that. Your narrative is safe again.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Mira Chieve wrote:

    94 percent gangs.

    Ok you know what you are on about.

    I think you should go back to your Sanctum, the next wave seems to have spawned.


    Didn't this used to be your space? Too soon?

    Don't hate me because I'm not a friendless loser. If you can't handle the blob, stay away.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Mizhir wrote:


    Says the guy from the alliance known for bringing superior numbers to everything.


    And your point is?

    Sorry I can make friends and enjoy playing the game with them. If you don't want blobbed, stay away. vOv

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    CraftyCroc wrote:


    I'll take a fight if i have a 5% chance of winning. I'm not fussed about losing a ship nor am i fussed about efficiency. I prefer piloting my own ship then flying in the blob. A 30KM scram gives me no options to nano. 0% chance of winning.


    Oh no, your ship has a counter! Whatever will you do?! Oh, whine and cry until that counter is nerfed. OP SUCCESS!

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Mizhir wrote:
    I see alot of people talking about the Mordus Legion ships. If they are the problem then the sensible thing is to nerf them rather than have a class of ship that counters a wide array of ships.

    Ted McManfist wrote:
    Mizhir wrote:
    Hans Downherpantz wrote:
    brawling dies again


    People kite because they don't want to get blobbed to oblivion. It allows them to disengage when the enemy throws a couple of caps after a handful of subcaps.


    People kite because they are risk averse, not because they fear the blob.


    It is pretty much the same thing. People don't want to waste their ship on a fight they got no chance of winning.


    I disagree. I think it's more "People don't want even the slimmest chance of losing."

  • [March] Structure, Drone & Fighter improvements from Team Five 0 in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Thanks for this

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Mizhir wrote:
    Hans Downherpantz wrote:
    brawling dies again


    People kite because they don't want to get blobbed to oblivion. It allows them to disengage when the enemy throws a couple of caps after a handful of subcaps.


    People kite because they are risk averse, not because they fear the blob.

  • [March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Did the ultra risk-averse 5,000 m/sec kiting people cry too loud?

  • [December] Excavator Mining Drone yield rebalance in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Dibz wrote:
    Blimey, look at all these angry Goons. A sure sign that the proposed changes must be good for the game.


    Reading isn't your strongest skill, is it? It's OK, your "Grr Gons" is adorable

  • [December] Excavator Mining Drone yield rebalance in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Skia Aumer wrote:
    Ted McManfist wrote:
    VANMISTIK wrote:
    Good thing that you're not nerfing the jump hictor that can also be immune to all damage for 7 minutes, that part is surely not broken.


    That' would hurt PL, and we can't have that.

    Because GSF cannot fly Rorqs?


    Silly us, we've been mining with them.

  • [December] Excavator Mining Drone yield rebalance in EVE Technology and Research Center

    CCP Fozzie wrote:

    We have decided that we need to make a tweak in our December release next Tuesday to adjust the balance of mining Rorquals and keep the mining economy in a healthy place.

    We are planning two connected changes in this release:
    • Reducing the mining yield of 'Excavator' Mining Drones by 32%
    • Increasing the drop rates of the Elite Drone AI and Drone Coronary Unit rogue drone components

    Thanks!


    Since you obviously have access to the data about how much mining drones have mined, can you at least clue us in as to how much ore was mined in Delve last month? The Econ report didn't account for drone mining.

  • [December] Excavator Mining Drone yield rebalance in EVE Technology and Research Center

    VANMISTIK wrote:
    Good thing that you're not nerfing the jump hictor that can also be immune to all damage for 7 minutes, that part is surely not broken.


    That' would hurt PL, and we can't have that.

  • Changes in CSM Managment in Council of Stellar Management

    Best of luck to the new team :toot:

    Nicholai Romanov wrote:
    Querns wrote:
    How does the new administration feel about noted spaceship pilot Sion Kumitomo?


    He's an idiot.



    Maybe you should inject Reading Comprehension and train it to 1.

  • Vote Xenuria: CSM 11 - Reform The CSM in Council of Stellar Management

    Vic Jefferson wrote:


    They don't need EvE Online to persist once they have cashed in their shares of website ad revenue or kickstarters. You have a very naive understanding of high level Goonery.

    Of course content is rationed, very carefully, very calculatingly. They keep perfect stasis on 2/3 of the map such that there cannot be a reasonable threat to their security. EvE is supposed to be about vibrant, Byzantine empires rising and falling on the fickle whims of very human gods; capsuleers. Any empire purely devoted to maintaining the past status quo in it's entirely is an empire in decline, yet they are happy to see such a gradual decline in the game and their empire so long as it feeds more than their in game wallets.

    Give KarmaFleet some FCs, have them toss cheap, disposable fleets around with no consequence, and their fresh crop of newbies is placated and mollified. They are rationed out cheap, meaningless content - gone is the gravity of actual fights, over things that may have meaning. They fed a two-bit propaganda stream about 'Our People' and how joining the Imperium is 'Winning', when in all actuality, it is losing by essentially removing all of the chips from the table; what fun is gambling, risking, and playing, when all of these are removed and all conflict is sport with no gravitas?

    This is the status quo they want to preserve, and content rationing is quite effective at it.


    My content isn't rationed :colbert:

    I know you think "you've seen both sides" but you are really talking out of your rear end on this subject. You are literally arguing with Xenuria and looking like the crazy one.

    Xenuria for CSM!

  • Hi I'm koahi and I'm running for CSM XI )) in Council of Stellar Management

    Ko'Ahi for CSM.

    Change we can believe in.

  • [December] Module Tiericide - Warp Disruption Field Generators in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Any thoughts on making specialized scripts that will give bubbles special properties?

    TrouserDeagle wrote:
    time to biomass I guess, more free kills for campers and blobbers ;_;


    I'm sure they will make another broken ship so you can pretend you are good while remaining uncatchable via game mechanics.

  • [Focus Group] Capital Ships Signup in EVE Technology and Research Center

    I would like to volunteer

    I fly capitals, supercaps, and titans in nullsec.

    I can also do this: :P

    I look forward to working with you, and advancing the Goon hegemony.

  • [Galatea] First batch of sov capture iterations in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Icycle wrote:
    I forgot to mention this, but when we did it I was looking for moon goo and nother thing that kept me laughing is the poor bastard that will have to go and spend all the time anchoring all the modules cos he did not bother with fuel. Thank you for reminding me that too. Lol


    Like Genny would have let you keep any of it. I can't count how many times I've heard "Contract all loot to Gen" as you were running away from Dek Defense