EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2012-01-17 18:32
  • First Forum Visit: 2012-03-07 21:20
  • Number of Posts: 1,736
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 0

Tengu Grib

Security Status -0.1
  • Angels of Max Member since
  • Pirate Coalition Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • [June] Fighter Damage Reduction in EVE Technology and Research Center

    I like the latest updates on what these changes will be. Can always nerf more if this doesn't fix the numbers but doesn't make it feel like they are just getting murdered.

  • Commander Aze for CSMXII, Make Eve Great Again in Council of Stellar Management

    I'll be voting for you Commander.

  • Toxic Yaken for CSM XII - Highsec Candidate in Council of Stellar Management

    You'll have 10 votes from me old friend. I'll try to convince my HS buddies to vote for you as well.

  • VMG Video - The last few months in Eve Online in EVE Gameplay Center

    Natural CloneKiller wrote:
    For an eve o line video I'm impressed with the number of views this has.


    I'm sure the production quality is a major contributor there.

  • Toxic Yaken for CSM - A Message to C&P in EVE Gameplay Center

    Lord Razpataz wrote:

    Dont get me wrong tho... One man should be allowed to dec as many he wants or can afford, but it should not be the goto approach when it comes to wardecs imho.



    Agreed. Blanket decs should be possible, but smaller targeted wars should be go to preferred method. Or at least they should be viable.

  • Toxic Yaken for CSM - A Message to C&P in EVE Gameplay Center

    Bronson Hughes wrote:
    Came expecting to post, "Who the fuk are you Yak?"

    Am leaving ashamed that I had no clue who Yak is.

    Vote Yak 2017.


    Toxic is a bro.

    I'll be voting for him, and so should you. I'll also vote for the candidates he endorses. Let's hope we can change the CSM for the better.

  • High Sec Candidate in Council of Stellar Management

    I almost dismissed you entirely, but after reading your exchange with Sasha, whom I hold in high regard and have great respect for, I will be watching you closely. You have not earned my vote yet, but you still have a chance to do so.

    o7

  • VMG Video - The last few months in Eve Online in EVE Gameplay Center

    Needs more non-consensual violence, as such I can only give this video a modest 10 / 10.

  • help! I got scammed 310M isk with courier contract. in EVE Gameplay Center

    Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
    Pix Severus wrote:
    Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
    Scialt wrote:
    MadMuppet wrote:
    The docking delay thing has war implications that are unpleasant, and therefore instant right now. Could be worse, you could have cynoed a carrier in and been denied docking... gank.. poof.



    This has always been a good reason... but a poster a few posts up had a good idea. What if citadels had a "delivery box"... essentially a can that was deposit only where deliveries could be dropped off without docking?


    Don't know tbh. Idea has merit why don't you go think it through a little. Flesh it out a little more and put it in the features and ideas section. Who knows we may even see this come to pass if it's not stupidly hard to code for some reason


    There is a mechanic that already exists in the game that allows progress/completion of a mission when an item is deposited into a can. It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

    I mean it seems reasonable to me. not the usual make it safer


    I concur, it would be reasonable. If I were to see a well written well presented post I'd definitely read it.

  • help! I got scammed 310M isk with courier contract. in EVE Gameplay Center

    Naye Nathaniel wrote:
    Yeah he learnd a lesson:

    The lesson is - CCP did not teach others before they start playing their game that there are SCAMMERS everywhere;
    That you CAN'T DOCK in some stations (as they are not stations at all);

    And tbh if someones admit "YEAH I SCAMMED YOU" - he should be punished;


    Punishment in Eve is left to the players, so if you want to punish him, go ahead and do your best to do so. CCP doesn't care about scamming, in fact they promote it. Also, anyone who doesn't know scamming exists in Eve, really didn't try to learn anything about the game before joining, so no sympathy from me.

  • help! I got scammed 310M isk with courier contract. in EVE Gameplay Center

    THTILB T wrote:
    may i have my isk back?


    No you may not.

  • High Sec Ganking - CONCORD Balance request in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Erich Einstein wrote:
    Faylee Freir wrote:

    Thats very selective data. Go through the kills for miniluv in the last year and you will see youre wrong. Miniluv makes up for the obvious majority of highsec freighter ganks. Probably best to use data from them?


    Please share it and we can compare!


    You mean the data that is readily available to the public? Do your own research, as clearly you have done next to none so far.

  • High Sec Ganking - CONCORD Balance request in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Erich Einstein wrote:
    Tengu Grib wrote:

    What? That doesn't even make any sense. How would repairing your sec status allow you to gank for ten years? Ganking kills your sec status REALLY fast. Even faster if you pod, and really, who doesn't love podding to destroy those juicy implants?


    You make plenty of isk.... purchase tags and go do some mission running. Eve is not meant to be easy. Also dont pod and you can gank more without having to repair.


    Your understanding of sec status and repairing it is hysterical.

  • High Sec Ganking - CONCORD Balance request in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Erich Einstein wrote:
    Tengu Grib wrote:
    Says he isn't against ganking, immediately proposes idea to make career ganking impossible.

    Just admit you're risk averse and don't want risk in Eve.

    Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.


    I know you want your cake and to eat it too but it just doesnt work that way when everyone's interests are involved.


    You're right, everyones interests are involved, include the interests of the gankers. Prevent death by ganking really isn't that hard. I've never lost a freighter (period, not just to ganking) and I've been flying freighters for about 5 years now.

  • High Sec Ganking - CONCORD Balance request in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Erich Einstein wrote:
    Dark Lord Trump wrote:

    So where exactly do you consider the interests of the gankers? Or does "everyone" only include hisec carebears?


    Repair your security status and you can gank for the next ten years...


    What? That doesn't even make any sense. How would repairing your sec status allow you to gank for ten years? Ganking kills your sec status REALLY fast. Even faster if you pod, and really, who doesn't love podding to destroy those juicy implants?

  • High Sec Ganking - CONCORD Balance request in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Says he isn't against ganking, immediately proposes idea to make career ganking impossible.

    Just admit you're risk averse and don't want risk in Eve.

    Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

  • Pirate Battleships & Absurd Ganker Arguments in EVE Communication Center

    NofriendNoLifeStilPostin wrote:
    baltec1 wrote:
    Salvos Rhoska wrote:
    Its no-one elses problem if your scanning ship explodes, than your own.

    You dont need a scanning ship to suicide gank.

    If you want to invasively investigate my private fit/hold, for data as to whether to attack me or not, I should be able to retaliate for you doing so.

    The argument that "I should be able to pry into your private ship/hold data, so as to decide whether to suicide gank you or not, and there is nothing you can do about it" is crap.

    What goddam business is it of yours what my fit is or what Im carrying?

    If you are going to invade my personal data, for purposes of deciding whether to suicide gank me, I should be able to defend myself by eliminating you.

    IRL if you think Im going to stand by while you investigate the contents of my car, my pockets/bag or my house for purposes of destroying them and stealing their contents, you better believe I will come at you with all force available to me.

    PS: As to any other activity that uses a cargo scanner, exploration does to investigate relic/data/ghost can contents.
    Again your dishonesty is apparent. If you had spent even 5s on considering this, you would not have had to ask.


    And here we get to the truth, this was never about more pvp but pushing for even higher levels of safety via nerfs. We have several counters to scanning, we can already blow up the scanning ship, you can also avoid being locked entirely. This is just another call to nerf ganking so you don't have to put any effort into your own gameplay.



    get a life and pull your head out of your ass, forum clown. suicide ganking is all about no risk for potentially enormous reward and is a huge part of why your game is such a joke that nobody wants to play. The penalties for suicide ganking are negligible and that is why every one of you pathetic shitters are doing that instead of doing real pvp against people who actually shoot back.

    if suicide gankers didn't have it so easy those shitters might be out doing real pvp instead of preying on the unaware and making other players want to quit because of how bullshit it is that griefers should have it so easy. Are you really so stupid that you can't figure that out?


    Baltec a forum clown AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Pirate Battleships & Absurd Ganker Arguments in EVE Communication Center

    Dark Lord Trump wrote:
    Spenser for Hire wrote:
    Why aren't the shining, holy Gankers riding to the rescue of the market and Ganking the corps and players that are farming pirate LP and protecting the market from being driven into the ground which is the righteous, holy quest of the Gankers?


    Because gankers haven't taken a vow to protect the market. They gank people because it's both fun and profitable.

    Also, you should probably look at the study CCP did that basically says you're wrong. People who got ganked were actually more likely to stay with EvE. I'd further argue that someone who gets ganked and quits as a result wasn't going to stay with EvE for more than a few months anyway, although I'm afraid I can't offer up any empirical evidence for that.


    I think you and I would get along well. You basically spelled out my philosophy of Eve. I just add that by ganking, if anyone I gank, scam, awox or war dec quits the game, I'm doing them a favor so they can move onto a game more their style, maybe something single player where no one will hurt their feelings.

  • The Inquisition Calls! in EVE Gameplay Center

    I'll lend my voice to Ralph's cause any day.

  • Pirating and Awoxing in EVE Gameplay Center

    Good hunting. The advice already listed here is solid.

Forum Signature

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.