EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2009-02-19 22:12
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-09-19 12:37
  • Number of Posts: 28
  • Bounty: 0 ISK
  • Likes Received: 16

buck herrick

Security Status 5.0
  • Brutor Tribe Member since
  • Minmatar Republic Faction

Last 20 Posts

  • Dev blog: Industry UI in EVE Information Center

    loving what I have seen so far.

    8/10. keep up the good work.

  • sold in EVE Marketplace

    sold

  • sold in EVE Marketplace

    Items included:

    Low-grade Nomad Alpha
    Low-grade Nomad Beta
    Low-grade Nomad Delta
    Low-grade Nomad Epsilon
    Low-grade Nomad Gamma
    Low-grade Nomad Omega

    Item Location: Jita 4-4

    Price: 2.3 b

    Delivery: Personal Contract
    Location: Jita 4-4

  • WTS 1 X 60DAY GTC 930m ONLINE NOW in EVE Marketplace

    sent and done

  • CloSED! in EVE Marketplace

    sent for 940

  • WTS 1 X 60DAY GTC 930m ONLINE NOW in EVE Marketplace

    POST HERE

  • Announcing the Officers of CSM 7 in Council of Stellar Management

    appears to be a good outcome.

    grats all - seleena have a good year please.

  • CCP Australias Fanfest? in EVE Communication Center

    down for this.

    dont care where, i can travel wherever i need to.

    beer and food need to be on the agenda

  • Request Clarification of EULA in Council of Stellar Management

    snip.....


    oh wait srs post.

    i read the EULA when i signed up for the game. it asked me to. probably asked you too. i feel sure you woudl have read it - it asks you to confirm that you have.

  • EVE PLAYERS - A call for Issler Dainze to step down from CSM7 in Council of Stellar Management

    Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
    Does this mean Issler Dainze... is the new Mittani? o_O


    do you ever sleep man ?!?

  • CONFIRMED: Maelstrom Nerf Inbound in Council of Stellar Management

    whats a maelstrom ?

  • So they're going to be a revote, right? in Council of Stellar Management

    Doctor Benway Kado wrote:
    buck herrick wrote:
    Doctor Benway Kado wrote:
    buck herrick wrote:
    i don't think there will be a revote, no. after all; no one called for them when other 'members' were removed from previous CSMs.

    i would hope this shows people just how important the vote is and how it is crucial to ensure you have used your vote wisely.

    it is a shame that this occured in the first place. i feel for ccp right now, i really do.

    Other members weren't removed before the CSM had already started session, for things completely unrelated to the CSM.


    oh dear, i refuse to be drawn into your circular logic but i will provide you a courteous response as you hav been kind enough to have read my post.

    they were removed because they broke rules, breached agreements, etc. please explain the relevance of time? if this all happened say, may 24th at 4pm woudl you ask for a revote as you were no longer represented ? i ask as time obviously has relevance to you here.

    many wish we could have thier time again. i once voted for maggie thatcher - i often wished i could have had that vote back too, but there really were no other viable candidates, and she lost too.

    Hey, buddy, nobody is buying the "I'm actually not 13" act. Nobody voted for Thatcher that didn't know what exactly they were getting into.

    But hey, to your points, in reverse order. The entire validity of the election has been destroyed. So that's a pretty good reason to redo it. I'm quite sure England would have had a revote if Thatcher had publically revealed her true form of Bl'lx'xri, Demon-Queen of Cockroaches And Bigots.

    And I'm pretty sure if you're talking about a video game election, if you get kicked off of the ballot retroactively, it should be related to your position on the CSM. Not to something that happened outside of the game, and as your role of as an alliance leader.



    we may have either reached a poitn of impass or agreement. i am not entirely sure which.

    good luck to you young pubbie goon.

  • New Dev Blog: Alliance Panel at Fanfest 2012: The Conclusion in EVE Information Center

    Alidean wrote:
    And suddenly 10,000 angry neckbeards have law degrees.



    sir,

    i ####**$ hate PL. but you got my like and made me chuckle.

    now get lost!!

  • So they're going to be a revote, right? in Council of Stellar Management

    Doctor Benway Kado wrote:
    buck herrick wrote:
    i don't think there will be a revote, no. after all; no one called for them when other 'members' were removed from previous CSMs.

    i would hope this shows people just how important the vote is and how it is crucial to ensure you have used your vote wisely.

    it is a shame that this occured in the first place. i feel for ccp right now, i really do.

    Other members weren't removed before the CSM had already started session, for things completely unrelated to the CSM.


    oh dear, i refuse to be drawn into your circular logic but i will provide you a courteous response as you hav been kind enough to have read my post.

    they were removed because they broke rules, breached agreements, etc. please explain the relevance of time? if this all happened say, may 24th at 4pm woudl you ask for a revote as you were no longer represented ? i ask as time obviously has relevance to you here.

    many wish we could have thier time again. i once voted for maggie thatcher - i often wished i could have had that vote back too, but there really were no other viable candidates, and she lost too.

  • So they're going to be a revote, right? in Council of Stellar Management

    i don't think there will be a revote, no. after all; no one called for them when other 'members' were removed from previous CSMs.

    i would hope this shows people just how important the vote is and how it is crucial to ensure you have used your vote wisely.

    it is a shame that this occured in the first place. i feel for ccp right now, i really do.

  • New Dev Blog: Alliance Panel at Fanfest 2012: The Conclusion in EVE Information Center

    any more?

  • New Dev Blog: Alliance Panel at Fanfest 2012: The Conclusion in EVE Information Center

    perfect.

    :popcorn:
    /tears/
    ~drama~

    i am glad i took the day off.

  • CSM 7 - We Should Not Accept This Behavior!! in Council of Stellar Management

    Hans Jagerblitzen wrote:
    [quote=Frying Doom]
    I can see your point if The....etc., etc. (shortened to avoid unecessary screen real-estate waste - not to mis-quote or remove context).

    Personally, without having been at Fan Fest, without having ever spoken to The Wis, without knowing what the CSM / CCP involvement is in the Alliance presentation preparation, I'm just not comfortable coming out and waving a sword with righteous anger without having listened to the full story so I can assess what the problem here is, and think about how we can prevent it from happening again. CSM7 haven't even taken office yet, we're still getting set up.

    I really .....etc., etc.



    I have no opinion that i wish to post here on the future of the CSM, its delegates, goats, FW, Goons, BoB, Miners, Mackinaws or Issler D or, indeed, the matter at hand. What happens happens.

    Perhaps i should not post at all, but what the hell, the worst that can happen is goons tell me i am irrelevant as an NPC ALT or circle quote me until i am reduced to a gibbering, depressed, mentally unstable shell of a man. However, i do have a point of clarity and I find myself compelled to poast.

    "having ever spoken to The Wis"

    How is this relevant ? infact speaking to him should not even enter into the debate/conversation/thought process. "The Wis" whoever he may be is not the issue. He may be the trigger of the whole sorry chain of events, but other than that speaking to him serves no purpose.....unless
    [tinfoil] he is to be spoken to to provide an alibi or a cover story......[/tinfoil]

    Seriously no one person's state of mind is of relevance. What is relevant is the reference to it, whether it accurate or not. however i also believe that context and circumstance play an equally large part here.

    Just my 2 cents. Gonna sit back now and try to order a new F5 button.

  • CSM VOTING STARTED in Council of Stellar Management

    CONFRIMIGN

    i voted

  • CCP Mobilizing! Flee for your lives! The Ash Cloud Cometh. in EVE Communication Center

    RougeOperator wrote:
    Denidil wrote:
    RogueOperator PLEX and NeX store items have no real world cash value. they cannot be traded for cash without violating the EULA.


    do the planet a favor and shut the **** up, because you're goddamn clueless.


    If they have no cash value then how come CCP sells them for real money?

    You didnt think this cunning post through all the way.



    umad bro?