100 mil to the most evil character portrait #6

How about my lovely mugshot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should i put this here XD

6 Likes

that is very nice, but unfortinatly unless we have the ability to create a new race… this cant be used

1 Like

Well, I redid the portraits of my Amarr Pirate Alts and figured I should post them here. Mainly because I like these types of threads and it allows me to show them off.

:wink:

DeMize Cruller

Cruller’s Girl

1 Like

thats why i made this post. Cruller`s girl is a Winner. Love it pm me or mail me ingame with her and you get 100mil. Ty for the nice pic

1 Like

:blush:

Wow thanks, I mainly do this for the pleasure of showing off my artistic talent.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In fact out of my 11 characters, Cruller’s Girl is definitely one of my top favorites.

Anyway, thanks again. I’ll be sure to have her contact you in-game asap.

“I is nub here”

this is my first post, and found appropriate thread for me :stuck_out_tongue:, still #2 post is the most evil i love it.

edit: idk how to get large portrait image, pls teach me :slight_smile:

edit2: done, thanks @Orochimaru_Angel and @DeMichael_Crimson

3 Likes

Ingame you click on your characters Picture and take save portrait. Then you head into your Map with captures and portrait, and get the Picture there. It might be located in "your computer-Documents- eve).

2 Likes

When you’re in the game, r-click on your characters name in chat channel and select ‘show info’, then click the picture in the character info box to open a large portrait of your character, then right-click the large portrait and select ‘save portrait’.

That will be saved in Eve -> Capture -> Portrait file on your computer. You can then upload it to an image hosting site like https://imgur.com/ - then copy the link for it there and post it here which will then show as a large picture of your character.

I think I got that right. Anyway, there’s probably an easier way to post a large portrait here, hopefully somebody will explain that.

1 Like

91043154_128

2 Likes

Some villains are just plain gorgeous. I’ll take that ISK now, thank you very much. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That is very true. But thats also not what I’m asking for. Lovely pic tho

1 Like

2 Likes

I nominate the OP of this thread - Orochimaru Angel - for most evil character portrait.

And in keeping with the Holiday Spirit while staying on topic, here’s my Eve’s Halloween Horrors Portrait:

"Existence, as you know it, is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

3 Likes

You cant nominate me, or can you :blush: but i must say thank you sir hehehe

2 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you for hosting this character portrait event.

As for me nominating you, why not? All I need is another person to second my nomination and it’s a done deal, right?

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well the thread has been going slow this last month so i do need to pick a Winner for this time.

As much as i LOVE that i got nominated(In my own thread) and i cant agree more hehe, still cant put me as a Winner.
This time was more trolls than people who really hade an evil looking portrait.

Winner is DeMichael Crimson with his latest Creation. ( Just page up to see it)

100Mil sent to you m8.

Lets see who wins the next one.

2 Likes

Aww thanks, you’re too kind and I really do appreciate it a lot.

:kissing_heart:

I actually love these kinds of threads because they allow me the oppertunity to show off my artistic talent.

1 Like

2 Likes

Orochimaru angel you really have the scariest most unic face in new eden.

Here is my best one

1 Like