Closed

found a home thanks

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a pvp focused High class wormhole group look into No Vacancies! We have a strong EU/US TZ and we are a very social group No Vacancies c5>c5 WH pvp recruitment
Have a look at the link if interested

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a PVP focused low/fw/null/low class wormhole group look into Aideron Robotics! We have a very strong EU/US TZ and we’re one of the most social groups :slight_smile:

Have a look at our forum link if you’re interested: [Galmil][FEDUP] Aideron Robotics - A Nullsec, Lowsec, Faction Warfare, PVP Corporation

Also feel free to join our Discord server here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Sent you a ingame mail
Praise bob!

Looking for a Nullsec corporation?
Look no further!
-Hardcore pvpers
-Null Sov Holders
-Willing to help you train for PVP
-Always ready to fight
-Ratting and Mining Space
—> Join cepta pub in game to learn more!

@shananigans

Eve-mailed you bud.

best,

Alt

I’ll mail you in game but take a quick look at our forum ad to see what we are about I think you’ll find what you are looking for, and we have very active discord/TS

Look here too if interested.
Summary: C5>C5 pvp corp

Drop into our public channel for a chat!

Hey @shananigans

Why dont you check out MMDS? We are a Null Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
Feel free to mail me if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Also check out our forum post!

Hey, @shananigans ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Sanctuary of Shadows in TRI is recruiting competent pilots with a capital capable alt. If you are interested in fighting the DRF instead of being part of the blue donut then give me a shout.
We have a ustz core in Corp with some eutz folks. Alliance has both of course.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.