115m sp player back looking for NS Corps

Looking for NS Corp most anywhere on the map. 115m sp players. have to post next line twice as people seem to miss it
Will not join any Corp with mandatory fleets
Will not join any Corp with mandatory fleets (like the PAP and forced Reaction fleets)

Check our topic,might be interesting. nothing mandatory

Hey Fenrir,

We might be a good fit. I ran into the same problem as you when i used to search for a corp that fits my playstyle. Never really found one so i started one myself…

welcome back bud am looking for vets to join my corp we live out in sov null and pvp mainly base corp. we play for fun and RL always come first for use all if you want to know more come and have a chat on my alliance discord

Hey! We are part of Shadow Ultimatum and are based in the south in Esoteria. Atm we as a corp are more focused on doing Angel Cartel faction warfare and try to get a foot into LowSec. Maybe we are something for you:

Check out Primal Instinct: Join Primal Instinct! (PvX; Null; Mining; Indy) [Init]

Resurrection complex part of razor sounds like it will suit you perfect, I was 100% the same as yourself I was fed up with the bs from other corps etc so I joined resurrection complex, best move I have done, quiet corp in a very active alliance/ coalition no mandatory fleet just play how you like when you like or even have a station up if that floats your boat I can’t stress it enough it’s the best eve move I have made joining

i hope you have found your home if not gie us a read / try

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums