136.3 mil sp,perfectly focused skills,113 bil isk starting bid

Bump…plus 1 mil sp…

Bump…

Bump…

Bump…

Bump…

Bump…

Skill points up,expensivest implants plugged in…Price is up…148 bil isk is starting bid…Bump…

Character is not in npc corp.

I can turn into npc corp if necessary…I m in my corp for not to pay huge tax…This char is greate trader…Npc corps taxes are too big my frend…

That’s in direct violation of the rules for character transfer as stated by CCP. Perhaps it is time to close this thread?

I will leave corp when i m online today…

Yes,u are correct,i readed rules…I didnt know this…Thank u for advicing…A couple of hours after work i ll online to game…I ll leave corp…Thx…Best…

Corp has left…lantean Grey is in npc corp raid now…

Bump…

Plus 0.5 mil sp…133.03 miĺ sp…one more lvl5 skill completed…Daily bump…

Bump again…

Your char is nice as a subcap pvp pilot. The problem is that it is way overpriced. For that sort of isk, the buyer could get 3 chars, one subcap pvp, one cap alt, and one miner/indy or some other type of alt. This would offer much more in terms of gameplay and with isk to spare. Which means your char is not going to sell at your valuation. Period.

You have right my frend…But i trained incredibli focused skills,killing a destroyer with this char is 1 or 2 shoot with a cruiser…Last expensive implants giving almost 60 percent more armor rep bilities…Its very hard pvp pilot…Trig bc making 3 times more faster finish than full skilled rattlesnake and much much more durable than full skilled rattle by drekavac…And have many expensive skins…!..I cant down price…Mining super,fully skilled orca making almost 120 mil isk after compressing with moon mining in highsec…Full skill jammer,i jammed pirates in low and null sec by poor cheap cargoships…Geniously trained…I cant down price… :slight_smile:

I suggest u keep the char.

Ccp unjustificantly removed my rights,not reimbursed my lost ships many times with server foults…Ccp decreasing ships modules ability,creating diffilculties for to gain more real money from players…Nerfing ships,and game trick…I dont like to continue to this game because i dont want to be a part of silly gamers-game providers…Many of my old frends left this game because ccp playing silly…For that i want to sell it and follow by alpha when i wish to fly…