136.3 mil sp,perfectly focused skills,113 bil isk starting bid

Perfectly focused skills,greate of navigation,missiles…
Master of maraider,black-ops,recon ships,logi,TRIGLAVIAN FULL SKILLS cruisers and battlecruisers,freighters etc etc…
Can fly…:
Capitals,.
Amarr,caldari and minmatar advanced cruisers,
Amarr,gallente,minmatar advanced frigates,
Amarr,gallente,minmatar advanced battlecruisers
Amarr,caldari advanced bs marauders and black-ops,
All pirate faction ships…
5.01 sec stat…Positive for gallente and minmatar +8,positive for amarr and caldari…
Almost full standing for sisters of eve,lai dai,centre for advanced studies and amarr family corps…
Full lvl5 tax skills,243 market order place,crane and prowler pilot…Lvl5 cloaking device,lvl5 relic skills,lvl5 PORTAL JUMPING AND PORTAL FUEL AND RANGE SKILLS…
LOCATED IN HIGHSEC…
141 skins licenced…
Expensive skills added…
Starting bid 135 bil isk…

100bil

Impossible…

105bil offer

skins can make more than 60-70 bil isk…Possibly more…Look what injected and how trained…!..Starting bid 185 bil isk…I waste 26 bil isk to injectors for only for TRIGLAVIAN FULL SKILL cruisers and battlecruisers…Trig weapons skills are full lvl5 too…

noone care what u wasted…
106b

106.2bil ready

I care…bump

Bump again…I injected very expensive skins and skills…Price minimum 135 bil isk…

Bump for 2 days…

110​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I have 140 skins,very expensives in…And capital jumping skill are lvl5…And if someone understan from focused skills than can be sold…Skills are hardly focused…I yave mastery 9f really efective ships in this game…
dlDAILY BUMP

Daily bump… ::slight_smile:

I believe noone valuate to focused skills…I m the master of many t3 ahips…DAILY BUMP…

Daily bump

Bump…

107 bil

I m very good with this character…Price 135 bil isk…Can sell or not…Not too important…Daily bump…

Bump…

Bump…