2.8 bil carrier pilot / miner / hauler

Been away for almost 5 years but cut my teeth in venal an branch some 10 yrs ago… looking for an active home with help to train (down to 3 bil from 8) since i returned… need to re-learn the game if that makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Send me an in game mail. Might have something for you

Happy to help out.

Message me in game and we can chat or join on https://discord.gg/yVJf66RFSg and chat.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Thanks for the initial looks!

shot you an in game mail!