2005 player, 3 accounts all 100mil+ SP Looking for new 0.0 home

Howdy,

I’m looking for a new home in Sov 0.0 space, I just came back from a long break from eve and want to give null sec another try. Most of my eve career I’ve been a lowsec small gang pirate and want to try something different.

I can fly pretty much everything, all my toons are cap capable and have my own JF.
US mountain TZ.

Cheers, o7

1 Like

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters . We are an PvP first corp that has a strong USTZ presence.

This is a quick list of what we offer:

Small/Medium Gang PvP
Access to Nullsec (Immensea region)
Corp/Alliance SRP
FCs in all Time Zones
Industry back bone to fuel PvP habits
Corp buyback program
Part of Evictus alliance

If you want to learn more you can contact me in game or join the in game channel F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for active combat-proficient pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and seek players who value respect, socializing, and enjoying the game.

We are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine, have a history of PvP.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Plenty of traditional nullsec content (dreadbombs, 200v200 fights) minus the TiDi

Outside of EVE Online, we have and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US and casually blow off steam on other party-style games if we need a breather.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord, we usually have someone to chat 24/7.

1 Like

sov null is for botting and rorq mining, come join Black Legion based out of Venal/semi nomadic nullsec pvp

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)
  • Active and engaged corp leadership
  • A group highly dedicated to PvP that isn’t afraid to try out new things
  • More PVP than you can handle
  • Access to nullsec space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you are:

• Active & PVP oriented
  • Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar), have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main
  • Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested https://discord.gg/aDQGkaz

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

1 Like

Welcome back to your addiction

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

I’ve sent an in game mail, links tend to work better there :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey Surjeon,

Below is the forum post about my corp but I’d like to let you know to check out our killboard it speaks for itself most of the time. We are absorbing more and more people and I think you’d be a good fit it sounds like for our pvp side of things. We have two systems in Deklien and one is part of the most active pipe. We always have EU/US/AU ops going on with the alliance if you want a taste of large scale warfare and during the day we sometimes head out in the new trig ship comp or battle rorqual it up.

If I don’t hear from you,

Good luck in your search o7
Hopefully one day I’ll shoot at you :wink:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sbbal-is-open-for-recruits-o7/124274/6

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.