[RESOLVED] - 2018/12/06 - Login Issues

maybe it is because of the omega restrictions and having to pay to keep using your bigger ships…

there is only 1 good reply the bloody CSM is why we are were we are now.,

launcher just started downloading update again. maybe they are pushing a fix??

The best eve story i have ever seen

1 Like

Good luck fixing the issues CCP :slight_smile: will be back after lunch. If the issue isn’t fixed your all fired :stuck_out_tongue:

Way to put your dad on blast. lmao

1 Like

Hope the issue will be resolved soon. Waiting for several hours now.

The number of people continues to decline -100,Currently only 10798 are online.When will it be settled?

1 Like

When I first tried to login (at 06:30 (my time), there were something like 15,000 players online. It is now down to 10,916 (and the time is 07:17) - over 45 minutes has elapsed and still no fix or answers to the login problem.

1 Like

Now i’ll have to go shopping with my mother … CCP you are treading on thin ice here ^^

2 Likes

Getting RSI from having to retype 5 sets of account details in a vain attemp to gain entry to the game … funny how it says there are 10k players on… must be a V.I.P. day just letting the most valued pilots in!

1 Like

I wonder if CCP has tried… rebooting their computers

2 Likes

omg yes

LOL, can we hit 0 online?

can we get a time frame for when i can logon again?

just show us on the doll where your narcissistic rage touched you. CCP are on top of this.

They have answer and realize the problem at 1300UTC

Guess I’ll shower and put on pants today. Maybe take out the trash, do the dishes…

7 Likes

I hop ccp will give for all 30day play time

1 Like

It won’t be worth coming back without at least a large skill injector for everyone \o/