[RESOLVED] - 2018/12/06 - Login Issues

Id really like to understand how the same launcher issue keeps coming back. Its not a cold…find and research the problem deploy the correct fix…never deal with it again how is this not SOP??? I love you guys and all but geeezze ive seen this token refresh error at least a half dozen times. Its not even MFA…It even asked me to re validate my email address. but wont even add my account to the pinned accounts.

Same problem…cant login

Same here :frowning:

Four foot snake…

ERROR when refreshing token…

It does not make sense that we can log into the website but not the Launcher. A few moments ago, the Launcher showed 12,250 players. Now it shows 12,275.

Same here can’t log in…sigh isk potential making down the tube this morning apparently :frowning:

Im at work so playing this game now is the only thing that keeps me from not going bored so FIX THE LOGIN PROBLEM!!! :)))

3 Likes

So true. I’m losing opportunity to make tons of ISK not being able to get into the game this morning.

1 Like

Sadly my PI empire has ground to a halt

1 Like

I’m currently unable to wrap presents

ho ho ho…

3 Likes

who do you call a ho?

1 Like

I shouldn’t reply to self, but… Why the need to display 2 names for those of us with apostrophes in our names? Very 1990’s.

1 Like

Guys. What do now? Outside hurts

Oh, is this where all the cool guys went?

FEEX EENTERNET!

Trouser snake?

Why do you think it’s the launcher?
I was in after the downtime and then when I went to change accounts got the ‘error refreshing token’ errors.
The launcher hasn’t changed since I managed to log on.

Not fun listen to all your buddies in mumble who can get in but you cannot :frowning:

Ten green bottles standing on a wall

1 Like

Tokens are stored in same cloud as jita local.

1 Like