[RESOLVED] - 2018/12/06 - Login Issues

The number of players online continue to keep dropping. What is the deal with this? When is it going to be fixed? I don’t have all day (or all night).

Having this issue on two different Win10 PCs (tried two different ISP).

I have never had a problem logging into the game until this morning. For some reason this morning, the EVE Launcher is giving me an Error when I try to log in. The Error says: There was an error while validating your account, please try again. This has been happening for the past 30 minutes or so. I have NEVER had this problem before.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Was logged in previously after downtime, but now it doesn’t work.

1 Like

i endure the same problem. the account recovery did not solve the problem, after unpin and repin the account in the launcher. ccp, really, i mean, is there only one tiny week where you do NOT causing any ■■■■? your “club” should not be wondered that so many ppl quit this “game”.

same issues for me too :frowning:

I don’t know if someone else is experiencing the same issues after the last updates from server down time today.

http://prntscr.com/lrhw1a im triying to run the game…

1 Like

that’s f’n hilarious, but wrong on so many levels

yep, one account has a refreshing token error
the account i unpinned has a validation error

Cant log either !

Cannot log in :frowning:

Can’t log in either…

“There was an error when validating your account, please try again.”

Same issue

Same issue here. Unpinned all accounts, no use. still get the “error when validating” message.

Same issue here on all accounts keep getting the same error message.

Same here, kinda ruins the morning coffee

Same Problem here, had to enter a Verfification code, but doesnt help. Detached the Account, closed the Launcher and restart it, Problem resists

#metoo

Same issue here. :frowning_face: