Corp found, thanks

Corp found all, thanks

Hey there, Drunk’N Privateers are looking for new crew members! so why don’t you join us. We’re a small nomadic group where we do as we please whenever we please. We’re very active with fun content to be had every day and people are very friendly with each other. Come join our discord https://discord.gg/hW3rwzP

Hi @awhiplash

We are an EU timezone PVP corporation living in Lowsec. All EU and mostly UK people who like to sit back and shoot spaceships.

Come for a chat - discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Right wing gay guys dont exist lol:)
Jk, dunno if we are the right corp for you (TZ) but check us out.

https://discord.gg/bxp94c let talk

Hey!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are an EU (mostly UK) based WH corp. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers
DP

Very active pvp wormhole corp. with many old eve players

V0LTA is recruiting if you’re good

hey fella

d-sync might be what you are looking for we do small to mid size gang pvp and are not apart of any coalition.

here is are kb https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98370339/

If you are interested plz join are in-game channel d-sync

cheers
KF

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/c2-c5-null-wh-corp-join-ricochet-inc

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Dread alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

ill fire you an ingame mail :smiley:

Hi awhiplash

Wow a nurse and British,

How are you ? Daft question i know, working in your profession but i also work in something similar to your self :slight_smile:

Well we would like you to consider our Corp.

I think we can accommodate all your needs in Atlantis Kingdom.

In our Corp ,you come and go as your RL dictates to you and not the other way around. We like to keep things simple, Ratting, Build, Mine or paticipate on CTA’s / Defence or help with any war efforts, all efforts are merited and success is built on Teamwork within the Alliance.

Take a look at our post or in box me in game or even drop in the corp channel for a chat

-A-K- Pub

We look forward to speaking to you and hopefully we can be of service to you

Take care and fly safe in the meantime

Yo, you should check out WEF. We are 50/50 Us/Eu and have top leadership in both. Numerous moons across multiple systems, small gang to gigantic fights. We don’t care who you ■■■■ or vote for. We have an awesome team of diverse ■■■■■■■■■■■■■. We do have drunk fleets but plenty of members who don’t drink or do drugs or whatever the thing is this week. Hit me up, Gideon Golgothus in game.

Thanks all, Joined Space Mutts for a bit of wormhole, never done it, should be exciting new hotness. fly safe o7

good luck :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.