4.0T Sell šŸ¦œ [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

They are all on the same space station, so can be placed in the same contract. This space station is a low sec NPC space station, so they are safe

what is the system in question?

i not really understandļ¼Œcan be more specificļ¼Ÿ

heā€™s wanting to know the system the collection is in.

thats too far from any trade hub, you need to load it up in revenant and move it lowsec closer to jita

This is very dangerous and can only be transported in batches.

They are trolling you, donā€™t respond.
People who can afford to buy this can afford to move it themselves, it will not be a dealbreaker.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reminder broļ¼

lmao, who told you i donā€™t have isk? would you buy it in irmalin if you had isk?

Youā€™re the type of guy to fantasize about his own profile pic. You canā€™t even afford a jump freighter to transport this, how you gonna pay 3.5T? Sit down

1 Like

Goodness I wonder how big EVEā€™s trillionare community is

With this much ISK this post should be in some exclusive underground bidding ring were the elite of the elite and the most guilded hang out.

I am honored at even witnessing this much ISK.

4 Likes

nice meme, big words, good job kiddo

He is not wrong. Anyone with that much isk will have the ability or know how to move all those assets on their own without the seller moving it. Having someone move it, especially now that the OP has stupidity released the location of everything, just means that station is going to be camped/watched for some time is just asking for a loss of assets.

1 Like

Itā€™s Irmallin dude. Itā€™s already camped 24/7

1 Like

I agree with Anthony FatTony Amico : for buyers who can afford it, shipping isnā€™t that difficult for them.

The value of collectibles is made up of the value of the item itself and other added value such as rarity, but my selling price is only for their own value.
This price is the conclusion that I have spent a long time in searching the market one by one. Please donā€™t just look at the approximate items and easily come to the conclusion that it is expensive or cheap.
For exampleļ¼If you are interested, you can also take a look at the current price of the items in this series, as well as the quantity I own----怊 pashanā€™s turret怋.

3 Likes

yeah i guess you both are right, iā€™m too rich but got no skill to move revenant with few trill inside from irmalin to amamake. thanks for explaining it to me :wink:

You can always hire PushX to move it for you. I mean if you have the money there are people ready to do it for you.

BTW if you do acquire the collection, Iā€™ll buy the Concord MTAC off of you. No need to transport it.

2 Likes

thats a great idea, ill just give it to pushx, they can surely collateral that. ill give you that for free since you gave me a good idea!

2 Likes

If they canā€™t cover the collateral for the whole thing, you can split it into several contracts so that each ā€œbatchā€ is fully insured.

The good thing is that by splitting it in batches and something happens, you donā€™t lose it all but just a tiny part of the whole.

Thank you so much for the MTAC!!!

3 Likes

Ah, tons of replies, unable to know the current price. Is it now going by 1.25t equivalent value of plex?