33m newbe looking for a home

I’ve put most of my time into solo exploring and pve missions. I’m really interested in PVP and expanding my exploring.

I am looking for a corp that is all about pushing my ignorance into skill.

Ahiga Dakine

We are a corp in Null offering all aspect of Null life…

come have a look

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/8

Might be a good fit for us!

Hi @Ahiga_Dakine,

Low-security space will provide ample opportunity for both PvP and exploration as well as a number of other things without the extra work that comes with living in a wormhole and the time dilation that comes from the big Null-Sec fights. Consider flying with our team to learn small gang and solo PvP and enjoy exploring space with rewarding drops while still remaining close enough to the trade hubs that you can get what you need when you need it. Check out our ad for more info.

Bokbok @Ahiga_Dakine,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Ahiga,

I think we might be just what you are looking for.

Hello Ahiga Dakine,

my offer is this: Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

If you are not in a hurry learn those skills then i think that you can learn this over time with us :slight_smile: .

Learn more about this idea that is now on the starting line of something great with a chat with me or through mail.

Hope to hear from you.

// Tryme Trymsson

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Let Bad Vibe show you the ways!

Forsaken Empire are actively recruting right now! Come join the fight!

Sov Null

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential isk making; lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket as a temp base and looking to make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game
  • We do multiple JF runs throughout the week so if you need anything moved we can easily make that happen

What we’re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 35+ million SP to fly what’s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.